Clear All

• Originally posted by edwncastle
    Originally posted by iamjmarc0014
    Originally posted by edwncastle
    Originally posted by marty77
    Taylor goes behind the lyrics to 'Ours

http://instagr.am/p/I52MShDBPr/
    I wonder why Taylor put Ours on deluxe edition only. It is obviously one of her favorite song in Speak Now. For me, I would choose Ours and ITWAM to be included on the standard edition than Innocent and Never Grow UP although I like the last 2 songs too :-? :-? :-?
    +1. But she needs to put great songs on the deluxe also otherwise it would be less interesting. I agree with you that Ours and ITWAM are really great songs and deserve to be on the standard edition. Ugh this talk about songs makes me more excited for the 4th!!!!!

4th album.. YAY CAN'T WAIT! Another set of great songs I'm so sad Speak Now era will end soon... so many potential hit songs that will remain unreleased :evil: :evil:
    Epic album. Still can't get enough of it. So in love with sparks fly!!!
    Yeah. One of my 2 favorite song in the album. The other one is Back to December. Only, I'm bit disappointed on their music videos, especially Sparks Fly
    Safe&Sound

Comment

• I wish the singles on her next album will peak higher that their debut position I noticed that from Fearless (song) to Ours, their peak was their debut position And also, i wish the 4th album will produce her 1st no 1 song on hot 100 and her 2nd 5M seller single!
      Safe&Sound

Comment

• Originally posted by iamjmarc0014
        I wish the singles on her next album will peak higher that their debut position I noticed that from Fearless (song) to Ours, their peak was their debut position And also, i wish the 4th album will produce her 1st no 1 song on hot 100 and her 2nd 5M seller single!
        +1. Wishing for that number 1 my whole life!! And about the peaks I guess It's expected since they were sent to country only so low radio airplays and her singles' downloads always fall like a rock after a couple of weeks so low digital points.
        Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

I wish the singles on her next album will peak higher that their debut position I noticed that from Fearless (song) to Ours, their peak was their debut position And also, i wish the 4th album will produce her 1st no 1 song on hot 100 and her 2nd 5M seller single!
          +1. Wishing for that number 1 my whole life!! And about the peaks I guess It's expected since they were sent to country only so low radio airplays and her singles' downloads always fall like a rock after a couple of weeks so low digital points.
          I want the lead single to debut @ #1 and I want her to have a CC radio deal, its about time she scored her 1st #1

Comment

• Originally posted by iamjmarc0014

Yeah. One of my 2 favorite song in the album. The other one is Back to December. Only, I'm bit disappointed on their music videos, especially Sparks Fly
            I was expecting a great video for sparks fly! :-? Hope they make a MV for EO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by khom09
              I want the lead single to debut @ #1 and I want her to have a CC radio deal, its about time she scored her 1st #1
              My thoughts exactly. The lead single should be pop/country like Mine/YBWM and they should send it to pop/HAC/AC/country and make that deal please!!

Comment

Originally posted by khom09
                My thoughts exactly. The lead single should be pop/country like Mine/YBWM and they should send it to pop/HAC/AC/country and make that deal please!!
                I think it could reach it without a deal... With country support the song could debut with between 40-50 million with no deal and the sales will be huge enough to get #1 unless some song like WAY is on the radio at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                  I think it could reach it without a deal... With country support the song could debut with between 40-50 million with no deal and the sales will be huge enough to get #1 unless some song like WAY is on the radio at the time
                  And no LEAKS please. It ruined Mine's chances. :-? :-?

Comment

• OMG! 4th album!

Speak Now, Enchanted

Actually I'm afraid because she left this era with no mega success like Fearless era, but since Eyes Open seems promising, I hope she can start the era in more than 600k album sold and 300k 1st single sold in debut week
                    *crossedfinger!
                    Keep her track in country/pop, or maybe she'll add folk into her music, collaboration will help her to have new fans, and a single with 3+ mil is enough for me
                    Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Eyes Open: 21.338 (+ 1.954)

Pop - #25 2110 +201 Spins 12.478 +1.174 AI
                      HAC - #19 991 +87 Spins 7.796 +0.606 AI
                      AC - #33 44 +2 Spins 0.451 +0.042 AI

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonyalex
                        OMG! 4th album!

Speak Now, Enchanted

Actually I'm afraid because she left this era with no mega success like Fearless era, but since Eyes Open seems promising, I hope she can start the era in more than 600k album sold and 300k 1st single sold in debut week
                        *crossedfinger!
                        Keep her track in country/pop, or maybe she'll add folk into her music, collaboration will help her to have new fans, and a single with 3+ mil is enough for me
                        Honestly less than 800k would be disappointing.
                        Another 1m is not impossible!

Comment

• Justin debuts at number 2 despite it's massive 1st week sales due to its zero streaming points.

The lead single of the 4th album should be made available on streaming sites otherwise it would be another "boyfriend". :-?

