Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great update! Better than usual! and yay or the negative update for Blake!
    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by swiftie13
      Originally posted by ChartSales
      Originally posted by swiftie13
      ? She is singing Mean after they introduce her
      The Civil Wars are also on the line-up for performing.

      Taylor performs Mean separately.
      When it's time for the Civil Wars to perform, they will sing a snippet of Barton Hollow and then introduce S&S and Taylor. Like what Taylor did with Stevie Nicks.
      oh cause I read they will do a bit of BH and then introduce Tay and she'll sing Mean
      I just read other sources like you did. They may actually.

      Comment


      • YEY..

        Mean won Best Country Performance.

        Edit: And also Best Country Song.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by truthless
          YEY..

          Mean won Best Country Performance.
          Thanks I'm glad it won something even though I'd rather see BTD nominated over Mean but anything Tay wins is a good thing

          Comment


          • Originally posted by truthless
            YEY..

            Mean won Best Country Performance.

            Edit: And also Best Country Song.
            Yes 2 Grammy's :d I hope the country album will also be hers! Such a snub for not being AOTY.. no country album was nominated for that!
            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

            Comment


            • So happy!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by truthless
                YEY..

                Mean won Best Country Performance.

                Edit: And also Best Country Song.
                And you know there’s nothing like writing a song about someone who’s mean to you, and just makes your life miserable…and then winning a Grammy for it. Taylor Swift
                So happy for her. And hoping for 3rd

                Comment


                • hahahahaha! Love that quote!
                  God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

                  Comment


                  • Taylor did AMAZING !
                    She would've sounded better singing Safe & Sound !
                    but this was her BEST Mean performance !!!
                    Album of the year , please be Ours !

                    Comment


                    • As I expected , Mean makes a return at #77 on iTunes !!!

                      Comment


                      • Loved the performance. She sounded great and was very cheeky. Cute.
                        It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
                        Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

                        Comment


                        • Yay!!

                          Best country solo performance and best country song for MEAN!! I am so happy!


                          But I'm quite shocked that speak now lost to own the night! can't believe this! :evil: :x :-?
                          Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                          Comment


                          • Her performance was stunning, I really love it, and her hair
                            Her last year performance was good, and this was like a revenge to Swift Haters, especially when she sang : Someday, I'll be singing this at Grammys, and all you're ever gonna be is Mean!
                            It gave me chill!
                            It's ok she didn't perform Safe & Sound, by the way, she also has another song for The Hunger Games, Eyes Wide Open! Can't wait
                            Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by anthonyalex
                              Her performance was stunning, I really love it, and her hair
                              Her last year performance was good, and this was like a revenge to Swift Haters, especially when she sang : Someday, I'll be singing this at Grammys, and all you're ever gonna be is Mean!
                              It gave me chill!
                              It's ok she didn't perform Safe & Sound, by the way, she also has another song for The Hunger Games, Eyes Wide Open! Can't wait
                              Thanks! And sorry guys! A lot of people on ATRL told me she would perform Mean and S&S.

                              Thanks, I just found the source, cannot wait to hear!

                              And congrats Taylor!!!

                              Comment


                              • Taylor got another new haircut.



                                Comment


                                • Happy Swift Day! Safe & Sound Music Video today!!!

                                  Ooh, did Taylor and Foster The People have a nice chat? She's following them on Twitter now.

                                  Comment


                                  • two grammyssss
                                    My
                                    Ultimate Faves :- " true legends - The Beatles, Queen - Britney, Prince
                                    - Justin Timberlake, True Soul - Adele, Sweetheart -
                                    Taylor Swift "

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by cooldeepak
                                      two grammyssss
                                      And let's see... 11 million Twitter followers today and Safe & Sound music video debut along with news about Eyes Wide Open? Nice Swift Day, then Valentine's Day follows through. Wow.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by ChartSales
                                        Originally posted by cooldeepak
                                        two grammyssss
                                        And let's see... 11 million Twitter followers today and Safe & Sound music video debut along with news about Eyes Wide Open? Nice Swift Day, then Valentine's Day follows through. Wow.
                                        6 grammys in collection
                                        My
                                        Ultimate Faves :- " true legends - The Beatles, Queen - Britney, Prince
                                        - Justin Timberlake, True Soul - Adele, Sweetheart -
                                        Taylor Swift "

                                        Comment


                                        • USA:

                                          40. Mean - Taylor Swift (+20)

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by cooldeepak
                                            Originally posted by ChartSales
                                            Originally posted by cooldeepak
                                            two grammyssss
                                            And let's see... 11 million Twitter followers today and Safe & Sound music video debut along with news about Eyes Wide Open? Nice Swift Day, then Valentine's Day follows through. Wow.
                                            6 grammys in collection
                                            http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/hun ... d501221093

                                            6 times GRAMMY winner.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Alicepotter
                                              USA:

                                              40. Mean - Taylor Swift (+20)

                                              Mean will be the second song from Speak Now to hit 2 million hopefully, in the long run. Ours could do it too.

                                              Comment


                                              • TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 31.323 (- 0.054)

                                                Comment


                                                • Amazing performance last night, glad to see Mean is doing well and small negative update.. nothing to worryy about..
                                                  God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by ChartSales
                                                    Happy Swift Day! Safe & Sound Music Video today!!!

                                                    Ooh, did Taylor and Foster The People have a nice chat? She's following them on Twitter now.
                                                    OMG, I'm really in love with Foster The People, hope they'll do colaboration, because Taylor is trying to explore Alternative
                                                    Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X