Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edwncastle
    This is one of the most exciting news in my life!!!

Finally! Been waiting it for years!
    Safe&Sound

Comment

Both of Us
      #9 United States
      #11 New Zealand
      #17 Canada
      #30 Guatemala
      #39 Australia
      #57 Mexico
      #74 Norway
      #108 Denmark
      #123 Spain
      #133 Netherlands
      #164 Brazil
      #166 Sweden
      #196 Chile
      #213 Italy
      #221 Japan
      #237 Honduras
      #393 France
      Top 10!!! Wishing for number 1! ;)
      Safe&Sound

Comment

• God, Both of Us is number 7 on US itunes!! closer to top 5
        Safe&Sound

Comment

• YES! Glee is great promo! If only they had done it earlier would've helped a whole lot more! And great for Both of Us! I hope it's the next official single so Swift can be on the radio a bit before her lead single is released.. oh wait no.. it'd be better if radio too a break so then they will miss her a whole lot and release Both of Us during her 4th album era to help her 4th album even more
          God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• 05/02/12 UPDATE

POP
            20 (=) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 3795 (-57) AI: 19.597 (-0.601)

HAC
            12 (-1) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 2495 (+23) AI: 14.475 (+0.155)

AC
            24 (-1) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 107 (-2) AI: 0.843 (-0.019)

Comment

• TAYLOR SWIFT - Eyes Open: 39.566 (- 0.392)

Comment

• Both of Us

#6 United States
                #14 Canada
                #15 New Zealand
                #39 Australia
                #53 Mexico
                #65 Norway
                #87 Spain
                #118 Japan
                #133 Guatemala
                #148 Netherlands
                #151 Denmark
                #208 Brazil
                #234 Italy
                #266 Honduras
                #311 Sweden
                #354 France
                Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                  YES! Glee is great promo! If only they had done it earlier would've helped a whole lot more! And great for Both of Us! I hope it's the next official single so Swift can be on the radio a bit before her lead single is released.. oh wait no.. it'd be better if radio too a break so then they will miss her a whole lot and release Both of Us during her 4th album era to help her 4th album even more
                  In wiki, it's said that BOU is the third single, released this May
                  Whoa
                  The music video better released on early July, peaking on August, and give space for new single in late August/ early September
                  Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• So glad to eventually see a taylor's song on Glee! With that help, it's nearly done for Mean to reach 2x platinum!

Comment

• I swear that "Mean" is the song that got the most promo from the Speak Now era!
                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                      Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                      Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                      Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• BOU #5. Just passed Boyfriend.

Comment

• 1---------1-------Taylor Swift--------------Eyes Open-------------81,000--88,000--646,000

11---------15-----Taylor Swift/C.Wars---Safe & Sound-----------26,000---32,000-1,080,000

Comment

• Both Of Us - #3 on iTunes US

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                              I swear that "Mean" is the song that got the most promo from the Speak Now era!
                              IKR , I wish she had promoted Long Live and Spark Fly more, I was gutted when she did Mean for the Grammys :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                IKR , I wish she had promoted Long Live and Spark Fly more, I was gutted when she did Mean for the Grammys :-?
                                I'm still miffed at her not performing "Mine" at the VMA's. "Innocent" is great and everything but "Mine" really could've used the promo. But that's all in the past.

"Both of Us" just keeps climbing! I honestly didn't expect it to make it all the way to #3? What's next? #1?
                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• its #3 now Taylor!

Comment

• Sad, Speak Now is no 112 on itunes :evil: :evil:
                                    Safe&Sound

Comment

its #3 now Taylor!
                                      Queen of digital songs
                                      Safe&Sound

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                        I'm still miffed at her not performing "Mine" at the VMA's. "Innocent" is great and everything but "Mine" really could've used the promo. But that's all in the past.

"Both of Us" just keeps climbing! I honestly didn't expect it to make it all the way to #3? What's next? #1?
                                        Right! I think it's Taylor's favorite single from Speak Now then TSOU
                                        Safe&Sound

Comment

• Originally posted by iamjmarc0014
                                          Originally posted by IrishLamb

Right! I think it's Taylor's favorite single from Speak Now then TSOU
                                          Speaking of TSOU, any idea about the sales figures? Is 500k near?

Comment

• 3. Both of Us - 0.7500 (dark green) The only DG in the top 16
                                            16. Eyes Open (light green)
                                            91. Safe and Sound - (dark green)

Comment

• Veryy pleased I hope Both ofUs will debut big Top 20 perhaps

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                Veryy pleased I hope Both ofUs will debut big Top 20 perhaps
                                                Top 20 for sure, but if the song stays stable it might even debut in top 10 The performance on BB is a must! I want this song to smash! Bobby needs another top 10 single

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
                                                  Originally posted by swiftie13
                                                  Veryy pleased I hope Both ofUs will debut big Top 20 perhaps
                                                  Top 20 for sure, but if the song stays stable it might even debut in top 10 The performance on BB is a must! I want this song to smash! Bobby needs another top 10 single
                                                  I hope this becomes big! and yes, so does Taylor! if it debuts top 10 would it count towards her record for most top 10 debuts?

Comment

• 05/03/12 UPDATE

POP
                                                    21 (-1) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 3603 (-192) AI: 18.471 (-1.126)

HAC
                                                    12 (=) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 2490 (-5) AI: 14.353 (-0.122)

AC
                                                    24 (=) TAYLOR SWIFT Eyes Open Spins: 108 (+1) AI: 0.836 (-0.007)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X