Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NellyF
    If only Eminem never released his album one week after Britneys OIDIA, she would have been #1 for 15 weeks...im not sure though but I know she was #2 forever
    Many albums are in that case yet. She has been #2 for 12 weeks (+1 #1), but she would have been #1 'only' 6 more weeks without Eminem, she has been topped several weeks but each Now 4 and Country Grammar (Nelly).
    25 June 2009, the day the Music died

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MJDangerous
      Originally posted by NellyF
      If only Eminem never released his album one week after Britneys OIDIA, she would have been #1 for 15 weeks...im not sure though but I know she was #2 forever
      Many albums are in that case yet. She has been #2 for 12 weeks (+1 #1), but she would have been #1 'only' 6 more weeks without Eminem, she has been topped several weeks but each Now 4 and Country Grammar (Nelly).
      Yes. I think everybody is agree for to say Taylor Swift is very lucky with this album : the months of January and February are always very weak in terms of sales and with no big releases, so it's normal she arrives at this amazing record !

      Comment


      • Originally posted by phoenix98
        HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

        (12) 10 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 100,280 0 100,660
        THAT is phenominal!

        Comment


        • never actually posted this week's album chart info

          BB200:

          1
          SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 62,272 -32 2,672,171
          41 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 14,152 -31 3,968,610

          many thanks to Touch That Chick!
          last.fm

          Comment


          • Originally posted by phoenix98

            BB200:

            1
            SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 62,272 -32 2,672,171
            41 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 14,152 -31 3,968,610
            6,7 million albums sold with the two first albums is very impressive ! And at the final, 8 millions !

            Comment


            • that means her debut album is about 2 weeks from crossing the 4 million soundscaned mark and hopefully her label pays to have it certified 4x platinum and her sophmore set will hit 2.7 million scaned this week
              "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

              Comment


              • UK Singles Chart:

                # 2 - Love Story

                Comment


                • HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

                  (10) 12 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 76,320 -24 100,280 2,926,182
                  (36) 40 SWIFT*TAYLOR WHITE HORSE 35,656 -11 39,858 752,280

                  if "Love Story" keeps really steady sales, it should be able to pass 3 million next week!

                  many thanks to bks!
                  last.fm

                  Comment


                  • Ireland:

                    # 8 (24) - Love Story

                    Comment


                    • BB200:

                      1 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 73,174 62,272 18 2,745,345
                      41 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 13,613 14,152 -4 3,982,223

                      the very NOT-country "CSI Remix" of "You're Not Sorry" is up to No. 21 on US iTunes it'd be nice if this could re-enter the Top 40 on the Hot 100 for at least a week, since its previous chart run was pretty abrupt (11-35-out)

                      many thanks to Tony for the album sales!
                      last.fm

                      Comment


                      • HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

                        (12) 15 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 69,497 -9 76,320 2,995,679
                        (40) 37 SWIFT*TAYLOR WHITE HORSE 35,118 -2 35,656 787,398
                        -- 47 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU'RE NOT SORRY 30,628 961 2,888 295,923

                        US iTunes TOP 100:

                        "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 14
                        "Love Story" = No. 20
                        "White Horse" = No. 37

                        nice to see "You're Not Sorry" already re-enter so high, should be even better on next week's chart since the song is still climbing on iTunes

                        many thanks to bks!
                        last.fm

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by phoenix98
                          HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

                          (12) 15 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 69,497 -9 76,320 2,995,679
                          (40) 37 SWIFT*TAYLOR WHITE HORSE 35,118 -2 35,656 787,398
                          -- 47 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU'RE NOT SORRY 30,628 961 2,888 295,923

                          US iTunes TOP 100:

                          "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 14
                          "Love Story" = No. 20
                          "White Horse" = No. 37

                          nice to see "You're Not Sorry" already re-enter so high, should be even better on next week's chart since the song is still climbing on iTunes

                          many thanks to bks!

