No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift's "Mine" has sold 1,109,000 copies in 10 weeks.

Comment

• 217,000? That's great! That should be enough for a Top 5 debut, shouldn't it?
      UKMix Favourite Members 2022: Ballot box open
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers (x11)
      AlbumClash 2.0: [Jessie Ware vs. Kesha]
      RuPaul's Drag Race [2023 Countdown]

We all have at least one way we cope poorly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
        217,000? That's great! That should be enough for a Top 5 debut, shouldn't it?
        i don't think so, Top 10 for sure but Top 5 requires probably more points.
        Next week "Back TO December" will very likely score even higher figures

Comment

• She will probably be No.7, or maybe No.6 it depends on rihanna's airplay
          Avril Lavigne & Taylor Swift

Comment

• Speak Now #8 debut, fantastic!!
            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
              Originally posted by JSparksFan
              #8 finally !
              And I think she will be in the Top 5 with "Back To December" !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                Originally posted by tada
                Originally posted by JSparksFan
                #8 finally !
                And I think she will be in the Top 5 with "Back To December" !
                she's doing much better than with promos from Fearless notoriously more than 200k debuts
                Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall

she's doing much better than with promos from Fearless notoriously more than 200k debuts
                  Yes ! With each singles who debut above 200k copies, it's sure the debut of the album will be ultra massive !

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                    Speak Now #8 debut, fantastic!!
                    excellent that makes "Speak Now" her 7th Top 10 hit!

"Change" = No. 10
                    "Love Story" = No. 4
                    "Fearless" = No. 9
                    "You Belong With Me" = No. 2
                    "Today Was A Fairytale" = No. 2
                    "Mine" = No. 3
                    "Speak Now" = No. 8

also, on the latest Hot 100, "Mine" dips from No. 12 ---> No. 14

chart run = *3* - 8 - 14 - 9 - 7 - 10 - 12 - 11 - 12 - 14
                    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
                      Originally posted by Marshall
                      Speak Now #8 debut, fantastic!!
                      excellent that makes "Speak Now" her 7th Top 10 hit!

"Change" = No. 10
                      "Love Story" = No. 4
                      "Fearless" = No. 9
                      "You Belong With Me" = No. 2
                      "Today Was A Fairytale" = No. 2
                      "Mine" = No. 3
                      "Speak Now" = No. 8

also, on the latest Hot 100, "Mine" dips from No. 12 ---> No. 14

chart run = *3* - 8 - 14 - 9 - 7 - 10 - 12 - 11 - 12 - 14
                      ...and six top 10 debuts on Hot 100

http://www.billboard.com/news/bruno-mar ... 1132.story

Making a splash into the top 10 is Taylor Swift, who opens at No. 8 with "Speak Now," the title track from her upcoming Oct. 25 album release. Swift's arrival gives her the mark for most top 10 debuts in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, as "Speak Now" is her sixth title to enter the chart's top tier. That total surpasses the five top 10 entries earned by Mariah Carey from 1995-98. Swift's first top 10 debut was with "Change," in August 2008.

"Speak Now" shifts 217,000 to open at No. 2 on Hot Digital Songs, ...The iTunes digital countdown to "Speak Now" will result in two more tracks impacting the chart the next two weeks, with "Back to December" on deck.
                      Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• excellent and next week "Back To December" definitely might have a chance of debuting/topping Hot 100, it's not surefire however according to iTunes Pop bar preview it's gonna be immense!!!!!
                        imagine if each of these pre-singles from iTunes went on to debut inside Top 10 on H100

Comment

• Taylor's pop bars are CRAZYYYYYYY!

Back To December is def going to pull 300k first week! Love the song and so deserves it. I'm so excited for the album, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                            Taylor's pop bars are CRAZYYYYYYY!

Back To December is def going to pull 300k first week! Love the song and so deserves it. I'm so excited for the album, can't wait!
                            really startling it's likely to sell more than what "Mine" shifted during its first release week

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                              Originally posted by rp662

really startling it's likely to sell more than what "Mine" shifted during its first release week
                              That would be amazing.
                              UKMix Favourite Members 2022: Ballot box open
                              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers (x11)
                              AlbumClash 2.0: [Jessie Ware vs. Kesha]
                              RuPaul's Drag Race [2023 Countdown]

We all have at least one way we cope poorly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                Originally posted by tada
                                Originally posted by rp662

That would be amazing.

Comment

• speak now is really an amazing song.

Comment

• How high will Taylor raise the bar over the next few weeks - nine?

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbe ... 1218.story

SWIFT'S SIX: As reported earlier today (Oct. 14), with Taylor Swift's latest single "Speak Now" debuting at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100, she breaks the record for the most debuts in the top 10 in the 52-year history of chart.

"Speak," the title track from her third studio album, due Oct. 25, is her sixth single to enter the chart's top tier. That total surpasses the five top 10 bows earned by Mariah Carey from 1995-1998.

Here's a look at the acts with the most top 10 debuts (including those with alter egos -- we're looking at you Miley).

6, Taylor Swift (2008-2010)
                                    5, Mariah Carey (1995-1998)
                                    4, The Beatles (1968-1995)
                                    4, Janet Jackson (1995-1998)
                                    4, Kanye West (2008-2009)
                                    4, Eminem (2009-2010)
                                    4, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (2009-2010)
                                    Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Back to December is still # 1 on US iTunes with G6 moving up to # 2

- could someone please post a pop bar chart?

Comment

• 3. USHER F/PITBULL - DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love: 110.538 (+ 0.143)
                                        4. TAIO CRUZ - Dynamite: 102.975 (- 1.489)
                                        5. TAYLOR SWIFT - Mine: 97.750 (+ 1.200)

she can score No.3 peak in the end for "Mine"
                                        not next week but the week after next! awesome
                                        cannot wait for digital debut of BTD

Comment

• "...The label has shipped more than 2 million copies of the CD."

http://www.billboard.com/features/taylo ... ory?page=1

Comment

• EDIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                                              "...The label has shipped more than 2 million copies of the CD."

http://www.billboard.com/features/taylo ... ory?page=1
                                              amazing! so when they accomplish RIAA's criterion of avaibility (just in a formal way), they can easily apply for certification huge certification!
                                              i guess with the shipment like that we really can see 1M units afterwards, it must be present EVERYWHERE

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662

Comment

• the margin falters but still on its way of selling hugely, 250k for the minimum sales maybe 300k

Comment

• Like a G6 at n° 1 on iTunes
                                                    Back to december at 2

Is The iTunes Top 100 songs a daily or a weekly chart ? I don t understand
                                                    The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X