+47 Spins
    +22 Bullet
    +0.516 Aud

POP

24 TAYLOR SWIFT The Story Of Us 2747 129 13.736
    +15 Spins
    +23 Bullet
    -0.047 Aud
    I'm really afraid of TSOU. it's been gaining spins but not audience. :-? :-?

Although honeybee is already ahead of mean in spins, mean still have bigger audience impressions which is what is important in ranking the BB country songs. Hoepfully honeybee reaches the summit FAST i mean right now! so that it can go down faster also and mean will have an opening.
    I hope that too. Do u think TSOU has a Chance to go to top 10? It get only small spins. I'm really afraid that TSOU is her first single that doesn't go well as it can.

Comment

• ^To go top 10, TSOU needs some push. Taylor should go and make rounds of guesting on pop radio stations for them to play her songs. Ahhh. But she can't do that 'cause of tour. :-?

Us itunes update:
      Mean - 35 (+2) night effect is fading perhaps...
      TSOU - 91 (-3)

Australian itunes:
      The Story of Us - 117 (-1) night effect is kinda starting?

New zealand itunes:
      The Story of Us - 389 (+62)
      Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
        ^To go top 10, TSOU needs some push. Taylor should go and make rounds of guesting on pop radio stations for them to play her songs. Ahhh. But she can't do that 'cause of tour. :-?

Us itunes update:
        TSOU - 91 (-3)

Australian itunes:

New zealand itunes:
        Of course she can. She just visited with local radio executives—
        including KJJY Des Moines, Iowa, music director Eddie Hatfield—before her Speak Now tour stop at the Wells Fargo Arena.

Mean will down 2 spots for sure cause coldplay new song + beyonce new song. I hope when Mean die TSOU will stay in top 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
          Originally posted by Dingdong123
          ^To go top 10, TSOU needs some push. Taylor should go and make rounds of guesting on pop radio stations for them to play her songs. Ahhh. But she can't do that 'cause of tour. :-?

Us itunes update:
          TSOU - 91 (-3)

Australian itunes:

New zealand itunes:
          including KJJY Des Moines, Iowa, music director Eddie Hatfield—before her Speak Now tour stop at the Wells Fargo Arena.

Mean will down 2 spots for sure cause coldplay new song + beyonce new song. I hope when Mean die TSOU will stay in top 40.
          She went to radio stations for interviews? Didn't knew that. She probably did that while i'm on vacation. Lol. She should go to kiss fm!!

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
            Originally posted by Dingdong123

Us itunes update:
            TSOU - 91 (-3)

Australian itunes:

New zealand itunes:

She went to radio stations for interviews? Didn't knew that. She probably did that while i'm on vacation. Lol. She should go to kiss fm!!
            I didn't know too but I read from Billboard country updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
              Dos anyone else love the effects from Enchanted'? I mean, with only the right earphone you can hear the deeper: 'Please don't...' and with the left one is higher. Clever.
              I think that's why it must be a single, that's so clever and beautiful effect, it can be record of the year ( or maybe Haunted, the orchestra sounds great )
              Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Hey everyone I saw that Taylor Swift is going to be at the CMT awards how did she do that she's on tour that day but it makes me so excited

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                  Hey everyone I saw that Taylor Swift is going to be at the CMT awards how did she do that she's on tour that day but it makes me so excited
                  Really?? what's source.

Comment

Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                    Hey everyone I saw that Taylor Swift is going to be at the CMT awards how did she do that she's on tour that day but it makes me so excited
                    Really?? what's source.
                    Commercial on CMT I don't think it gets more official than that lol I was watching the premiere for Chesney's new video and they had the commercial for the cmt awards and Taylor was one of the people they listed as being there hopefully they aren't lying

Comment

• I try to be patient of TSOU, but I'm scared to see the ending. Is there some award that Taylor can perform there? Like Mean, it suddenly smash top 40 after performing on an award

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                        I try to be patient of TSOU, but I'm scared to see the ending. Is there some award that Taylor can perform there? Like Mean, it suddenly smash top 40 after performing on an award
                        CMA Music festival Not only you but me too. I'm really afraid of the ending.

