Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swiftie13
    replied
    I'm not worried about Old Alabama because it will reach number one by the time Mean reaches the top 5 and when Mean is in the top 3 Old Alabama will probably have peaked by then, Honey Bee though is the one to watch, also Just a Kiss but not as much since it's new.

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    great last two updates for MEAN! what a bummer the song peaked at No.11, it missed Top 10 by just one position. I don't think it will outpeak it, i'm also sceptik about Top 20 return, BUT NEVERMIND!

TSOU will definitely improve its No.41 peak for sure

Leave a comment:

• ChartSales
    replied
    Originally posted by rootzsmith
    Originally posted by ChartSales
    My English exam is coming up tomorrow, I'm dreading it. I hope with the AQA books I'll be able to use words like 'the neglected son has his guard up because...'insert quotation' to portray...'explain quotation'. Hopefully Swift will help me, along with her lyrics. Heart vacancy. <3
    Goodluck !!
    Thanks so much! <3

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by ChartSales
    My English exam is coming up tomorrow, I'm dreading it. I hope with the AQA books I'll be able to use words like 'the neglected son has his guard up because...'insert quotation' to portray...'explain quotation'. Hopefully Swift will help me, along with her lyrics. Heart vacancy. <3
    Goodluck !!

Leave a comment:

• ChartSales
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied
    Canadian itunes:
    Mean - 73
    Boom!!! So high!! The last time i checked it (it was like 2 days ago ), it was just at 88. Pretty high jump!! Great!!!

The Story of Us - 525
    Yeah. I expected it to go down after ellen effect ended. Now radio support, MV and promo are highly needed!

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    @dingdong123 haha

What is Mean's position in canada itunes?

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied
    Originally posted by Dingdong123
    Originally posted by Formusic
    Originally posted by Marshall
    TAYLOR SWIFT - Mean: 37.708 (+ 0.808)
    TAYLOR SWIFT - The Story Of Us: 12.341 (+ 0.094)
    Huuuuuge mean!!! It really has a shot for country songs number 1. Sad about TSOU. Stuck at 12 million.

Itunes update:
    Mean - 42
    BTD - 189
    TSOU - 218
    I just hope Honey Bee won t block Mean for the top spot
    Me too. I'm worried about old alabama and honeybee. :-?
    Don't worry I will kill him ! Just kidding !
    DEAD. oh mama mama mama, you just shot man down! Lol. Kidding also very much! I can't do it also.

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    Huuuuuge mean!!! It really has a shot for country songs number 1. Sad about TSOU. Stuck at 12 million.

Itunes update:
    Mean - 42
    BTD - 189
    TSOU - 218
    I'm so worry about just a kiss & honey bee. But Don't worry I will kill him ! Just kidding !

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied

Itunes update:
    Mean - 42
    BTD - 189
    TSOU - 218

Leave a comment:

• Formusic
    replied

Itunes update:
    Mean - 42
    BTD - 189
    TSOU - 218

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexanderston
    Justin Bieber's album is discounted ($7.99). ^^ SN is so stable (and, thank Lord, his price didn't increase since the discount started more than one week ago), that's amazing !
    I think the price will back on monday. But I hope not.I want they discount until TSOU reach top 40.
    I hope not. But, if they will bring up the price once more, i hope its regular price will be $11.99 and not $13.99. The $13.99 price seems a little bit too much for the casual fans especially for just a standard and not a deluxe album. The high price might force them to buy the single only instead of the entire album.
    13.99$ seem so much more greedy!!!
    11.99$ regular price.
    9.99$ THE BEST PRICE!!
    Very much true rootzsmith!!! It seems that BMR is taking advantage of the album-selling capacity and power of swift! They know that whatever the price, tswift will draw huge album sales so, they take advantage of it!! Lol.

Btw, mean is now 39 (+1) on us itunes! TSOU is at 212(+3).

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    Justin Bieber's album is discounted ($7.99). ^^ SN is so stable (and, thank Lord, his price didn't increase since the discount started more than one week ago), that's amazing !
    I think the price will back on monday. But I hope not.I want they discount until TSOU reach top 40.
    I hope not. But, if they will bring up the price once more, i hope its regular price will be $11.99 and not $13.99. The $13.99 price seems a little bit too much for the casual fans especially for just a standard and not a deluxe album. The high price might force them to buy the single only instead of the entire album.
    13.99$ seem so much more greedy!!!
    11.99$ regular price.
    9.99$ THE BEST PRICE!!

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    I want this to be the final price !
    If it will be the final price. Taylor will reach 5m for sure and we will get best updates every week.

Leave a comment:

• Alexanderston
    replied
    I want this to be the final price !

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    @rootzsmith: 'cause its weekend today (sunday!) and people buy those popular songs during weekend like perry's firework, etc more than those songs that are just starting to be popular like mean.? Well, that's how i took these climbs and based on other posts before. they said that people tend to buy the popular songs during weekend so their surge up on charts is a little normal but ugly (like how glee songs ruin the charts). I'm a little repetitive. Lol.
    I'm afraid that If SN sales only 1 week , next week we will get bad sales again please sales until TSOU climb into top 40. haha but I'm a big fans of glee but when glee songs rise up more than taylor's song. I feel a little angry & bored to watch
    Sorry. Didn't knew you were a fan.
    No problem. I hate that too when their song ruin the chart and taylor fall down. I can't stand. Taylor is the one for me

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied
    @rootzsmith: 'cause its weekend today (sunday!) and people buy those popular songs during weekend like perry's firework, etc more than those songs that are just starting to be popular like mean.? Well, that's how i took these climbs and based on other posts before. they said that people tend to buy the popular songs during weekend so their surge up on charts is a little normal but ugly (like how glee songs ruin the charts). I'm a little repetitive. Lol.
    I'm afraid that If SN sales only 1 week , next week we will get bad sales again please sales until TSOU climb into top 40. haha but I'm a big fans of glee but when glee songs rise up more than taylor's song. I feel a little angry & bored to watch
    Sorry. Didn't knew you were a fan.

Originally posted by swiftie13
    TW TW+ Artist and Title Spins Spin+ Bullet Bullet+ Aud Aud+

29 +1 TAYLOR SWIFT The Story Of Us 1979 +29 216 -21 10.331 +0.013
    Whew. The increase in spin gave me relief. Thank God! Eventually, people will learn to love this song and listen to it everytime it'll be played on radio!!

Leave a comment:

• Alexanderston
    replied

Leave a comment:

• swiftie13
    replied
    TW TW+ Artist and Title Spins Spin+ Bullet Bullet+ Aud Aud+

29 +1 TAYLOR SWIFT The Story Of Us 1979 +29 216 -21 10.331 +0.013

So according to this, it gained 29 spins! At least it didn't loose any.

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rp662
    replied
    Huge update for Mean!

TSOU keeps on getting smaller updates!

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rootzsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by swiftie13
    AWESOME! I hope tomorrow we won't have a very small update but if we do, this'll make up for it So sad for TSOU, we need the music video now! Hopefully by the end of this week coming up and it better not be a live video.
    I just hope TSOU didn't lose spins yesterday with that very very tiny update we have. It's not getting impresive spins in the radio the past weeks. I'll be mad and crazy if that decrease in spin happens at this very early and premature point of it on radio. :-?

US itunes:
    Mean - 40 (+2)
    The Story of Us - 215

Album rank please? Thanks!
    17. Speak Now - Taylor Swift

PS. Do you know why bieber & katy songs(firework & E.T.) climb up today? what's happen???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X