No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can watch the Mine music video here.

Comment

• the video it's just ok, well, i have to listen to the whole album
      Avril Lavigne & Taylor Swift

Comment

• Billboard 200:

136. (177) 200w Taylor Swift

One heart you are following

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
          You can watch the Mine music video here.

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was looking for it basically everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by emi
            Billboard 200:

Awesome!
            UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
              Originally posted by emi
              Billboard 200:

Awesome!
              ...those first 200 weeks are always the toughest to stay on BB200...of course, the album should still be on the Current chart if it weren't for that silly 78 week rule
              Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• I thought they changed the rule, earlier this year?
                http://mediasportandotherrantings.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gopolks
                  I thought they changed the rule, earlier this year?
                  TS-2006 was dropped from the Billboard Current chart 24 weeks ago when it fell below # 100 under the 78 week rule, so it was kicked over to Catalog. It is allowed to remain on the BB200 was the rule that was changed last November.
                  Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Media Traffic

21. (20) Taylor Swift - Mine - 121,000

Total: 627,000

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• "Mine" continues to rebound on the Hot 100, rising from No. 9 ---> No. 7 turns out this is holding up pretty well!

chart run = *3* - 8 - 14 - 9 - 7
                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98

chart run = *3* - 8 - 14 - 9 - 7
                        Great, go to number 1 Taylor!
                        Avril Lavigne & Taylor Swift

Comment

• Target is ready for Taylor Swift's Holiday Collection to hit the October 30/10 Billboard Chart...I'm expecting 0.3 to 0.5 million US sales from this album in 2010.

http://www.target.com/Holiday-Collectio ... img%20src=

Holiday Collection - Only at Target + iTunes
                          This title will be available on October 12, 2010.

Comment

• What'd you guys think of Innocent? I love it.

Comment

• Taylor Swift partners with retailer for new CD

AP, Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm PDT

Taylor Swift is the latest act to offer bonus album content to an exclusive retailer.

The country superstar is aligning herself with Target Corp. for the release of her latest album, "Speak Now." The store will offer fans three additional songs, remixed tunes and video content when the album is released Oct. 25.

the same happened to Alicia's recent album for instance

Comment

• FEARLESS officially passes the 6 million sales mark in the US this week according to Soundscan...
                                Sales this week 7,405
                                Sales to date 6,000,028

(source: roughstock.com)
                                My thread on Pulse: Weekly Top 10 Albums Sales Thread
                                http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thre...s-sales-thread

Comment

• ^ Amazing! Thanks for the info, oldbloke.

Comment

• OMG 6 million

Comment

• Good evening Taylor fans

Mine has been added to the Radio 1 C list in the uk this week which is great news for the single.

Comment

• Originally posted by tada

Taylor Swift partners with retailer for new CD

AP, Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm PDT

Taylor Swift is the latest act to offer bonus album content to an exclusive retailer.

The country superstar is aligning herself with Target Corp. for the release of her latest album, "Speak Now." The store will offer fans three additional songs, remixed tunes and video content when the album is released Oct. 25.

the same happened to Alicia's recent album for instance
                                        tada - you mentioned a few months ago that Taylor would need to lower her album price to have a chance at huge release week sales...she is half way there...$7.88 to $8.00 at the major US retailers for the basic 14 song album.

The Target Deluxe Edition is priced for hard core Taylor fans - $16.99

Comment

• According to Paul Grein, Taylor surpassed Carrie Underwood in US album sales.

Taylor - 11,887,000

Carrie - 11,876,000

And with the release of Speak Now, Taylor should easily widen her lead over Carrie. Wooop Wooop!

Taylor Swift (debut album) has sold 4,806,000 copies.

Comment

• congrats for impressive sales however i'm kinda jealous as i'm Carrie's fan
                                            undoubtedly these 2 females rule country and contemporary country and manage to compete with POP/urban acts so successfuly

Comment

According to Paul Grein, Taylor surpassed Carrie Underwood in US album sales.

Taylor - 11,887,000

Carrie - 11,876,000

And with the release of Speak Now, Taylor should easily widen her lead over Carrie. Wooop Wooop!

I like Taylor over Carrie so this makes me happy. Very happy! I wish them both success but I can't but be impartial to Taylor Swift.
                                              I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by danbarj
                                                Originally posted by rp662

Taylor - 11,887,000

Carrie - 11,876,000

I like Taylor over Carrie so this makes me happy. Very happy! I wish them both success but I can't but be impartial to Taylor Swift.
                                                Taylor and Carrie are friendly and respect each other as artists, so I consider this as an interesting chart note rather than a point to get anyone upset. They are both outstanding artists trying to fit into the men's world of country music.

Comment

Taylor - 11,887,000

Carrie - 11,876,000

WOW! Well, they're my two favourite Country artists so it's great to see them with such high sales.

Comment

• "Mine" slides from No. 7 ---> No. 10 on the latest Hot 100. glad to see it's at least still in the Top 10.

chart run = *3* - 8 - 14 - 9 - 7 - 10
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X