• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
    Originally posted by swiftie13
    Originally posted by Marshall
    Originally posted by anthonyalex
    Lady Gaga sucks! Wait until Taylor's forth album!!!
    i dont c her breaking SN record :( :-?
    If she records more mature county songs, I bet her country fan base will help make it happen, but she also needs some crossovers like LS,YBWM, and Mine to help it reach 1 million. She will have to also double the promo she did for SN release week (Maybe a discount for album, though NOT .99c, I'll be ashamed if they did that for her)
    She can do it although it would be really really tough. She should level up her presence in the music scene like those presence she had duting the YBWM era. She needs to end this speak now era in a high note by having a mega smash hit during the last months of the speak now era in order to have great anticipation on new music. Plus, she needs to have a lead single which is very much country-pop and not "pop with country twang". If this was a movie is a good lead single! Very countryish but still has pop appeal, mid to up-tempo, plus the most important, VERY MATURE SOUND.
    Are SF and Mine a pop song with country twang?
    I think they'll release Haunted/Enchanted as single. Because when she performed it, she had some special setting, and maybe, it will be concept of her video.
    Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Mean: 44.590 (+ 0.229)
      TAYLOR SWIFT - The Story Of Us: 17.181 (- 0.025)

My SOU

Comment

• Originally posted by llikeh
        TAYLOR SWIFT - Mean: 44.590 (+ 0.229)

My SOU
        damn! two cutest songs of the year. i dont give a f### 'bout whether radios play them or not cuz i still love Tay.
        Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• i hope haunted and enchanted become twin singles for the fall! they would kick ass! and the enchanted song is soo good that it will only need a mediocre video to get it attention and it would be a great sentimental spiritual christmassy song like Firework was!

Comment

• POP
            24 TAYLOR SWIFT The Story Of Us 2732 106 13.783
            +8 Spins
            -25 Bullet
            -0.025 Aud

Country
            3 TAYLOR SWIFT Mean 5046 151 35.583
            +29 Spins
            +14 Bullet
            +0.143 Aud

Comment

US itunes update:
              Mean - 36 (=)
              The Story of Us - 87 (+1) new peak

Canadian itunes:
              Mean - 56 (+7) ellen effect?
              The Story of Us - 209 (-40) bad

Aistralian itunes:
              The Story of Us - 162 (+13) new peak i guess?
              Australian itunes:
              129. The Story of Us - Taylor Swift(+33)

Canadian itunes:
              64. Mean - Taylor Swift(-8)
              202. The Story of Us - Taylor Swift(+7)

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                Originally posted by llikeh
                TAYLOR SWIFT - Mean: 44.590 (+ 0.229)

My SOU
                damn! two cutest songs of the year. i dont give a f### 'bout whether radios play them or not cuz i still love Tay.
                Why all of radios are mean to her like this ? I think it's unfair. DJ can't decide what songs that can survive on radio. #shit

Comment

• As I know, if the radios don't want to play some artist's songs anymore, the record label will pay for the radios to play it. When the artist is new, hot ... (like Taylor in 2008/2009, Adele nowaday), the radio will play like crazy without paying or not, but now Taylor is not like in 2009, so the radios don't care much about her .

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
                    Originally posted by Dingdong123

US itunes update:
                    Mean - 36 (=)
                    The Story of Us - 87 (+1) new peak

Canadian itunes:
                    Mean - 56 (+7) ellen effect?
                    The Story of Us - 209 (-40) bad

Aistralian itunes:
                    The Story of Us - 162 (+13) new peak i guess?
                    Australian itunes:
                    129. The Story of Us - Taylor Swift(+33)

Canadian itunes:
                    64. Mean - Taylor Swift(-8)
                    202. The Story of Us - Taylor Swift(+7)
                    I don't wanna jinx TSOU in australia by happily reacting, so this post is enough. Haha. Lol.

Us itunes:
                    Mean - 36 (=)
                    The Story of Us - 88 (-1)
                    Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                      i hope haunted and enchanted become twin singles for the fall! they would kick ass! and the enchanted song is soo good that it will only need a mediocre video to get it attention and it would be a great sentimental spiritual christmassy song like Firework was!
                      +100000 but i want haunted released late july to mid october then enchanted after until january so that the two epic songs will not kill each other.

Comment

Originally posted by matugama
                        i hope haunted and enchanted become twin singles for the fall! they would kick ass! and the enchanted song is soo good that it will only need a mediocre video to get it attention and it would be a great sentimental spiritual christmassy song like Firework was!
                        +100000 but i want haunted released late july to mid october then enchanted after until january so that the two epic songs will not kill each other.
                        i agree, exactly what i was thinking

Comment

• New zealand itunes
                          The Story of Us - 545 (-30)

Although it's decrease is just ok since its rank is still low so small movements are just normal.