                          Love Story is a monster hit in US iTunes!
                          Find me on Last.fm

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vanacoring
                            Originally posted by MJDangerous
                            Originally posted by NellyF
                            If only Eminem never released his album one week after Britneys OIDIA, she would have been #1 for 15 weeks...im not sure though but I know she was #2 forever
                            Many albums are in that case yet. She has been #2 for 12 weeks (+1 #1), but she would have been #1 'only' 6 more weeks without Eminem, she has been topped several weeks but each Now 4 and Country Grammar (Nelly).
                            Yes. I think everybody is agree for to say Taylor Swift is very lucky with this album : the months of January and February are always very weak in terms of sales and with no big releases, so it's normal she arrives at this amazing record !

                            Yes but she has sold 2,7m copies - impressive result.
                            Find me on Last.fm

                            Comment


                            • Debuts at #9 in Ireland
                              Love story is #6 (+2) this week
                              BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

                              Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by phoenix98
                                HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

                                (12) 15 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 69,497 -9 76,320 2,995,679
                                (40) 37 SWIFT*TAYLOR WHITE HORSE 35,118 -2 35,656 787,398
                                -- 47 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU'RE NOT SORRY 30,628 961 2,888 295,923

                                US iTunes TOP 100:

                                "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 14
                                "Love Story" = No. 20
                                "White Horse" = No. 37
                                BB200:

                                2 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 52,285 73,174 -29 2,797,630
                                35 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 13,296 13,613 -2 3,995,519

                                HOT 100:

                                12 (9) Love Story - Taylor Swift | 4
                                31 (30) White Horse - Taylor Swift | 13
                                67 (-) You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift | 11

                                US iTunes TOP 100:


                                "Love Story" = No. 16
                                "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 23
                                "White Horse" = No. 30

                                next week Fearless will pass 2.8 million, Taylor Swift will finally pass 4 million...and hopefully <fingers crossed> "You're Not Sorry" will re-enter Top 40 on the Hot 100

                                many thanks to 2m and abemr89655!
                                last.fm

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Marshall
                                  Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                  Originally posted by MJDangerous
                                  Originally posted by NellyF
                                  If only Eminem never released his album one week after Britneys OIDIA, she would have been #1 for 15 weeks...im not sure though but I know she was #2 forever
                                  Many albums are in that case yet. She has been #2 for 12 weeks (+1 #1), but she would have been #1 'only' 6 more weeks without Eminem, she has been topped several weeks but each Now 4 and Country Grammar (Nelly).
                                  Yes. I think everybody is agree for to say Taylor Swift is very lucky with this album : the months of January and February are always very weak in terms of sales and with no big releases, so it's normal she arrives at this amazing record !

                                  Yes but she has sold 2,7m copies - impressive result.
                                  Of course Marshall : her result is very impressive regardless !

                                  Comment


                                  • Australia
                                    5(6)FEARLESS -Gold

                                    2(2) LOVE STORY -Plat

                                    Comment


                                    • um, why is Your Not Sorry climbing the charts ?

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by pollei
                                        um, why is Your Not Sorry climbing the charts ?
                                        it was featured during her appearance on CSI (I don't know if she performed it on the show or if the song was just played at some point) and a special "CSI Remix" of the song was released to US iTunes

                                        US iTunes TOP 100:

                                        "Love Story" = No. 16
                                        "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 28
                                        "White Horse" = No. 29
                                        last.fm

                                        Comment


                                        • the album debuts at No.5(NEW) in the UK!

                                          Comment


                                          • I wish she releases our song or tears drop on my guitar internationally instead of love song.

                                            Comment


                                            • A fortnight after introductory single Love Story peaked at number two, Taylor Swift’s first UK (second US) album Fearless enters at number five on sales of 33,829 copies.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by huynhicq
                                                I wish she releases our song or tears drop on my guitar internationally instead of love song.
                                                I like your idea.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by phoenix98
                                                  Originally posted by pollei
                                                  um, why is Your Not Sorry climbing the charts ?
                                                  it was featured during her appearance on CSI (I don't know if she performed it on the show or if the song was just played at some point) and a special "CSI Remix" of the song was released to US iTunes

                                                  US iTunes TOP 100:

                                                  "Love Story" = No. 16
                                                  "You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)" = No. 28
                                                  "White Horse" = No. 29
                                                  The stats were great for her, hope she will have more success in future.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by pollei
                                                    um, why is Your Not Sorry climbing the charts ?
                                                    Airplay hit? Maybe people discovered that this amazing track.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X