No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna laugh at BTD MV views on youtube. 8 million. Terrible. Well, it was uploaded very late. Plus, the video itself is pretty terrible.....
    Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
      I wanna laugh at BTD MV views on youtube. 8 million. Terrible. Well, it was uploaded very late. Plus, the video itself is pretty terrible.....
      it was released def too late. BTD couldve been a christmas smash but u know what happened... video in the mid of jan..
      Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
        Originally posted by Dingdong123
        I wanna laugh at BTD MV views on youtube. 8 million. Terrible. Well, it was uploaded very late. Plus, the video itself is pretty terrible.....
        it was released def too late. BTD couldve been a christmas smash but u know what happened... video in the mid of jan..
        I think it release in jan because they want us to back to december

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
          Very much true. It was selling like 100k during the biggest christmas week. If they released the video earlier or even released the single by late october, BTD could've sold 150-200k during the BIG christmas week.

Btw, mean is up to 49 on itunes. I hope the increase won't be temporary like what BTD had. I don't wanna expect this time too much then be disappointed again.

Comment

Very much true. It was selling like 100k during the biggest christmas week.

Btw, mean is up to 49 on itunes. I hope the increase won't be temporary like what BTD had. I don't wanna expect this time too much then be disappointed again.
            I don't know BTD ever sold 100k during christmas
            BTW Mean is number 3 on MV Chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
              Very much true. It was selling like 100k during the biggest christmas week.

I don't know BTD ever sold 100k during christmas
              BTW Mean is number 3 on MV Chart.
              Well, yeah as far as i know. That was the week when firework and grenade had 500k sales and like 27 songs sold more than 100k that week. Luckily, BTD was one of them.

Comment

• Interview with SiriusXM

http://www.moremashup.com/audio-taylor- ... ng-mash-up

Comment

• God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                  Mean is 47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexanderston
                    God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                    Mean is 47.
                    Why i see Speak Now #33 & Mean 49 ?

Comment

• Just saw the music video, and I like it.
                      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexanderston
                        God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                        Mean is 47.
                        Mean is already 47. Wow. I'm gonna faint if it reaches top 40.

Comment

God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                          Mean is 47.
                          Are you looking on iTunes itself ? Because these sites are better :
                          feed://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.ne ... =0/rss.xml

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
                            God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                            Mean is 47.
                            Mean is already 47. Wow. I'm gonna faint if it reaches top 40.
                            My itunes it doesn't work again :x

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
                              God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                              Mean is 47.
                              Are you looking on iTunes itself ? Because these sites are better :
                              thxs

Comment

God, Speak Now is 31 !!!
                                Mean is 47.
                                They better post a banner on itunes. They shouldn't miss this opportunity of discounting the album and the release of the EPIC video of mean. Well, i love the fact that mean is the only MV on the new and noteworthy section of itunes. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiddLe
                                  TAYLOR SWIFT - The Story Of Us: 9.914 (+ 0.293)
                                  TAYLOR SWIFT - Mean: 34.121 (+ 0.572)
                                  Mean back to normal updates and TSOU is also good!

Comment

• 32 TAYLOR SWIFT The Story Of Us 1713 443 8.843

+43 Spins
                                    -15 Bullet
                                    +0.188 Aud

Comment

• I don't know if it's true but there's a rumor on twitter that taylor will make a music video for enchanted with glittery staircase plus beautiful long gown, etc. They said it will be filmed after TSOU MV. i don't know if it is true. It seems very fast to film a new MV for the next single. It seems that it's just a rumor but if it's true, i'm very very very very very ready and excited for it!!!! I hope it's true.

Edit: mean is already 44 on itunes. Waaaaaah. I'm ready to EXPLODE!!!!!

Comment

I don't know if it's true but there's a rumor on twitter that taylor will make a music video for enchanted with glittery staircase plus beautiful long gown, etc. They said it will be filmed after TSOU MV. i don't know if it is true. It seems very fast to film a new MV for the next single. It seems that it's just a rumor but if it's true, i'm very very very very very ready and excited for it!!!! I hope it's true.

Enchanted in the summer ? That would kill the song : we want Enchanted for Christmas and Sparks Fly this summer ! I think it's just a rumor...
                                        Amazing for Mean, Speak Now is 30 (+1), she has gained 30 places in one day ! Top 20 tomorrow.

Comment

I don't know if it's true but there's a rumor on twitter that taylor will make a music video for enchanted with glittery staircase plus beautiful long gown, etc. They said it will be filmed after TSOU MV. i don't know if it is true. It seems very fast to film a new MV for the next single. It seems that it's just a rumor but if it's true, i'm very very very very very ready and excited for it!!!! I hope it's true.

Enchanted in the summer ? That would kill the song : we want Enchanted for Christmas and Sparks Fly this summer ! I think it's just a rumor...
                                          Amazing for Mean, Speak Now is 30 (+1), she has gained 30 places in one day ! Top 20 tomorrow.
                                          WoW!!! I think taylor should film new mv now because she's so busy with the schedule. 71 Tours in North America. OMG!!! Enchanted but I hope spark fly because the only hope song to nominate grammy.

Comment

• She should release Sparks Fly for Record Of The Year and another one for Song Of The Year. I'd like her to be awarded for the fact that she wrote all the songs by herself, and because Speak Now is one of the best album of the year ! I'm excited to see the nominations !
                                            Speak Now is 28 (+2) ! THAT'S AMAZING !!!

Comment

She should release Sparks Fly for Record Of The Year and another one for Song Of The Year. I'd like her to be awarded for the fact that she wrote all the songs by herself, and because Speak Now is one of the best album of the year ! I'm excited to see the nominations !
                                              Me too. But now I think she should promote more. haha

Comment

• Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" gets surpassed by Adele's 19 as the 10th best-selling album of 2011 worldwide this week.

Timmy
                                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

She should release Sparks Fly for Record Of The Year and another one for Song Of The Year. I'd like her to be awarded for the fact that she wrote all the songs by herself, and because Speak Now is one of the best album of the year ! I'm excited to see the nominations !
                                                  Amaaaaaaazing rank for the album.!!! Mean is up to 42 now. Great ranks!!!! Well, i think enchanted has a better chance to win record of the year due to its one of a kind sound. It's just epic!!! Haunted can also be a strong contender for it. For song of the year, BTD has the greatest chance among her released singles. Dear john can also be a very great contender for it if released as a single.

Comment

• May be i m the only one here but i don t like Sparks fly the lyrics are a tad bit boring : sparks, eyes, smile etc ... and the video could be a love story remake so it means it wont be interesting . It s just my opinion and i hope i m wrong if they decide to release it as the next single.

Speak Now is the only option imo
                                                    The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X