• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bahjat13
    I'm glad I was missed !!!
    Okay so not big update ! but here's a little iTunes one

Songs
    Safe & Sound - 42 ( US ) . 39 ( Canada )
    Ours - 54 ( US ) . 107 ( Canada ) it fell like 10 spots or so , but it keeps going up and down
    Mean 80 ( US ) . 70 ( Canada )

Albums

Speak Now 42 ( US ) . 169 ( Canada )
    Fearless 86 ( US ) .. After 4 years . wow
    Taylor Swift 182 ( US ) , it re-entered last night at 199 . glad it's climbing !

Best selling Western albums in China for 2011
    01) Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby
    02) Taylor Swift - Speak Now !!!
    03) Lady Gaga - Born This Way
    04) Michael Jackson - Michael
    05) Taio Cruz - Rokstarr
    06) Justin Bieber - My World 2.0
    07) Beyonce - 4
    08) Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
    09) Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
    10) Black Eyed Peas - The Beginnin

AMAZING !!! Speak Now is #2 !!! Celebrate !
    Yeah CHEERS!!!
    Safe&Sound

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftieForever
      TAYLOR SWIFT - Ours: 37.128 (+ 0.925)

BLAKE SHELTON - Drink On It: 34.823 (+ 0.064)
      MASSIVE . I felt like I was dreaming when I read that number .
      As I said before, it's kind of pattern
      And seems like she'll peak soon, where's Safe and Sound update? It should be sent to pop now, and when Ours is going down, send it to country
      Hope BMR read this or they have a better plan for S&S
      Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
        Originally posted by Bahjat13

And seems like she'll peak soon, where's Safe and Sound update? It should be sent to pop now, and when Ours is going down, send it to country
        I'm starting to think they have skipped S&S

Comment

• almost 1m!!!!!!! and as long as S&S goes Platinum I'll be fine.. it's not even radio friendly or promoted so Platinum is already going to be amazing! shows her digital power
          God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex

Don't say thaaat ! :-?
            I hope that it doesn't peak too soon ! They should really try and send it Ours to Pop , it has a different flavour , after hours of electronic music and Adele , Ours would be a great song to just relax to ! And it would help sales increase ..
            Ours is going for platinum , if they just promote it even a LITTLE it would def go double platinum by April or may

Comment

• Originally posted by SwiftieForever

OMG.
              Yes!
              Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

after hours of electronic music and Adele , Ours would be a great song to just relax to !
                lol at the adele thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by edwncastle
                  after hours of electronic music and Adele , Ours would be a great song to just relax to !
                  lol at the adele thing!
                  I had to be honest at a point xD I wrote '' Electronic '' then remembered her and I was like oh man I bet she gets played for 15 hours out of 24 !

Comment

Originally posted by edwncastle
                    lol at the adele thing!
                    I had to be honest at a point xD I wrote '' Electronic '' then remembered her and I was like oh man I bet she gets played for 15 hours out of 24 !
                    you have a point there. Ours should be sent to pop. I think it would do great there.

Cute avatar btw.

Comment

Originally posted by edwncastle
                      lol at the adele thing!
                      you have a point there. Ours should be sent to pop. I think it would do great there.

Cute avatar btw.
                      Why thank you ! Yours is not that bad either
                      And yeaah I hope that it'll be sent to Pop , I'm gonna spam Big machine's facebook page .

Comment

• SPEAKING OF Facebook Pages , Taylor's page passed the 29,000,000 mark ! APPLAUSE !

Comment

SPEAKING OF Facebook Pages , Taylor's page passed the 29,000,000 mark ! APPLAUSE !
                          I know right! Speaking of facebook. I've found another way of requesting for ours aside from mediabase! I've been liking the facebook pages of some country stations and I've been posting on their walls and requesting like mad. and they have been replying to my posts and they are playing the song like crazy! gocountry105 of south california will play ours later!

Comment

SPEAKING OF Facebook Pages , Taylor's page passed the 29,000,000 mark ! APPLAUSE !
                            I know right! Speaking of facebook. I've found another way of requesting for ours aside from mediabase! I've been liking the facebook pages of some country stations and I've been posting on their walls and requesting like mad. and they have been replying to my posts and they are playing the song like crazy! gocountry105 of south california will play ours later!
                            Dude like , I do that too !!! - High five - !!!!! I'll search more stations later !

Comment

• I did that with pop stations and TSOU! and it worked

Comment

Dude like , I do that too !!! - High five - !!!!! I'll search more stations later !
                                send the links to me if you have time. I am at work And i've been sneaking every now and then just to check out this forum and some taylor updates!

hope OURs wouldn't peak yet this coming april. That's when I'll have more free time.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                  I did that with pop stations and TSOU! and it worked
                                  awesome!

Comment

I did that with pop stations and TSOU! and it worked
                                    Really?! Give us links ! Let's try to make them spin Ours

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/kiss959

Comment

• ^^ Thank you

Comment

• No problem...

Comment

• here's a link for the country radio station in LA. It has a huge audience.

http://www.facebook.com/GoCountry105FM

Comment

here's a link for the country radio station in LA. It has a huge audience.

http://www.facebook.com/GoCountry105FM
                                              Posted on their wall ! And someone liked it !
                                              Yay for someone agreeing with me !

Comment

• I posted on their wall as well haha

Comment

I posted on their wall as well haha
                                                  That's awesome ! And Ours is #50 on iTunes !
                                                  Climbed like 5 spots since earlier today !
                                                  Hope it doesn't fall !

Comment

• I've seen your posts!
                                                    I'm the one who liked it bahjat13!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X