Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gain this week

    Facebook - +240,135
    Twitter - +147,137
    Youtube vevo channel
    YBWM - +1,187,159
    Lovestory - +571,781
    Mine - +647,743
    Our Song - +235,870
    Fifteen - +219,103
    White Horse - +230,294
    TOMG - +232,954
    PTB - +146,682
    Mean - +543,081
    BTD - +322,368
    Change - +82,453
    TSOU - +288,220
    TM - +76,792
    IOMWIWY - +39,486
    Fearless - +77,066
    Sparks Fly - +169,975
    Ours - +257,539
    TBD - +18,137
    Safe&Sound - +1,359,269
    Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

    Comment


    • ^
      total so far

      Facebook - 28,809,909
      Twitter - 11,159,253
      Youtube vevo channel
      YBWM - 152,396,727
      Lovestory - 83,075,241
      Mine - 82,663,918
      Our Song - 54,992,939
      Fifteen - 47,822,741
      White Horse - 44,322,040
      TOMG - 33,817,693
      PTB - 27,361,818
      Mean - 24,543,499
      BTD - 21,958,127
      Change - 19,102,713
      TSOU - 18,991,744
      TM - 18,449,257
      IOMWIWY - 17,522,900
      Fearless - 14,360,832
      Sparks Fly - 7,534,734
      Ours - 4,060,821
      TBD - 2,426,731
      Safe&Sound - 1,359,269
      Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

      Comment


      • 69 49 42 25 * SWIFT*TAYLOR SPEAK NOW 20464 60 12815 4004597
        171 153 159 122 * SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 5314 35 3933 6503420
        11 164 * SWIFT*TAYLOR SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR LIVE 4127 47 2814 276166


        45 97 34 SWIFT*TAYLOR MEAN 62644 183 22153 1470144
        9 114 119 35 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEAT. THE CIVIL W SAFE & SOUND 61101 223 18943 565525
        15 38 45 57 SWIFT*TAYLOR OURS 43075 2 42302 808450

        20 23 21 19 SWIFT*TAYLOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 56 -15 66 882472

        Comment


        • Woohoo! Speak Now finally passes four million!
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [3 weeks]
          AlbumClash 2.0: [Let's Eat Grandma vs. Kendrick Lamar]

          I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fearlesswift13
            69 49 42 25 * SWIFT*TAYLOR SPEAK NOW 20464 60 12815 4004597
            171 153 159 122 * SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 5314 35 3933 6503420
            11 164 * SWIFT*TAYLOR SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR LIVE 4127 47 2814 276166


            45 97 34 SWIFT*TAYLOR MEAN 62644 183 22153 1470144
            9 114 119 35 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEAT. THE CIVIL W SAFE & SOUND 61101 223 18943 565525
            15 38 45 57 SWIFT*TAYLOR OURS 43075 2 42302 808450

            20 23 21 19 SWIFT*TAYLOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 56 -15 66 882472
            Fearless reached 6,5 m and Speak Now reached 4m in same week
            And glad to see great sales for all songs, especially Mean, 1,5 m soon!
            Ours 1 m in 1 month
            Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

            Comment


            • TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 35.359 (+ 0.744)

              Comment


              • Did the Holiday COllection sell 56? anyway.. Amazing to see Speak Now over 4 million! Finally! I hope it will be like her debut and reach 5m EVENTUALLY I mean, it;s only been 1 and a half years .. I say it will be at 5m in at least 5 more yeas but I think it will definitely reach it cause her catalog is so stable!! And her new album hype should make sales increase around the summer/fall
                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

                Comment


                • Yay! Top 10!!!
                  Safe&Sound

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alicepotter
                    TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 35.359 (+ 0.744)

                    I can see top 5 now!
                    Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                    Comment


                    • Taylor Swift- Taylor Swift 3535 missed the billboard 200 by less than 30 copies ps I might have added up the numbers wrong I just added the physical catalog with the digital catalog sales

                      Comment


                      • Billboard Update !

