Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 30.535 (+ 0.158)

Comment

• Taylor did Grammy rehearsal with The Civil Wars, so it's 100% sure that she'll perform Safe & Sound
      Performance, MV, and now, she needs some airplay
      Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Hey guys !!!
        Please request Ours http://community.vh1.com/Discussion-Thr ... 09011EE7E6 the update looked awful today .. Please help us ! D:
        Blake and Lady A are STORMING up the charts and we need to make it to the top 10 , most of us requested so hard today so please help us if you didn't already !

iTunes update
        Ours #41
        Safe & Sound #107
        Enchanted is climbing up , I THINK that I saw it at #40 on the Country songs chart earlier , if I'm not blind xD! now it's #50 .. but still good , I think that the hype of '' The vow '' is giving the song popularity .

Speak Now #80
        Fearless #115

Let's see what happens after the Grammys !

Comment

• Taylor has such an awesome seat, she's close to legends and Adele is sat behind her!

Comment

• MV preview for S&S.

http://babydontyoubreakmyheartslow.tumb ... 7379606939

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
              her look! Love it and so happy
              God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 31.052 (+ 0.855)
                TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 30.763 (+ 0.228)

I knew she would be passed, now, let's hope she won't be blocked anymore! Go Ours, get that #1

Comment

• Taylor swift will be performing Mean at the Grammy's

http://community.vh1.com/Discussion-Thr ... 0901885D8E
                  Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

• :(

Comment

• Originally posted by edwncastle
                      Taylor swift will be performing Mean at the Grammy's

I thought The Civil Wars joined the rehearsal for Safe & Sound performance :(
                      And I had been so happy because I thought S&S will get huge boost from performance + MV
                      Maybe all the performers should sing the song what they're nominated. But positively, Mean will reach 2x platinum next year

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                        Originally posted by edwncastle
                        Taylor swift will be performing Mean at the Grammy's

I thought The Civil Wars joined the rehearsal for Safe & Sound performance :(
                        And I had been so happy because I thought S&S will get huge boost from performance + MV
                        Maybe all the performers should sing the song what they're nominated. But positively, Mean will reach 2x platinum next year
                        She is performing S&S.
                        The Civil Wars will sing their song and then the second will be S&S where they will introduce Taylor.

Comment

• ? She is singing Mean after they introduce her

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                            ? She is singing Mean after they introduce her
                            The Civil Wars are also on the line-up for performing.

Taylor performs Mean separately.
                            When it's time for the Civil Wars to perform, they will sing a snippet of Barton Hollow and then introduce S&S and Taylor. Like what Taylor did with Stevie Nicks.

Comment

• Taylor is performing twice basically.

One by herself.
                              One with the Civil Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by swiftie13

When it's time for the Civil Wars to perform, they will sing a snippet of Barton Hollow and then introduce S&S and Taylor. Like what Taylor did with Stevie Nicks.
                                You sound like you could be right, i really hope you are. Does anyone know if The Grammy's are broadcast in the UK?
                                [center:3sruagy8]Mariah Carey[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]?? CAUTION??[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]16.24.18[/center:3sruagy8]

Comment

oh cause I read they will do a bit of BH and then introduce Tay and she'll sing Mean

Comment

• Originally posted by nwt1234
                                    Originally posted by ChartSales

You sound like you could be right, i really hope you are. Does anyone know if The Grammy's are broadcast in the UK?
                                    It's been announced by several sources. And I live in the UK too so I have to watch it on YouTube on Monday. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                      Originally posted by ChartSales

oh cause I read they will do a bit of BH and then introduce Tay and she'll sing Mean
                                      They will do a bit of BH and then introduce Taylor to sing S&S.

Comment

• I'm staying late up to watch it online !!!
                                        I can't wait !
                                        I really REALLY hope that she will perform Safe & Sound too .. let's wish for the best !

Comment

• Really?
                                          I'm really happy to hear that! Double performance!

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                                            Really?
                                            I'm really happy to hear that! Double performance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahjat13
                                              I'm staying late up to watch it online !!!
                                              I can't wait !
                                              I really REALLY hope that she will perform Safe & Sound too .. let's wish for the best !
                                              THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO

Monday, February 20 – Guests include Taylor Swift, Michael Clarke Duncan and musical guest Robert Randolph, Los Lobos, Chris Layton

COMING UP ON “TODAY” FEBRUARY 11-24, 2012
                                              REESE WITHERSPOON, KATHARINE MCPHEE, KHLOE KARDASHIAN, JASON MRAZ, TAYLOR SWIFT, THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS
                                              Friday, February 17 (7-9 a.m.): Taylor Swift talks about “The Lorax.” Today’s Travel: Cruise deals. Gluten confusion. Bow-to-wow with Jill Rappaport.

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 31.377 (+ 0.614)
                                                BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 30.977 (- 0.075)

Comment

TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 31.377 (+ 0.614)
                                                  How do you guys know those numbers , me and the team in VH1 , know the numbers from http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/insider ... 11&showtop and another place , and they're not like that? and in mediabase , Blake never passed Taylor

Comment

TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 31.377 (+ 0.614)
                                                    The radios that love DOI must be hurt a lot by this update . I guess tomorrow Blake will increase only +10 spins (hopefully)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X