No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first iTunes had an error , people couldn't buy the song .
    So we can say that the song reached number one in about 40 minutes too .
    Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves <3

Comment

• snatched gaga's wig for fastest climb to #1

Comment

• I hope they take the glitch in consideration. This song went to #1 damn quick!
        God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• and #1 in canada in less than an hour. I mean who else??

Comment

• #1 there too?? Yes! I hope it will be her second #1 there

Comment

• @taylorswift13:
              THE FACT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?!?! http://instagr.am/p/OS51vVjvNQ/

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                #1 there too?? Yes! I hope it will be her second #1 there
                Yes!! Hopefully!

Comment

Album name: Red
                  Release Date: October 22nd

Single Name: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
                  Release Date: Today, already out. like now LOL

I had a hunch that would happen XD

I do love the song, I just feel iffy about it, but way more radio friendly than Mine but not as special as her other lead singles.

Confirmed details:

Ed Sheran collab/duet will be on record
                  The album has 16 tracks just on the standard version
                  It's named after one of the tracks, so there is a track named Red.
                  OMG when i saw this i thought you was joking as i've not heard any news on a new single and i thought people were going along with the joke with all the itunes updates but OMG new song and number 1 on itunes!!! This is really popey (is that a word?), but i really like it so diffrent to her other lead singles.
                  [center:3sruagy8]Mariah Carey[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]?? CAUTION??[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]16.24.18[/center:3sruagy8]

Comment

• LOL no I wouldn't ever come up with a title like that XD this is real haha and yeah it's very pop... I do enjoy the country remix. and haha I bet Taylor herself is like woah I just released this... and it's #1?!?!?! LOL

Comment

• Oh it's not released in the UK yet i can't download it :( . Which version is on Itunes the Pop or the Country one?

Comment

• Originally posted by nwt1234
                        Oh it's not released in the UK yet i can't download it :( . Which version is on Itunes the Pop or the Country one?
                        Pop.. I think the country one will only be released to country radio. And tomorrow well it kinda is tomorrow, but anyway it should be released WW soon. lol

Comment

• I love that she's using her newly aquired 'The Hunger Games (aka Eyes Open)' belts near the end of the song. Does anyone from the US know if this is on spotify yet?

Comment

• It's on google play..
                            Have you seen the live chat video?

Comment

I love that she's using her newly aquired 'The Hunger Games (aka Eyes Open)' belts near the end of the song. Does anyone from the US know if this is on spotify yet?
                              No sadly not yet but when it is I will replay it over and over!

Comment

I love that she's using her newly aquired 'The Hunger Games (aka Eyes Open)' belts near the end of the song.
                                We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

Comment

Originally posted by nwt1234
                                  I love that she's using her newly aquired 'The Hunger Games (aka Eyes Open)' belts near the end of the song. Does anyone from the US know if this is on spotify yet?
                                  No sadly not yet but when it is I will replay it over and over!
                                  :(

I hope the sales and airplays are enough for a big debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by edwncastle
                                    It's on google play..
                                    No i havn't wow i'm really behind the times on this era *goes to watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by edwncastle
                                      It's on google play..
                                      No i havn't wow i'm really behind the times on this era *goes to watch the video.
                                      You should watch!! It's amazing how she sang along with the fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by edwncastle
                                        Originally posted by nwt1234
                                        Originally posted by edwncastle
                                        It's on google play..
                                        You should watch!! It's amazing how she sang along with the fans!
                                        Just watched it was really funny and loved when she was singing along at the end haha.

Comment

• Guys did Fearless sell 400,000 overall in the UK?

Comment

• Well I'm already addicted with that song! Country version is better indeed.

Some things I don't get :

- Why did they release it a monday night? It lost 1 day of sales, and this could very be what make her miss #1 on Hot 100.

- Why didn't they wait one week, with doing promo and advertising... I mean, I know it's already #1 on itunes, but if it misses top of hot 100, I'm gonna die

Something good is that #1 on Hot 100 is very weak this week (maybe the weakest ever that year) : call me maybe is done, whistle is weak on radio. There's just that "Lights" problem. But if WANEGBT is quickly available on streaming and grow a bit on radio, then it may a perfect debut

Comment

• Good news :

- it's already being played on US radio. Just read a tweet about it.

- Lights is only #13 on itunes

- I LOVE THAT SONG !!!

Sorry I'm just so excited

Comment

• By the way, due to WANEGBT effect, ITWAM, Our Song, Mine and BTD re-entered Itunes 1000.

I think that in the next few days, about 5 more Taylor songs gonna make it too!

Comment

• The #2 song is now at 50% of Taylor now Snatching wigs .

Comment

• Lyrics from WANEGBT:
                                                    I used to say "never say never"

Lyrics from Lucky you (first song she ever wrote, at 12):
                                                    Live forever, never say never, you can do better, that's what she says

Sound and style may have changed a little, but Taylor will always remain herself

Comment

Working...
                                                    X