Comment

+100000 but i want haunted released late july to mid october then enchanted after until january so that the two epic songs will not kill each
                            other.
                            but I think next songs should be "Spark Fly" and release "enchanted" next and then speak now.

PS. But now I want Speak Now as next singles coz I'm sure that her storyline will be fun.

Comment

+100000 but i want haunted released late july to mid october then enchanted after until january so that the two epic songs will not kill each
                              other.
                              but I think next songs should be "Spark Fly" and release "enchanted" next and then speak now.

PS. But now I want Speak Now as next singles coz I'm sure that her storyline will be fun.
                              In my opinion:
                              Haunted: mid to late july
                              Enchanted: late october to early november
                              Speak now: mid to late february
                              Sparks fly: late may to early june.

Although i'm pretty sure BMR won't do this cause they will only release two more singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by llikeh
                                As I know, if the radios don't want to play some artist's songs anymore, the record label will pay for the radios to play it. When the artist is new, hot ... (like Taylor in 2008/2009, Adele nowaday), the radio will play like crazy without paying or not, but now Taylor is not like in 2009, so the radios don't care much about her .
                                Absolutely agree with you! I think ppl will be more interested with something new, but Taylor is a real superstar, I think ppl will try to find her, not she tries to find her fans.

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
                                  other.

In my opinion:

Although i'm pretty sure BMR won't do this cause they will only release two more singles.
                                  Enchanted needs to be right before Spring it just fits with that time and Haunted I want more early August so it peaks around Halloween lol I also want Better than Revenge as a single since it would smash on multiple formats like Pop, Rock and maybe Alternative and therefore bring in new fans

Comment

other.

In my opinion:

I really hope it will become true!
                                    If they will release only two more singles, I predict they will be Enchanted and Speak Now. She often sings it ( like on BBC )

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                                      other.

In my opinion:

I really hope it will become true!
                                      If they will release only two more singles, I predict they will be Enchanted and Speak Now. She often sings it ( like on BBC )
                                      Can't agree more this will not happen coz BMR is so suck ! For me I'm ok no matter what song is released. But I want potentially song that can be her smash hit singles. Coz Speak Now era taylor doesn't has smash hit singles.

Comment

• "MEAN":

Hot 100 = *11* - OUT – 90 – 67 - 48 - 51 - 50 - 54 - 46 - 37 - 34 - 39
                                        Hot Digital Songs = *2* - OUT - 41 - 46 - 54 - 53 - 48 - 43 - 43 - 45
                                        Hot 100 Airplay = 68 - 62 - 58 - 52 - 50 - 42 - 36 - *29* - 29
                                        Country songs = 55 - OUT - 33 - 17 - 17 - 12 - 12 - 9 - 8 - 6 - 5 - *4*
                                        Canadian Hot 100 = *10* - Out - 63 - 65 - 73 - 72 - 68 - 62 - 55 - 61
                                        Yahoo Video = *3*

Bilboard Hot 200
                                        SpeakNow #26(lw=30)
                                        Fearless #165(lw=174)

Comment

Bilboard Hot 200
                                          SpeakNow #26(lw=30)
                                          Fearless #165(lw=174)
                                          Taylor Swift #183 (lw=RE)
                                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• THE STORY OF US

Pop Songs: (5 wks)
                                            37-31-30-26-24*

US: (4 wks)
                                            41*-(out...)-98-88-77

Comment

"MEAN":

Yahoo Video = *3*

Bilboard Hot 200
                                              SpeakNow #26(lw=30)
                                              Fearless #165(lw=174)
                                              Mean is peaking already! No!!!!!! I can't at its 5-position drop on hot 100. I want it to reenter at least top 25!

Comment

• I can't at wiki saying The Story of Us met "generally negative reviews". DEAD WIKI. Good thing the MV got positive response!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                  Bilboard Hot 200
                                                  SpeakNow #26(lw=30)
                                                  Fearless #165(lw=174)
                                                  Taylor Swift #183 (lw=RE)
                                                  http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/billb ... der=timeon

...and TS-2006 has the most weeks by any album charting on BB200 this week!
                                                  Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

"MEAN":

Yahoo Video = *3*

Bilboard Hot 200
                                                    SpeakNow #26(lw=30)
                                                    Fearless #165(lw=174)
                                                    Mean is peaking already! No!!!!!! I can't at its 5-position drop on hot 100. I want it to reenter at least top 25!
                                                    It isn't peak it down because this week many song debut like Don't wanna go home , Light Up The World , You and i , I Love You This Big , Like My Mother Does , I won't let go(Perform at oprah) , Run the world(Girls) - idol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X