X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
    14 37 38 45 SWIFT*TAYLOR OURS 42302 -3 43472 765375
    44 181 97 SWIFT*TAYLOR MEAN 22153 129 9663 1407500
    8 81 114 119 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEAT. THE CIVIL W SAFE & SOUND 18943 12 16912 504424

Credit arap
    Mean.

Safe & Sound gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahjat13
      HEY guys !!!!
      How are you?!?!
      GREAAAAAAAAAT update !!
      Guess what?

OURS IS ON THE TOP 10 !!!!

10 Ours 4123 3768 355 12180
      11 Red Solo Cup 4016 4098 -82 11877
      12 Drink On It 3928 3625 303 11505

Oh and , Do you know that you can request '' Safe & Sound '' in several mediabase stations? and it's active .
      Yes!

Comment

• Oh, and people who want a darker Taylor. We probably won't get it because she said would never want to go down that route.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChartSales
          Originally posted by fearlesswift13
          Originally posted by ChartSales
          Originally posted by anthonyalex
          Originally posted by Alicepotter
          ^

Great!

TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.259 (+ 0.539)
          Good! She collects 15 Top 10 singles, right? Cool!
          Now I'm not worried about Ours, its digital sales is stable, and it made debut at #13, so I think it can reach #1 on HCS
          Yes, Billboard, get ready to make an article.

She's the first right? To have 5 singles reach the top ten on country from 3 studio albums?
          Not sure if she is but she is the 1st to achieve it with her 1st 3 studio albums. I think ZBB will achieve the same very soon though once their next album is released
          It's fine, as long as Taylor is the first, and she's female too. First female?
          Yep and will probably be the only female for a long time. however Shania has the most top 10s for 3 studio albums with 16 including 8 from Come on Over the other 2 albums contain 4 songs respectively that went top 10

Comment

• [quote=fearlesswift13]
            Originally posted by anthonyalex
            Originally posted by "Alicepotter":7yeqbqu2
            ^

Great!

Now I'm not worried about Ours, its digital sales is stable, and it made debut at #13, so I think it can reach #1 on HCS

She's the first right? To have 5 singles reach the top ten on country from 3 studio albums?
            Not sure if she is but she is the 1st to achieve it with her 1st 3 studio albums. I think ZBB will achieve the same very soon though once their next album is released
            Yep and will probably be the only female for a long time. however Shania has the most top 10s for 3 studio albums with 16 including 8 from Come on Over the other 2 albums contain 4 songs respectively that went top 10[/quote:7yeqbqu2]

Haha, Billboard will say consecutive then, congrats Taylor!

Comment

• [quote=ChartSales][quote=fearlesswift13]
              Originally posted by "anthonyalex":21g3pftk
              Originally posted by "Alicepotter":21g3pftk
              ^

Great!

Yep and will probably be the only female for a long time. however Shania has the most top 10s for 3 studio albums with 16 including 8 from Come on Over the other 2 albums contain 4 songs respectively that went top 10[/quote:21g3pftk]

Haha, Billboard will say consecutive then, congrats Taylor![/quote:21g3pftk]
              Yeah! I wish Taylor could release 8-9 singles like Shania used to do so we could see the full-effect of her music because if Haunted or Enchanted got released as well the album would be way higher than it is now than again we'd have to wait alot longer for new musc

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13

Haha, Billboard will say consecutive then, congrats Taylor!
                Yeah! I wish Taylor could release 8-9 singles like Shania used to do so we could see the full-effect of her music because if Haunted or Enchanted got released as well the album would be way higher than it is now than again we'd have to wait alot longer for new musc
                Well first single should be here in 6 months.

And hopefully what she said about working with other people for their projects will debut soon. I wonder who, so far we only know it's Bieber.

Comment

• Comment

• Can't wait for this heartbreak album, it's the WHOLE theme.

Comment

• YAY! We are gonna have a new song!!!! and Eyes Open.. sounds good
                      God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• If Safe and Sound peaks faster, maybe they will release one more single, and are they going to release Eyes Open as single?

Anyway,Sparks Fly is nominated as Song of The Year by KCA , and Taylor gets nominated as Favorite Female Singer
                        Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Yay Ours at top 10!
                          Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

• Seems like Blake's no longer her threat?
                            TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.707 (+ 0.448)
                            BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 31.981 (- 0.434)

Comment

• Safe & Sound (38)
                              #37 United States
                              #46 Canada
                              #55 New Zealand
                              #75 Ireland
                              #78 Bulgaria
                              #97 Australia
                              #156 United Kingdom
                              #204 Norway
                              #240 Mexico
                              #302 Poland
                              #325 Sweden
                              #520 Denmark
                              #609 Switzerland
                              #674 Germany
                              #721 Netherlands
                              #802 Hungary

Wohoo, it's charted in many countries, I hope the effect will be bigger after the film premieres, because seems like The Vow didn't help Enchanted too much

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                                Seems like Blake's no longer her threat?
                                TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.707 (+ 0.448)
                                BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 31.981 (- 0.434)
                                Looks like Blake is peaking so happy for Taylor hopefully she doesn't drop hard next week I think i remember hearing something about this song being pushed this week. Even a small gain next week should allow it to pass 3 songs since Luke, Chris, and TBP are all dropping hard. Only 1 million gained should get it into the top 7

Comment

• Ours is dropping on iTunes .. #58 ( US ) right now .. This should not be good , I wonder if it's because of the Whitney singles , but S & S and Mean are in the Top 40 , and the Top 50 .. I wonder if it's because of having other singles charting , that makes people focus on other Taylor songs?
                                  I hope that it climbs again !

