• Show
Clear All

• Top 'Celebs Gone Good' List

20. Taylor Swift

Safe & Sound #18

Comment

• From billboard:

Originally posted by Billboard
      The highest debut on the Digital Songs tally this week is Taylor Swift **'s "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars **), which enters at No. 19 with 136,000. The song was released digitally on Dec. 23 -- meaning that it starts on the list with only two days of sales. Expect the track to make a big jump on next week's list after a full week's sales are registered.
      A top ten debut on hot 100 is very impossible. That friday release killed all the possibilities.
      Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• I don't think a top 10 is possible at all. 19 on Digital Songs is like top 30. Especially not during the Holidays but I am very content with 136k in 2 days
        God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingdong123
          From billboard:

Originally posted by Billboard
          The highest debut on the Digital Songs tally this week is Taylor Swift **'s "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars **), which enters at No. 19 with 136,000. The song was released digitally on Dec. 23 -- meaning that it starts on the list with only two days of sales. Expect the track to make a big jump on next week's list after a full week's sales are registered.
          A top ten debut on hot 100 is very impossible. That friday release killed all the possibilities.
          Imagine if it had been released on Monday, those sales. :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
            I don't think a top 10 is possible at all. 19 on Digital Songs is like top 30. Especially not during the Holidays but I am very content with 136k in 2 days
            Yeah, that's amazing, think about it if it was a full week,

Next week's Billboard 200 competes with the same week in 2010 when: Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" was No. 1 for a fifth non-consecutive week, selling 77,000 (down 72%) while Eminem's "Recovery" charged 7-2 with 63,000 (but down 54%). The chart's highest debut was the Maine's "In Darkness & in Light" soundtrack at No. 93 with 7,000 sold.

Comment

• According to some in ATRL from the Philippines, Fearless is 9x platinum there.

Comment

• Taylor's new year resolution:

Taylor Swift is looking to change things up.

"I think my goal for the next couple of years would be to make departures in little ways and do things a little differently," said the Grammy-winning singer, "and try to maintain a balance between always providing your fans with what they've always liked from you and continuing to write all my own songs, but I'd love to make collaborations in different directions that aren't exactly expected."

Comment

• Forever and Always is back inside the top 200 country songs on itunes

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                    Forever and Always is back inside the top 200 country songs on itunes
                    I'm not surprised by this, a lot of her songs have gone up. But Forever and Always wasn't a single so it's nice to see it return.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
                      Taylor's new year resolution:

"I think my goal for the next couple of years would be to make departures in little ways and do things a little differently," said the Grammy-winning singer, "and try to maintain a balance between always providing your fans with what they've always liked from you and continuing to write all my own songs, but I'd love to make collaborations in different directions that aren't exactly expected."
                      I love it when she changes things up!
                      God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Borchetta
                        That experience should endure because Borchetta feels the best is yet to come. "She spends a lot of time on her art." he says. "The song she played for me yesterday could be song of the year in 2013. It's extraordinary."

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                          Originally posted by ChartSales
                          Taylor's new year resolution:

I love it when she changes things up!
                          Yes! I'm expecting a step up next year, she's doing some collaborations and films.

Comment

• I'm so hyped up for the next album. I know I said I wouldn't get my hopes up and I still won't... if that makes sense... makes me sound like a hypocrite.

Comment

• Does anybody know how much Speak Now sold this week?

And the total sales of Enchanted?

2 people have said it has sold 125-175k.

Comment

Does anybody know how much Speak Now sold this week?

What? 125-175k? No way...#10 has sold 88k

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
                                  Originally posted by ChartSales
                                  Does anybody know how much Speak Now sold this week?

What? 125-175k? No way...#10 has sold 88k
                                  Oh no, I meant Enchanted.

Comment

• Hmm, apparently the person who Taylor wrote about in 'Mean' is a guy called Bob Lefsetz.

Comment

• Domestically, country was hot this year, with Taylor Swift (grossing $97.7 million) and Kenny Chesney ($84.6 million) occupying the No. 2 and No. 3 slots respectively among North American attractions.

Pollstar.

Also achieving positions on Pollstar’s Top 5 Worldwide Tour chart are Taylor Swift ($104.2 million) and Roger Waters ($103.6 million).

While U2 topped the North America chart, Taylor Swift’s $97.7 million gross resulted in second place for the country songbird.

Top 50 Most Popular Women according to Google in 2011...

#18 Taylor Swift - 159,000,000 Results

Comment

According to some in ATRL from the Philippines, Fearless is 9x platinum there.
                                        Yep. Taylor is big here in Asia. So those people saying she's just a US star are actually wrong! I think Fearless is also 9x platinum in Hongkong, if i'm not wrong.

And, i just got this from the brit forum. Thanks to HeWolf!

Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

• Anyone have SN's sales for this week. I'm guessing 50K?

It's kinda sad how Taylor is always on the list of decrease in sales/ticket sales year over year. Even though she did so well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

Comment

• Since no one posted this

TAYLOR SWIFT - You Belong With Me = 11.460 ( + 4.040 )

TAYLOR SWIFT - Love Story = 7.920 ( + 1.990 )
                                            I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Comment

• 15 Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound (From "The Hunger Games" So... 0.4110 0.3998

Its Climbing
                                              I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Comment

• Originally posted by SwiftieForever
                                                15 Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound (From "The Hunger Games" So... 0.4110 0.3998

Its Climbing
                                                Hopefully it will go back to Top 10
                                                Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Originally posted by SwiftieForever
                                                  Since no one posted this

OMG, YBWM!
                                                  Why don't Mine or BTD get huge update like them?
                                                  Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                                                    Originally posted by SwiftieForever
                                                    Since no one posted this

OMG, YBWM!
                                                    Why don't Mine or BTD get huge update like them?
                                                    Wow! big surprise for 3 year old songs!
                                                    Safe&Sound

Comment

Working...
                                                    X