Comment

• I wish I had something more official though :( but I just saw the commercial again so I know I wasn't dreaming lol do you watch CMT they reshow it everytime its on tv so you can probably see it too if your from the US I don't know if it is shown anywhere else :(

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyalex
                            I try to be patient of TSOU, but I'm scared to see the ending. Is there some award that Taylor can perform there? Like Mean, it suddenly smash top 40 after performing on an award
                            Me too and I keep requesting but TSOU doesn't get better I stopped requesting BTD cause I thought that might be a reason why it don't increase so much because multiple songs out at the same time so hopefully it will go up soon

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                              Really?? what's source.
                              Commercial on CMT I don't think it gets more official than that lol I was watching the premiere for Chesney's new video and they had the commercial for the cmt awards and Taylor was one of the people they listed as being there hopefully they aren't lying

Hopefully the news is true!!
                              If i'm not wrong her concert will be on LA that day. Where will CMT awards take place? Probably nearby?

Comment

Will she perform there? Fearlesswift13?
                                Will she perform TSOU? Because TSOU is not pop. I hope she'll perform Sparks Fly there

Comment

Really?? what's source.

Hopefully the news is true!!
                                  If i'm not wrong her concert will be on LA that day. Where will CMT awards take place? Probably nearby?
                                  Its in Nashville and the concert is Wisconsin because I wanted to know if she was on tour since I would be at CMA Fest and didn't want to go to the awards if she wasn't there and know that she is I'm but also :evil: cause I would have tried to get tickets

Comment

• No ! She will not attend CMT.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-news/6592 ... id=1664945 << Presenter

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/658508/m ... id=1665033 << Performers

Comment

Originally posted by ChartSales
                                      Dos anyone else love the effects from Enchanted'? I mean, with only the right earphone you can hear the deeper: 'Please don't...' and with the left one is higher. Clever.
                                      I think that's why it must be a single, that's so clever and beautiful effect, it can be record of the year ( or maybe Haunted, the orchestra sounds great )
                                      +10000000000

The instruments used in enchanted was very clever especially the instrument after 'i wonder till i'm wide awa-ake.' i can't describe how epic the sound of enchanted is. Everything i hear suits its sound. Plus, with its creative and Expressive lyrics, it could also be up for song of the year if released. BMR is wasting a true hidden critical and commercial gem.

Comment

Will she perform TSOU? Because TSOU is not pop. I hope she'll perform Sparks Fly there
                                        She performs at the CMA Fest yes but I don't know what she will sing since they only give everyone 30-45 minutes to perform I think they will play her new single that will come out after TSOU and Mean I'm really hoping its Haunted since it fits that time of year I think the CMA Fest is aired Sept. 8th? I read that some where don't remember and the CMT awards they never said if she is a performer or presenter so IDK :(

Comment

No ! She will not there.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-news/6592 ... ters.jhtml?
                                          id=1664945 << Presenter

Uhmm, she could be there with not presenting and performing right? Not every attendee in an awards show performs or presents something. My hopes are still in here.

Comment

No ! She will not there.

id=1664945 << Presenter

Uhmm, she could be there with not presenting and performing right? Not every attendee in an awards show performs or presents something. My hopes are still in here.
                                            Last minute changes always happen I still think she will perform and then fly back to Wisconsin for her tour ala Jay-Z at the VMA's

Comment

No ! She will not there.

id=1664945 << Presenter

She can't be there cause her concert start at 07:00 PM and CMT will start at 8/7 c . So She can't be there!

Comment

• [quote=rootzsmith][quote=Dingdong123][quote=rootzsmith][quote=anthonyalex]
                                                Originally posted by anthonyalex":5o87czct]I try to be patient of TSOU, but I'm scared to see the ending. Is there some award that Taylor can perform there? Like Mean, it suddenly smash top 40 after performing on an award[/quote]

CMA Music festival :D Not only you but me too. I'm really afraid of the ending. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Will she perform TSOU? Because TSOU is not pop. I hope she'll perform Sparks Fly there[/quote]

No ! She will not there. :cry:

[url="http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-news/659270/microsoft-cmt-awards-presenters.jhtml
                                                http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-news/6592 ... ters.jhtml[/url]?
                                                id=1664945 << Presenter

She can't be there cause her concert start at 07:00 PM and CMT will start at 8/7 c . So She can't be there![/quote:5o87czct]
                                                She performs at like 9 so it is all possible

Comment

• Uhmmm, fearlesswift13, what were like the exact words used in the commercial? Hopefully we'll find a video of it on youtube.

Comment

Uhmmm, fearlesswift13, what were like the exact words used in the commercial? Hopefully we'll find a video of it on youtube.
                                                    They said here are some of the people presenting and performing at this year's awards show then they listed them all

Comment

Working...
                                                    X