                        Ours
                        47 -> 46 ( Hot 100 )
                        11 -> 9 ( Hot Country Songs )
                        45 -> 41 ( Radio songs )
                        71 -> 80 ( Canadian hot 100 )
                        47 -> 60 ( Digital songs )

                        Safe & Sound
                        Re-enters the Hot 100 at #56
                        And #73 ( Candian hot 100 )
                        #39 ( Digital songs )
                        I really thought Mean would Re enter the Hot 100 , it had a long Grammy - effect and it charted within the Top 20 of iTunes .. Weird .. Anyways

                        Albums !
                        Speak Now storms from #42 to #25
                        Fearless jumps from #159 to #123
                        Speak Now World Re-enters at #164

                        Other news , Journey To Fearless sold 94,000+ Copies in the US .
                        Waiting for Taylor Swift [ 2006 ] to make a come back !

                        Comment


                        • OH and guys , is Ours being played in non-country stations?

                          Comment


                          • I think so since the airplay data posted here differ a lot from mediabase. its a bit higher so i assume that it is being played in other genre stations. anyways I have no solid proof. just a mere speculation. let's wait for the others to confirm
                            Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                            Comment


                            • Nice update bahjat! thanks!
                              Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                              Comment


                              • Elsewhere on Country Songs, Taylor Swift pulls ahead of Carrie Underwood in their ongoing back-and-forth chart battle for the most top 10's by female artists, as "Ours" gains 2.4 million impressions and rises 11-9, marking Swift's 15th trip to the upper tier. Counting only non-seasonal singles promoted to radio from the start of a career among women in this close race, Underwood has gone 14-for-14 in reaching the top 10 from the start -- she releases her as yet untitled fourth studio album on May 1.

                                Concurrently, Swift's Grammy performance pushes "Mean" back to No. 1 on Country Digital Songs (63,000 downloads) for the first time since it opened there in November. The artist's "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars) flies 24-2 (61,000 downloads). reclaiming its previous peak position, achieved when it debuted on the January 7 list.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by ChartSales
                                  Concurrently, Swift's Grammy performance pushes "Mean" back to No. 1 on Country Digital Songs (63,000 downloads) for the first time since it opened there in November. The artist's "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars) flies 24-2 (61,000 downloads). reclaiming its previous peak position, achieved when it debuted on the January 7 list.
                                  How come mean didn't re-enter the hot 100 and SS did? :-?
                                  Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by edwncastle
                                    Originally posted by ChartSales
                                    Concurrently, Swift's Grammy performance pushes "Mean" back to No. 1 on Country Digital Songs (63,000 downloads) for the first time since it opened there in November. The artist's "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars) flies 24-2 (61,000 downloads). reclaiming its previous peak position, achieved when it debuted on the January 7 list.
                                    How come mean didn't re-enter the hot 100 and SS did? :-?
                                    MY THOUGHTS . EXACTLY . I don't get it at all .

                                    Comment


                                    • Propably because Mean already spent 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 and songs can only re-enter that chart after the 20th week when it sells enoug/has enough airplay to be among the top 50...
                                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

                                      Say no to streaming!

                                      Comment


                                      • Speak Now Certifications

                                        Australia 3× Platinum
                                        Canada 3× Platinum
                                        Brazil Gold ( I think that this is new )
                                        Ireland Gold
                                        Japan Gold
                                        New Zealand Platinum
                                        Philippines Platinum
                                        United Kingdom Gold
                                        United States 4× Platinum

                                        I don't know why people are saying Taylor's album are not succeeding WW , look at those certifications , yeah she's no MJ at international sales , but for a country artist , she has done way more than everyone in the genre !
                                        Like , Speak Now charted in about 21 different places
                                        and it's lowest charting number is #45 in Belgian Albums Chart (Wallonia)
                                        True the album might not have charted for weeks but as far as WW album recognition , I think it's very VERY well for a country labeled artist , even for a Pop artist !

