No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing song definitely one of her bests if not her best song. She's coming for that Oscar nod for best song!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13
      An amazing song definitely one of her bests if not her best song. She's coming for that Oscar nod for best song!!!!
      I forgot about that, I hope she gets nominated. First time?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
        Originally posted by fearlesswift13
        An amazing song definitely one of her bests if not her best song. She's coming for that Oscar nod for best song!!!!
        I forgot about that, I hope she gets nominated. First time?
        I think so!!!!

Comment

• T Bone Burnett is Oscar winner, so ... maybe

Btw, i love that song, so beautiful and so different from her .

Comment

• US itunes:
            13. Safe and Sound

Kworb's digital sales prediction for the week:
            8. Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound: 192510

Not very high ranking because of its friday release but decent enough! And sales are bigger cause it's christmas!
            Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• #10 already this is going to be #1 by noon here if not sooner

Comment

• I checked kworb's radio updates today and.....DEAD. Ours got -2 spins today. I don't know if it's just Christmas freeze or what. But, it's not looking good. The good part is it still gained some AI despite the little spin decrease.

Comment

#10 already this is going to be #1 by noon here if not sooner
                  Woah. Sooo fast! But the top 1000 site is saying it is still at #13.

Edit: Nevermind. It's also saying number 10 on the site. Get that top spot Taylor!

I can't at other music fans stanning for the song. Showing love for the queen.

Comment

• I don't know if it's just Christmas freeze or what
                    That's it. Country radio is one of the panels playing the most country xmas songs :-? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
                      IDK I just check my itunes page and its #10 :-?

Comment

• This song is gonna bring a whole new audience to Taylor's music I hope this gets them to buy her new album

Comment

Originally posted by Dingdong123
                          My iTunes was #8 right now? Is it right?!

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
                            Mine doesn't even have it right now :-? It just fell off the page. I hope its #8 now!

Comment

This song is gonna bring a whole new audience to Taylor's music I hope this gets them to buy her new album
                              This! Other non fans are stanning hard for the song. And it's not a typical Taylor song exposing her maturity and diversity!

And yeah guys, the song is already at #8! Just checked it.

Comment

• # 7
                                I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Comment

• #6 2-5 are all very close so once she goes top 5 expect her to go to #2 very soon but #1 is 17% ahead of #2 so that might take awhile to reach #1

Comment

• I wanna cry it's so amazing! If her fourth album is like this it will slay me! I love it! Very mature and just.. I don't know but atm my life is complete! (and it's promo for her)
                                    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Wow it's climbing fast!

Comment

• Safe and Sound is amazing
                                        Too Much Music
                                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                                        Scotland Social League

Comment

• Safe and Sound #4!

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
                                            Safe and Sound is amazing
                                            It's definitely one of her most mature and possible my fave so far... It's like another level of Taylor Swift.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
                                              Safe and Sound #4!
                                              Doing amazing
                                              Too Much Music
                                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                                              Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
                                                Safe and Sound is amazing
                                                Yes, really surprised me, it's very different from her previous material.

Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                I wanna cry it's so amazing! If her fourth album is like this it will slay me! I love it! Very mature and just.. I don't know but atm my life is complete! (and it's promo for her)
                                                This gets me excited for her new songs too!Yes! #1 please!

This song is gonna bring a whole new audience to Taylor's music I hope this gets them to buy her new album
                                                This! Other non fans are stanning hard for the song. And it's not a typical Taylor song exposing her maturity and diversity!

And yeah guys, the song is already at #8! Just checked it.
                                                It's now at #4!

#6 2-5 are all very close so once she goes top 5 expect her to go to #2 very soon but #1 is 17% ahead of #2 so that might take awhile to reach #1
                                                It's #4 now so #2 will be very close.

Comment

Originally posted by rootzsmith
                                                  Mine doesn't even have it right now :-? It just fell off the page. I hope its #8 now!
                                                  It's 4 on my iTunes and should be #2 very soon.

Yeah, a lot of non-crazed Taylor fans love the song.

It's vying for the top spot!

Originally posted by llikeh
                                                  I don't know if it's just Christmas freeze or what
                                                  That's it. Country radio is one of the panels playing the most country xmas songs :-? .
                                                  Thanks for telling us !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
                                                    US itunes:
                                                    13. Safe and Sound

Kworb's digital sales prediction for the week:
                                                    8. Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound: 192510

Not very high ranking because of its friday release but decent enough! And sales are bigger cause it's christmas!
                                                    Wow, nice predictions!

It's #4 on iTunes.

3 Flo Rida - Good Feeling 0.8239
                                                    4 ADELE - Set Fire to the Rain 0.7808

So it has more than 0.7808 so #2 should be very close!

Originally posted by llikeh
                                                    T Bone Burnett is Oscar winner, so ... maybe

Btw, i love that song, so beautiful and so different from her .
                                                    Yes, it caught me off guard because the melody are very mystical.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X