Comment

• @brian_mansfield: Taylor Swift's "Eyes Open" was country's top-selling track for a 2nd week, w/111K downloads. "Ours" hit 1 million downloads, according to Nielsen SoundScan (32K weekly/1.011M total. Also: "Safe & Sound": 78K weekly/906K total. "Mean": 15K/1.574M. "You Belong With Me": 6K/4.016M. "Love Story": 5K/5.286M. "Sparks Fly": 5K/769K.
                            Ours is Taylor's 16th platinum single.
                            S&S will be 17th soon.

Comment

TAYLOR SWIFT - Eyes Open: 21.338 (+ 1.954)

Pop - #25 2110 +201 Spins 12.478 +1.174 AI
                              HAC - #19 991 +87 Spins 7.796 +0.606 AI
                              AC - #33 44 +2 Spins 0.451 +0.042 AI
                              Loving this! Pop is really eating it up! They want new Swift
                              God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by marty77
                                @brian_mansfield: Taylor Swift's "Eyes Open" was country's top-selling track for a 2nd week, w/111K downloads. "Ours" hit 1 million downloads, according to Nielsen SoundScan (32K weekly/1.011M total. Also: "Safe & Sound": 78K weekly/906K total. "Mean": 15K/1.574M. "You Belong With Me": 6K/4.016M. "Love Story": 5K/5.286M. "Sparks Fly": 5K/769K.
                                S&S will be 17th soon.
                                Eyes Open will be after S&s and the hopefully Sparks Fly eventually

Comment

• [quote=edwncastle]
                                  Originally posted by fearlesswift13
                                  Originally posted by "iamjmarc0014":1wxn03sd
                                  And no LEAKS please. It ruined Mine's chances. :-? :-?[/quote:1wxn03sd]

I wish her first no 1 song would be a real smash hit in US and worldwide, more successful than Love Story and will stay on top for 2 or more weeks not only on its debut week Big Machine should be careful now, leaks would ruin again our no 1 chance And i wish 4th album will produce 5 no 1 hits on BB country songs!
                                  Safe&Sound

Comment

• I don't care for a #1 in the Hot 100 anymore..

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                      I don't care for a #1 in the Hot 100 anymore..
                                      Just one #1 and after that I won't care either.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                        Originally posted by marty77
                                        @brian_mansfield: Taylor Swift's "Eyes Open" was country's top-selling track for a 2nd week, w/111K downloads. "Ours" hit 1 million downloads, according to Nielsen SoundScan (32K weekly/1.011M total. Also: "Safe & Sound": 78K weekly/906K total. "Mean": 15K/1.574M. "You Belong With Me": 6K/4.016M. "Love Story": 5K/5.286M. "Sparks Fly": 5K/769K.
                                        S&S will be 17th soon.
                                        Eyes Open will be after S&s and the hopefully Sparks Fly eventually
                                        Digital Queen! I wonder why it's taking slow for sparks fly to go platinum. I mean it's a fan favorite after all.

Comment

• Taylor Swift's 16 Platinum singles:

Tim McGraw
                                          Teardrops on My Guitar
                                          Our Song
                                          Picture To Burn
                                          Should've Said No
                                          Love Story
                                          White Horse
                                          You Belong With Me
                                          Fifteen
                                          Forever & Always
                                          Today Was A Fairytale
                                          Two Is Better Than One
                                          Mine
                                          Back To December
                                          Mean
                                          Ours

Safe&Sound will soon join the list in 2 weeks and Eyes Open in 5-7 weeks.
                                          Saprks Fly in 2013. Hate that this song is underperformin. This is like one of my faves. BMR what have you done? :evil:

Comment

• 17. Taylor Swift - Eyes Open 0.2500 0.2310 0.2297 (light green!!)
                                            42. Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound 0.1500 0.1554 0.1568
                                            (light red)
                                            55. Taylor Swift - Ours 0.1000 0.0804 0.0808 (dark green!!!)omg

Comment

• I cant believw Taylor collaborated with Justin Bieber , why cant she collaborate with more serious artists

Comment

I cant believw Taylor collaborated with Justin Bieber , why cant she collaborate with more serious artists
                                                Where did you read this?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootermcgee27
                                                  I cant believw Taylor collaborated with Justin Bieber , why cant she collaborate with more serious artists
                                                  Where did you read this?
                                                  Wikipedia on Biebers Believe album tracklist heres the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Believe..._Bieber_album)

Comment

Originally posted by scootermcgee27
                                                    Where did you read this?
                                                    Wikipedia on Biebers Believe album tracklist heres the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Believe..._Bieber_album)
                                                    This is based on this article: here. SO it's been known since Aug. that they wrote together, I thought it was never going to be released since it was long time ago LOL... oh well, I don't think this will help her in anyway but maintain her young fanbase as she grows up

Comment

Working...
                                                    X