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahjat13
                                    Ours is dropping on iTunes .. #58 ( US ) right now .. This should not be good , I wonder if it's because of the Whitney singles , but S & S and Mean are in the Top 40 , and the Top 50 .. I wonder if it's because of having other singles charting , that makes people focus on other Taylor songs?
                                    Honestly I don't really care about Ours now, it has reached top 10 on HCS, and someday it will reach platinum. #1 on HCS is bonus

I want BMR to focus on Safe & Sound, they better send it to pop, or it will be another fail.
                                    There's chart on kworb that list artists rank from worldwide chart, and Taylor's around #70, Safe & Sound has charted at many countries, I hope BMR realize this chance to make her smashing worldwide by Safe & Sound

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.383 (- 0.324)

In comparison to Blake...

BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 32.711 (+ 0.730)

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                                        Originally posted by Bahjat13
                                        Ours is dropping on iTunes .. #58 ( US ) right now .. This should not be good , I wonder if it's because of the Whitney singles , but S & S and Mean are in the Top 40 , and the Top 50 .. I wonder if it's because of having other singles charting , that makes people focus on other Taylor songs?
                                        Honestly I don't really care about Ours now, it has reached top 10 on HCS, and someday it will reach platinum. #1 on HCS is bonus

I want BMR to focus on Safe & Sound, they better send it to pop, or it will be another fail.
                                        There's chart on kworb that list artists rank from worldwide chart, and Taylor's around #70, Safe & Sound has charted at many countries, I hope BMR realize this chance to make her smashing worldwide by Safe & Sound
                                        Yeah I guess you're right .. but also Ours is a great song and it deserves success , it's a fan favourite around the world , they should try and send it to pop .. and about S&S they need to send it to stations around the world , with the hype of the movie , the song on the radio , it will def climb on charts , I don't think that we've had the international success feel since Love Story .. You belong with me and Mine also charted world wide , not that high tho .. I feel so upset when I go look at the chart performance of Born this way or Rolling in the deep , they're like 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1 ! Taylor deserves to be more recognised worldwide , with each single release , the international chart performance gets less and less . Let's hope they do something , Taylor is NOT another Hannah montana unless they want to make her that .

Comment

• Originally posted by truthless
                                          TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.383 (- 0.324)

Well, I think I shouldn't say that
                                          I care about Ours, and really hope it reaches #1

Comment

• Originally posted by truthless
                                            TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 33.383 (- 0.324)

+35 spins but -0.147 AI :evil: HUGE drop tomorrow
                                            About Blake, it might be a push

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT NOT BOTHERED ABOUT LOSING LES MIS ROLE
                                              TAYLOR Swift doesn’t mind losing out on jobs!
                                              The Love Story hitmaker says she didn’t get down in the dumps about losing out on the singing star role in the musical Les Miserables because it was never hers in the first place.
                                              “I didn’t miss out on the role for Les Miserables because I never got the role,” says Taylor. ”
                                              I was at home and I just started getting all these text messages from my friends saying ‘Congratulations on your movie role’ and I was like ‘What? I don’t understand! I haven’t got a movie role!’ So that is the real

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =zAQHKmmjy

OMG
                                                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Awww... Enchanted IS like one of her most popular songs here this era [behind probably Back to December & Mine] so I hope it gets released and trump everything and rightfully earn her #1 in Hot 100, but yeah, focus on Safe & Sound (maybe Taylor gets to be Annie Cresta or whoever loljk, but I hope she gets to be in Hunger Games somehow ^.^)

I hope it goes this way..
                                                  February-April [Safe & Sound]
                                                  April-July [Enchanted? <3 / New Single]

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DDgcmmdduYkM%23&h=zAQHKmmjy

OMG

I saw this video when it had less than 200 views, I'm glad it's well viewed now ! It's amazing!

OH ANDDD I HAVE NEWS !

Taylor Swift ( Bonus track version ) Re enters iTunes ( US ) at #169 Finally !!! It has been a while since I saw it there ! Speak now went a few spots up #45 now and Fearless is #94

Safe & Sound #38 , Mean #43 , Ours #52 , they all climbed since earlier today ! Let's hope that TS 2006 re enters billboard !

Comment

Working...
                                                    X