Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 20 Taylor Swift Speak Now 18,945 3,240,094

She's #20 this week with 18k. Also #5 on Country albums. I just hope she doesn't leave the top 20 anytime soon, Fearless didn't leave the top 20 until well over a year, I think (all I know is that it was a lot of weeks)
    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by huynhicq
      Im pretty disappointed with what they are doing with the album so far. With Fearless, she promotes so hard, great videos, great songs. Now they are only rely on her name to sell. Speak now is not a good package as Fearless but the singles are even worse then her first album. I was so obsessed but now, nothing exciting about her anymore. The fans are hungry but the more we expect, well nothing happens really.
      I know! They're pulling a Jive/Britney!
      They can make wonders out of this album, it's full of hits and what do they do?

Comment

• I hope some of the award shows will be good promotion.

Vote if you want to

ACMS:
        http://www.cbs.com/specials/acma/vote/ (For Entertainer of the year)

Nickelodeon Kid Choice Awards:
        http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/vote/

(Fave Female Artist and Fave Song for "Mine")

Comment

• 20 - Taylor Swift - Speak Now - 18,945 - 3,240,094
          Do you know Taiwan? If not, check the map, it's in Southeastern Asia and beside mainland China, BUT YOU MUST KNOW, it doesn't belong to China!

Comment

• Originally posted by starshine90
            20 - Taylor Swift - Speak Now - 18,945 - 3,240,094
            With Back To December as the second single, Mumford and sons, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars and even Jason Aldean have sold more than Taylor.
            It s not a good result. And now they choose Mean, i do not understand the BMR's strategy. :-?
            The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• I gotta say the best choice to revive the album to "taylor status sales" would be Speak Now. IMO
              Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

• I hope Mean's video will have something to do with the bullying at the moment. At least give us a fun video

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                  Originally posted by starshine90
                  20 - Taylor Swift - Speak Now - 18,945 - 3,240,094
                  With Back To December as the second single, Mumford and sons, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars and even Jason Aldean have sold more than Taylor.
                  It s not a good result. And now they choose Mean, i do not understand the BMR's strategy. :-?
                  i think they choose mean because mean have more sales than other singles except speak now and speak now may be release as the last singles. But i hate BMR's strategy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  :( :(

Comment

• Why didn't they release Sparks Fly??

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                      14 20 Taylor Swift Speak Now 18,945 3,240,094

She's #20 this week with 18k. Also #5 on Country albums. I just hope she doesn't leave the top 20 anytime soon, Fearless didn't leave the top 20 until well over a year, I think (all I know is that it was a lot of weeks)
                      I feel sad and worry about this.If speak now sales like this i think it sales less than the other albums.
                      :(

Comment

• Originally posted by FadingLight
                        Why didn't they release Sparks Fly??
                        i think she choose the song to release from digital sales when the album release.
                        Back to December - 242,000
                        Mean - 163,000
                        spark fly - 113,000
                        and the last as speak now

may be next singles will be spark fly.

Comment

• I think we might get the video for Mean in the middle of April cause she stops touring March 30th and resumes May 27th, so they have all of April to shoot the video. Any later than mid-April would make all of us mad, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
                            Originally posted by FadingLight
                            i think she choose the song to release from digital sales when the album release.
                            Back to December - 242,000
                            Mean - 163,000
                            spark fly - 113,000
                            and the last as speak now

may be next singles will be spark fly.
                            "Speak Now" sold 217k units! i'm so disappointed with "Mean"....guys, even if you love that, do y'll think it will be a massive single helping to increase falling sales of album? i doubt!

Comment

Because it would help the album's sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
                                Originally posted by FadingLight
                                Because it would help the album's sales.
                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

They are just saving the best for last.

Comment

• In my mini country of Singapore, our radios had played 3 songs - Mine (peak #1 x02 weeks), Speak Now (#1 x02 weeks), Back To December (#1 x02 weeks), the new song added to the playlist this week is not Mean, but Enchanted
                                    i-i-i wanna go-o-o to her tour-our-our because she is FEMME FATALE

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbritfan
                                      In my mini country of Singapore, our radios had played 3 songs - Mine (peak #1 x02 weeks), Speak Now (#1 x02 weeks), Back To December (#1 x02 weeks), the new song added to the playlist this week is not Mean, but Enchanted
                                      ??? How's that ??? :-? And 3 number ones from SN for TSwift in Singapore?!

Comment

• MediaTraffic

#40 (25) - Speak Now - 26,000

Total: 3,971,000

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                          MediaTraffic

#40 (25) - Speak Now - 26,000

Total: 3,971,000
                                          4 million in 2 weeks. It needs 29k more, which I doubt she will sell all next week. I think she'll sell around 20-23k next week, and the rest of the 29k the week after that.

700k WW is impressive for her.

Comment

• If she drops below #40 next week, her sales will not be counted anymore until she re-enters the Top 40 again! :-?

Comment

• It's the first time the No.-40-album (worldwide) is selling more than 25k since the second week of January (representing the week after Christmas) when Norah Jones sold 35k with Featuring... at No. 40.

So it's still some good thing for Taylor Swift!
                                              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                                If she drops below #40 next week, her sales will not be counted anymore until she re-enters the Top 40 again! :-?
                                                It has a fat chance to outta the chart next week
                                                :(
                                                Do you know Taiwan? If not, check the map, it's in Southeastern Asia and beside mainland China, BUT YOU MUST KNOW, it doesn't belong to China!

Comment

• I won t be surprised if they choose Long Life or Last Kiss for the 4th single
                                                  The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• I don't understand why everybody's complaining about Mean. IMO, it's a good single and it can help her sale to a "more-mature" public. I know it sounds dumb, but I often check some country blogs, which don't really like Taylor, and they're all claiming it's her best track. So I think it's a good point. Secondly, we're only in march and Mean is only the third single, Sparks fly WILL be a single, but to me, the best moment to send it to both country and pop radio is in september.
                                                    I see something like :
                                                    - Mine (september 2010)
                                                    - Back to december (december 2010)
                                                    - Mean (march 2011)
                                                    - Speak now (june 2011)
                                                    - Sparks fly (september 2011)
                                                    - Haunted / Enchanted (november 2011)
                                                    - Long live (february 2012 + Grammys)

I really want her to have huge sales, like Carrie Underwood's Some hearts had. *Pray for 6 / 7 millions at the end of the promotion*.
                                                    If she wants to reach the 6 millions, she has to sell 25k from now on to may, 40k during the summer, 50k in september / october, 70k from november to january, and the one millions in two years (with the next albums, which will increase her sales, like Fearless). Is it possible ?

I think that Speak now won't leave the top World since she promoted in Europe, thus increasing her sales in this continent.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X