No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know love story's current sales total could it be the first digital country single to be certified 5x platinum

I deffinately think Taylor can sell 1m+ first week and be at 4.5 million by the end of the year
    "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Originally posted by marcsgirl85
      anybody know love story's current sales total could it be the first digital country single to be certified 5x platinum

I deffinately think Taylor can sell 1m+ first week and be at 4.5 million by the end of the year
      you really think she can do more than 4 mill in under 2months ? 3.5 max im guessing
      yer a wizard Harry !

Comment

• cant wait for this album to flop
        2.5m max
        it will still sell gud but not as much as expected
        R.I.P Max You legend 27/7/05 - 06/01/11
        Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA...CQEuniU9HWKUng

Comment

• Originally posted by eminemno1
          cant wait for this album to flop
          2.5m max
          really? don't be mad. just leave this thread.

Comment

2.5m max
            It will sell to the max, but I would not think it would pass Eminem now.

The 1st major release of the last quarter.

Can't wait to see these sales.
            An Album that captures a whirl on a drop of water, A face in the heart of a flame, and a soul set free on A Ray Of Light

Comment

2.5m max
              well, it's better than Relapse then...
              Avril Lavigne & Taylor Swift

Comment

2.5m max
                idiotic and immature... lol i love eminem but immature comments like that make me cringe... now i know ur just an over-egoed eminem fan so no matter who its hard to get the best selling album of the year with 5-10 weeks on chart. remember susan boyle? she came close but she never did.

Comment

• at US iTunes!

Speak Now is #2 (and #55) on UK iTunes, behind Kings of Leon and beating out tough competition like The Wanted, Joe McElderry and Michael Bublé (who performed on X Factor). I'm VERY surprised considering how Mine performed here! I hope it's selling just as well physically.

Comment

• It will only sell about 50k in uk with no chance of no.1 thanks to kings of leon

Comment

It will only sell about 50k in uk with no chance of no.1 thanks to kings of leon
                      even 50k would be a huge surprise there cuz Mine flopped strongly.
                      Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                        Originally posted by eminemno1
                        It will only sell about 50k in uk with no chance of no.1 thanks to kings of leon
                        even 50k would be a huge surprise there cuz Mine flopped strongly.
                        +1

Comment

• Taylor is making me forget how bad the music industry is doing now, I mean, the talk of 1million copies sold in the first week is just surreal, especially nowadays, she even got mentioned on CNN.

Is she gonna appear on Oprah? She should probably do that during the holidays to maximize her sales. I really think Eminem is in for a fight now
                          Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

2.5m max
                            That would still be a success compared to Relapse...were you expecting that flop too?

I hope she sells +1m
                            That would show the haters how it is done

Comment

• MORE SWIFT: With a full week in stores, the Taylor Swift sales estimates now range in the 650-700k area, which would make her album a contender to dethrone Eminem as the year’s biggest seller before 2010 is through. Her last album, Fearless, has sold more than 6 million copies in nearly two years, still moving about 6,500 a week. (10/25p)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Comment

• Haunted and Innocent are EPIC!

Comment

• i have always predicted between 600k-700k
                                  the only way an album could sell 1m+ in a week would be if it was released on Christmas week and if it had two smash no.1s
                                  am sorry to say but lil.wayne will be the last person to sell more than 1m first week :evil:

Comment

i have always predicted between 600k-700k
                                    the only way an album could sell 1m+ in a week would be if it was released on Christmas week and if it had two smash no.1s
                                    am sorry to say but lil.wayne will be the last person to sell more than 1m first week :evil:
                                    It's just an "estimate." On Wednesday we'll get the real prediction.

And seriously just leave this thread.

Comment

i have always predicted between 600k-700k
                                      He's just too nervous cos Taylor is gonna beat Eminem's first week sales. With real prediction on Wednesday, i expect 750-800k.

Comment

• I still wonder myself how Sade have debuted with 500k and Taylor Swift only 700 max based on this projection
                                        The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• #1 Sparks Fly
                                          #4 Innocent
                                          #5 The Story Of Us
                                          #7 Dear John
                                          #11 Better Than Revenge
                                          #12 Haunted
                                          #13 Enchanted
                                          #15 Last Kiss
                                          #17 Long Live
                                          #19 Never Grow Up
                                          #27 Mean (promo)
                                          #41 Mine (promo)
                                          #53 Back To December (promo)
                                          #61 Mean
                                          #64 Back To December
                                          #66 Mine
                                          #74 Speak Now
                                          #122 Speak Now (promo)

How many top 40 is she gonna get|

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                                            I still wonder myself how Sade have debuted with 500k and Taylor Swift only 700 max based on this projection
                                            Because Sade has a loyal but quiet fanbase who waits for her no matter how long. That´s why people underestimated acts like them and overestimated pop/country acts like Taylor. Being pimped out everywhere is not everything.

I still think this projection will be up. I think 900 k as a max but it would probably be around 800-850 k.
                                            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• She will have the biggest 1st week sales but I really dont think she is gonna have the biggest seling albm of the year, ever hear of too much hype? People get over excited.
                                              I hate Katy Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty
                                                Originally posted by Formusic
                                                I still wonder myself how Sade have debuted with 500k and Taylor Swift only 700 max based on this projection
                                                Because Sade has a loyal but quiet fanbase who waits for her no matter how long. That´s why people underestimated acts like them and overestimated pop/country acts like Taylor. Being pimped out everywhere is not everything.

I still think this projection will be up. I think 900 k as a max but it would probably be around 800-850 k.
                                                Sade is awesome. LEGEND where as Taylor..
                                                I hate Katy Perry

Comment

• Sparks Fly down to #2 on iTunes :-?
                                                  Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• #4 in UK midweeks behind KOL, Joe and The Wanted. Fearless peaked at #5 even with the success of Love Story behind it. Fantastic result! Hoping she'll stay consistent throughout the week.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X