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Timmy94
                                          Propably because Mean already spent 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 and songs can only re-enter that chart after the 20th week when it sells enoug/has enough airplay to be among the top 50...
                                          I see. It makes sense. thanks for the info.
                                          Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by ChartSales
                                            Elsewhere on Country Songs, Taylor Swift pulls ahead of Carrie Underwood in their ongoing back-and-forth chart battle for the most top 10's by female artists, as "Ours" gains 2.4 million impressions and rises 11-9, marking Swift's 15th trip to the upper tier. Counting only non-seasonal singles promoted to radio from the start of a career among women in this close race, Underwood has gone 14-for-14 in reaching the top 10 from the start -- she releases her as yet untitled fourth studio album on May 1.

                                            Concurrently, Swift's Grammy performance pushes "Mean" back to No. 1 on Country Digital Songs (63,000 downloads) for the first time since it opened there in November. The artist's "Safe & Sound" (featuring the Civil Wars) flies 24-2 (61,000 downloads). reclaiming its previous peak position, achieved when it debuted on the January 7 list.
                                            Yay! 15 for 15! 3 albums with all singles going top 10!
                                            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

                                            Comment


                                            • hey guys, by any chance someone can share week-by-week sales for "Speak Now" in the USA (Soundscan sales)?? thanx in advance, I'd like to have its week-by-week sales completed

                                              Comment


                                              • TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 35.940 (+ 0.581)
                                                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                  Speak Now Chart run in the USA:

                                                  1. 1,046,718 - 500k - 1 mio.
                                                  1. 319,701 (-69%)
                                                  2. 211,778 (-34%)
                                                  9. 146,358 (-31%)
                                                  4. 240,530 (+64%)
                                                  2. 182,018 (-24%) - 2 mio.
                                                  2. 200,927 (+10%)
                                                  1. 259,136 (+29%)
                                                  1. 276,142 (+7%)
                                                  1. 77,001 (-72%)
                                                  1. 52,028 (-32%) - 3 mio.
                                                  3. 35,381 (-32%)
                                                  8. 30,848 (-13%)
                                                  7. 30,707 (0%)
                                                  8. 26,789 (-13%)
                                                  12. 32,285 (+21%)
                                                  15. 30,518 (-5%)
                                                  14. 22,262 (-27%)
                                                  20. 18,945 (-15%)
                                                  24. 16,431 (-13%)
                                                  26. 15,098 (-8%)
                                                  33. 15,344 (+2%)
                                                  33. 14,753 (-4%)
                                                  25. ~ 18,000 (+22%)
                                                  30. 15,100 (-16%)
                                                  17. 27,324 (+81%)
                                                  30. 11,987 (-54%)
                                                  28. 17,080 (+42%)
                                                  26. 15,463 (-9%)
                                                  30. 13,333 (-14%)
                                                  26. 15,763 (+18%)
                                                  21. 15,243 (-3%)
                                                  22. 17,221 (+13%)
                                                  19. 21,589 (+25%)
                                                  25. 15,618 (-28%)
                                                  27. 17,572 (+13%)
                                                  20. 13,910 (-21%)
                                                  30. 12,836 (-8%)
                                                  29. 13,069 (+2%)
                                                  26. 14,146 (+8%)
                                                  28. 14,188 (0%)
                                                  27. 14,051 (-1%)
                                                  24. 13,202 (-6%)
                                                  27. 11,999 (-9%)
                                                  30. 12,366 (+3%)
                                                  36. 9,868 (-20%)
                                                  52. 8,743 (-11%)
                                                  44. 9,471 (+8%)
                                                  47. 9,094 (-4%)
                                                  46. 9,112 (0%)
                                                  41. 9,929 (+9%)
                                                  43. 9,212 (-7%)
                                                  41. 8,901 (-3%)
                                                  58. 8,164 (-8%)
                                                  51. 11,892 (+46%)
                                                  51. 12,598 (+6%)
                                                  39. 26,680 (+112%)
                                                  37. 21,680 (-19%)
                                                  39. 27,136 (+25%)
                                                  30. 37,381 (+38%)
                                                  32. 48,504 (+29%)
                                                  34. 16,769 (-65%)
                                                  41. 9,534 (-43%)
                                                  53. 7,029 (-26%)


                                                  (total so far: 3,944,300)
                                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

                                                  Say no to streaming!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Anyone knows sales of '' The Story Of Us '' ? I really wanna know ! >.<

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X