• Originally posted by Dc4me

Comment

• :( i wanted Mine to be #1 on Hot 100 next week
      MY FAVES RIGHT NOW
      1- THE EDGE OF GLORY Lady Gaga
      2- I'M INTO YOU Jennifer Lopez
      3- SET FIRE TO THE RAIN Adele

Comment

• Is there a chance for #1 this week? 4 and a half days of downloads and cca 10m AI?
        If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won.
        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Edeon
          Is there a chance for #1 this week? 4 and a half days of downloads and cca 10m AI?
          Probably not
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugom2c
            Originally posted by Edeon
            Is there a chance for #1 this week? 4 and a half days of downloads and cca 10m AI?
            Probably not
            i also don't think so, possibly No.3 debut, airplays of LTWYL and CG are really huge at this stage

Comment

• Mine debuts at #26 on Billboard's Country chart this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                Mine debuts at #26 on Billboard's Country chart this week.
                That's good. It'll definitely reach #1 sometime on that chart.
                Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [90-86]
                Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Doja Cat]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• Has Taylor had any #1?? If not,

She is SO HUGE!!
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                    Has Taylor had any #1?? If not,
                    only in Canada, Fairytale was # 1 on Billboard Canadian Hot 100 and # 2 on US Hot 100
                    Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                      Originally posted by BLover
                      only in Canada, Fairytale was # 1 on Billboard Canadian Hot 100 and # 2 on US Hot 100
                      I still believe that Mine has the potential to become her first ever #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100. Maybe, not this week, but before the album is released.

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• Mine debuts at #30 in New Zealand
                        One heart you are following

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                          In Australia with Love Story
                          The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                            Originally posted by CountryMan
                            In Australia with Love Story
                            It doesn't really matter though because of the following:

1. her hits are enduring and end up having high AI and massive digital sales
                            2. her album sales MORE than compensate for NOT having a number 1 single. Those are so useless now anyway with the likes of Flo Rida, Soulja Boy, Jason Derulo and others getting them so easily. The question is can you sell an album and there's NO doubt Taylor can.

I don't care if she NEVER gets another No. 1 single ANYwhere in the world!!! LOL!!!
                            I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Aug. 9, 2010:
                              Singles:

1. "Mine," Taylor Swift
                              2. "Love the Way You Lie," Eminem
                              3. "Dynamite," Taio Cruz
                              4. "I Like It," Enrique Iglesias
                              5. "Teenage Dream," Katy Perry
                              6. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love," Usher
                              7. "California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)," Katy Perry
                              8. "Cooler Than Me," Mike Posner
                              9. "Ridin' Solo," Jason Derulo
                              10. "Magic (feat. Rivers Cuomo)," B.o.B

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Aug. 9, 2010:
                                Singles:

1. "Mine," Taylor Swift
                                3. "Dynamite," Taio Cruz
                                Sales?

Comment

• Maybe #2 this week cuase Eminem has strong airplay!
                                  Checking my Top 20 Weekly chart here

Comment

• Chart Beat Tuesday: Zac Brown Band, Taylor Swift, Pink by Gary Trust | August 10, 2010 1:05 EDT

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbe ... tag=hpfeed

SWIFT START: Taylor Swift likewise lights up Country Songs, as "Mine" roars onto the 60-position list at No. 26.

As previously reported, the first single from Swift's album "Speak Now," due Oct. 25, is in line for a thunderous debut on this week's Billboard Hot 100 (set to be released, along with all Billboard surveys, Thursday (Aug. 12) on Billboard.com). The song has commanded the iTunes Store's top singles list since its release Wednesday (Aug. 4).

With the launch of "Mine" on Country Songs, Swift and Carrie Underwood boast four of the six highest starts by female artists in the list's 20-year BDS era:

Debut Position, Title, Artist, Year

No. 20, "So Small," Carrie Underwood, 2007

No. 21, "All Jacked Up," Gretchen Wilson, 2005

No. 24, "I'm Gonna Getcha Good!," Shania Twain, 2002

No. 25, "Love Story," Taylor Swift, 2008

No. 26, "Cowboy Casanova," Carrie Underwood, 2009

No. 26, "Mine," Taylor Swift, 2010

Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by floria
                                      Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                      iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Aug. 9, 2010:
                                      Singles:

1. "Mine," Taylor Swift
                                      3. "Dynamite," Taio Cruz
                                      Sales?
                                      Yeah. This ranking refers to the number of digital downloads for the week. So, that means, as expected, Mine is the #1 digital single, but unfortunately for Taylor, LTWYL's airplay is much too high at the moment. :(

Comment

• 41 37 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 9,402 +12%
                                        FEARLESS

^ Perhaps the increase is due to the hype surrounding Mine.

