• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thebigham
    New RIAA certs on the 3/12 Billboard 200:

Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift 5xp

EDIT: Oh my bad, I thought it was Speak Now
    The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• "Back To December":

Hot 100 = *6* - 30 - OUT - 74 - 67 - 47 - 43 - 34 - 26 - 27 - 25 - 25 - 26 - 22 - 18 - 20 - 24 - 24 - 29

Hot Digital Songs = *1* - 13 - OUT - 51 - 74 - 39 - 52 - 48 - 34 - 36 - 26 - 28 - 30 - 28 - 26 - 32 - 53 - 55 - 50

Hot 100 Airplay = 51 - 36 - 28 - 29 - 24 - 21 - 16 - 12 - 12 - 10 - 8 - *7* - 10

also, BTD climbs to a new peak of No. 3 on the Hot Country Songs chart!
      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• 7. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 84.566 (- 1.802)

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
          7. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 84.566 (- 1.802)
          definitely over, down to No.10 on Hot Airplay, which means both first two singles peaked at No.7 on Hot Airplay and she so far lacked No.1 on Country or Pop charts :-? so far, she scored only 2 No.1s on Hot Digital Songs on singles basis

Comment

• it's time for the next single.
            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• hopefully they at least announce one soon
              "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• MediaTraffic

#25 (22) - Speak Now - 30,000

Total: 3,945,000

Comment

• FINALLY!!!
                  TAYLOR'S DEBUT ALBUM IS NOW OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED 5X PLATINUM BY US RIAA
                  14x platinum awards so far for 3 studio albums!

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                    Originally posted by thebigham

If only it was "Speak Now" yes !
                    "Speak Now" will reach at least 4xp in any case.

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                      14x platinum awards so far for 3 studio albums!
                      A small success...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                        Originally posted by Formusic
                        Originally posted by thebigham

If only it was "Speak Now".
                        The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• Best-selling digital albums in the US, from Chart Watch:

4. Taylor Swift, Fearless, 713,000. This 2008 release is the top-selling country album. It won a Grammy for Album of the Year. Biggest hit: "Love Story" (4,930,000).

9. Taylor Swift, Speak Now, 543,000. This 2010 release sold 278K digital copies in its first week, second only to Coldplay's album. Biggest hit: "Mine" (1,771,000).

Taylor Swift is the only artist with two albums in the all-time digital top 10. Her 2008 smash Fearless is #4. Her current Speak Now is #9. Swift is also the only artist with three albums in the all-time digital top 40. Her 2006 debut, Taylor Swift, is #31.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostprophet
                            Best-selling digital albums in the US, from Chart Watch:

4. Taylor Swift, Fearless, 713,000. This 2008 release is the top-selling country album. It won a Grammy for Album of the Year. Biggest hit: "Love Story" (4,930,000).

9. Taylor Swift, Speak Now, 543,000. This 2010 release sold 278K digital copies in its first week, second only to Coldplay's album. Biggest hit: "Mine" (1,771,000).

Taylor Swift is the only artist with two albums in the all-time digital top 10. Her 2008 smash Fearless is #4. Her current Speak Now is #9. Swift is also the only artist with three albums in the all-time digital top 40. Her 2006 debut, Taylor Swift, is #31.
                            I wonder how fast at least one of her albums will reach 1 million in digital sales. Huge sales for Love Story and I wonder how long it will take Mine to reach 2m, most likely it will, but it will take a long time. It's selling like YBWM and LS, ATM which is very disappointing.
                            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• 8. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 81.239 (- 1.767) :-?
                              I bet she'll release the next single in the next few weeks, definitely in March, if not early April.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                8. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 81.239 (- 1.767) :-?
                                I bet she'll release the next single in the next few weeks, definitely in March, if not early April.
                                march would be better, first radio ads and then video shoot following with TV promo. I REALLY PRAY THAT WE R NOT GONNA BE GIVEN LIVE TOUR VIDEO :x

Comment

• How much did SN sell in the U.S. this week. 22k right?

Comment

• ^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

14 Speak Now Taylor Swift 22,262 | 3,221,149

Comment

^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

3.2m not even remotely good in swift standards ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                                        Originally posted by rp662
                                        ^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

She'll do better when a new single gets released!
                                        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                          Originally posted by matugama
                                          ^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

that's the second thing, her promo this era has been too e=mc2, you know the big splash for the debut week and nada nothing. they forgot that once you got 1m debut you're meant to keep up the momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                                            ^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

that's the second thing, her promo this era has been too e=mc2, you know the big splash for the debut week and nada nothing. they forgot that once you got 1m debut you're meant to keep up the momentum.
                                            no promo, no new single announcement.. i'm tired of waiting
                                            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

3,2 million is an amazing result in just several months ! She will reach without doubt +4 million at the total !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                                ^^^ Yes!

Billboard 200

3,2 million is an amazing result in just several months ! She will reach without doubt +4 million at the total !
                                                Of course, she ain't doing bad but she could do double the good if she really promoted and presented it.
                                                I mean, Swift is the one who can hit high sales in this era and revives the sleeping music industry, just like Adele and Rihana doing in the UK.

But I still believe that she will do better in the following weeks. I mean: With 2 albums selling 5 and 6-million-copies, she can do this at least with this album.
                                                C'mon Taylor, a little more presence on the TV and on the road, and you will do way better, so do it and don't be lazy !

Timmy
                                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

MediaTraffic

#25 (22) - Speak Now - 30,000

Total: 3,945,000
                                                  Seriously, it seems like forever ago when I saw those 3.9something000
                                                  I need those 4 millions now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                    But I still believe that she will do better in the following weeks. I mean: With 2 albums selling 5 and 6-million-copies, she can do this at least with this album.
                                                    Yes, it's a little decrease for her standards.
                                                    But don't forget the market is in strong decrease too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X