Comment

• http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_ ... 4b90c9c2f2

Arcade Fire And Taylor Swift Sweep In With New No. 1s
                                          August 11, 2010

Editor: Keith Caulfield; Contributors: Alex Vitoulis; Editorial Director: Silvio Pietroluongo

Both the Billboard 200 and the Digital Songs charts greet fresh No. 1s this week as Arcade Fire's new album "The Suburbs" bows atop the former list with 156,000 sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, while Taylor Swift's "Mine" plants the flag on the Songs tally with 297,000 downloads . . . Arcade Fire is the first of four new entries in the top 10 of the albums tally, joined by bows from Bun B, Lady Gaga and Buckcherry.

FLASH POINTS

The Billboard 200 and the Digital Songs charts greet fresh No. 1s this week as Arcade Fire's new album "The Suburbs" bows atop the former list with 156,000 sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, while Taylor Swift's "Mine" plants the flag on the Songs tally with 297,000 downloads.

"Mine," which was rush-released to digital retailers late last Wednesday (Aug. 4), starts with 297,000 after only four full days of sales. (SoundScan's tracking week ends on Sunday.) Last week's No. 1, Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie," slips to No. 2 (281,000; down 6%).

The bow of "Mine" is the eighth-biggest debut sales week for a digital song and the fourth-best of the year. 2010's largest entry so far is Eminem's "Not Afraid" (379,000), followed by "Love the Way You Lie" (338,000) and Swift's own "Today Was a Fairytale" (325,000). "Mine" is the lead single from Swift's third studio album, "Speak Now," due Oct. 25.

Comment

• Detut at #3 or #4? :(
                                            The album may not will sell more than 700K. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by floria
                                              Detut at #3 or #4? :(
                                              It's a bad news, but it's just the beginning of the era !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                                Originally posted by floria
                                                Such pessimism! I hate it!!! It debuts in top tier of Digital and Hot 100 charts after 4 DAYS of digital release in which 300K were sold and it's looked at as failure. On top of this the fact that her strength is not in digital sales (though she does good over time in that area); her strength is in pushing album units and that, I'm sure, she will do!
                                                I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                                  Originally posted by floria
                                                  Maybe yes.
                                                  Ops single peaked only at #9, but the album sold more than 1,3 M in first week.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                                                    http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/charts/chart_alert/e3i4b7c0879c181d50b19f05d4b90c9c2f2

Arcade Fire And Taylor Swift Sweep In With New No. 1s
                                                    August 11, 2010

Editor: Keith Caulfield; Contributors: Alex Vitoulis; Editorial Director: Silvio Pietroluongo

The bow of "Mine" is the eighth-biggest debut sales week for a digital song and the fourth-best of the year. 2010's largest entry so far is Eminem's "Not Afraid" (379,000), followed by "Love the Way You Lie" (338,000) and Swift's own "Today Was a Fairytale" (325,000). "Mine" is the lead single from Swift's third studio album, "Speak Now," due Oct. 25.
                                                    modified from tada's post several months ago

TOP BIGGEST DIGITAL DEBUTS for SINGLES

1. Right Round (2/28/2009) Flo-Rida 636,303 digital copies

2. Boom Boom Pow (4/18/2009) The Black Eyed Peas 464,614 digital copies

3. Crack A Bottle (2/21/2009) Eminem feat. 50 Cent, Dr. Dre 418,147 digital copies

4. Not Afraid (05/22/2010) Eminem 379,000 digital copies

5. "Love the Way You Lie" (7/10/2010) Eminem feat. Rihanna 338,000 digital copies

6. Live Your Life (10/18/2008 ) T.I. feat. Rihanna 334,520 digital copies

7. Today Was A Fairytale (02/06/2010) Taylor Swift 325,002 digital copies

8. Mine (08/21/10) Taylor Swift 297,000 digital copies

9. California Gurlz (05/29/2010) Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg 294,000 digital copies

10. Womanizer (10/25/2008 ) Britney Spears 285,782 digital copies

11. Touch My Body (4/12/2008 ) Mariah Carey 285,544 digital copies

12. My Life Would Suck Without You (2/07/2009) Kelly Clarkson 279,605 digital copies

13. Umbrella (6/9/2007) Rihanna feat. Jay-Z 276,705 digital copies

14. Break Your Heart (03/13/2010;first full week) Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris 273,000 digital copies

15. We Are The World 25 (02/27/2010) Various Artists 267,000 digital copies

16. Take A Bow (5/24/2008 ) Rihanna 266,696 digital copies

17. Hips Don't Lie (6/17/2006) Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean 266,664 digital copies

18. Beautiful Girls (8/11/2007) Sean Kingston 260,368 digital copies

19. 3 (10/26/2009) Britney Spears 254,640 digital copies

20. SexyBack (9/9/2006) Justin Timberlake 249,303 digital copies

21. I Gotta Feeling (6/27/2009) The Black Eyed Peas 249,133 digital copies

Comment

Working...
                                                    X