No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't anybody have any numbers right now? Did she pass 100,000 the first day? hour? Is she half-a-million yet?
    Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

• she obviousley passed 100k first day
      she prob did 350k or something
      R.I.P Max You legend 27/7/05 - 06/01/11
      Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA...CQEuniU9HWKUng

Comment

• I also can't wait to see the impact Speak Now has on Fearless and Taylor Swift (the album).
        UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
          I also can't wait to see the impact Speak Now has on Fearless and Taylor Swift (the album).
          Taylor is likely to take # 1 in total artist sales in the Billboard year since she is less than 1.5 million behind SuBo, and so far SuBo's team is suggesting a 300k opening for Gift for its one week on the chart. Taylor will place two albums in the top 10.

Billboard Year Taylor Swift ~ 4.5 million

Fearless . . . 1.8 million
          TS-2006 . . . 0.4 million
          Holiday Collection . . . 0.4 million
          Speak Now . . . 1.8 to 2.0 million - in three weeks

The calendar year total artist sales will likely end up at # 1 for Taylor also.

2010 Calendar Year Taylor Swift ~ 5 million

Fearless . . . 0.8 to 1.0 million
          TS-2006 . . . 0.3 million
          Holiday Collection . . . 0.2 million
          Speak Now . . . 3 to 4 million - top 3 album for 2010
          Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• I have a good feeling that Taylor can go 1 million! Go Taylor!!!
            2009 YEC[#1]
            2011 CHARTS

Comment

• Taylor Swift Shoots New 'Haunted' Video Promo at Universal Studios

Taylor Swift celebrated Halloween early by filming a video promo for her new song, "Haunted," at Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights.

The country songstress, wearing a sweater, leggings and black riding boots, joined her band as they ventured through creepy settings like the Bates house from 'Psycho.' The premise of the promo, which will air during NBC's Thanksgiving special, is that Taylor doesn't like being scared but is visiting a scary theme park attraction.

Taylor tweeted Thursday, "My band and I just walked through a haunted house where men in masks were running after us with chainsaws. I ended up cowering in the corner, out of breath and asking 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!' No answers from the men with the chainsaws."
              http://www.theinsider.com/news/3374392_ ... al_Studios
              Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• it wont sell 1.8-2m in 3 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by eminemno1
                  she obviousley passed 100k first day
                  she prob did 350k or something
                  Yes. Obligatorily she was above 300k the first day.
                  But I think her sales are better each day : the prediction after several hours was 650k and 850k after the first day, and now +950k !

Comment

• Originally posted by M_U_S_I_C
                    Originally posted by phoenix98

BB200:

65 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 6,833 5 6,484 6,040,205
                    90 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 4,746 9 4,343 4,830,433
                    SWIFT*TAYLOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 1,090 155 428 570,447
                    She is already around 11,4 million album sold since the beginning of her career ! And 12,4 million next week !

Comment

it wont sell 1.8-2m in 3 weeks
                      Weren't you the one you said that she wouldn't beat Recovery's first week sales?

Comment

• 1m is so close xd it won't be fair if she sell something around 980k
                        Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes
                          Originally posted by eminemno1
                          Weren't you the one you said that she wouldn't beat Recovery's first week sales?
                          I think she will sell between 1,5 and 1,7 million in three weeks. It's already enormous !
                          And after, with the Shopping Season, perhaps again 1 million for a total of at least 2,5-3 million copies this year !

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                            1m is so close xd it won't be fair if she sell something around 980k
                            I think Universal must to buy the 20k others copies for to be sure to reach the million !
                            A +1 million debut would be an amazing news for all the industry and a great sign before the Shopping Season !

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes
                              she didnt beat them yet
                              these predictions were from wednesday so it couldve died down abit now
                              but i still think it wont sell 1m

Comment

Because you think she will sell 1,1 or 1,2 million ?

Comment

• meanwhile mine has cracked the 100m audience on mb and has a .600 rise.
                                  5. TAYLOR SWIFT - Mine: 100.966 (+ 0.659) ?

Comment

Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                    she didnt beat them yet
                                    if you're right il give u a bj, thats how sure i am that t sweazy will beat eminem's debut...

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                                      meanwhile mine has cracked the 100m audience on mb and has a .600 rise.
                                      +100 million audience for the first single and perhaps +1 million copies for the album : what week !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                        Originally posted by matugama
                                        meanwhile mine has cracked the 100m audience on mb and has a .600 rise.
                                        +100 million audience for the first single and perhaps +1 million copies for the album : what week !
                                        i think the ai for mine can go higher and stay around 80m until like january.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chark
                                          Originally posted by twinpat90
                                          Can Taylor Swift single-handedly save the music industry? It's totally possible. It's a foregone conclsusion that Swift's new album will eclpise Eminem's first week sales of 741k copies. Taylor's in the range of 800k to 900k. It's amazing that in a a market where albums can't make platinum in their whole lifespan, Taylor may have that in seven days.
                                          single handedly save the music industry
                                          It's not that funny. Her last album went 6x Platinum in a market which currently sucks, album sales wise. Also, the quote "single-handedly save the music industry" was from an article in the Los Angeles Times. You cannot deny she's done a hell of a lot to assist the dismally pathetic album sales of the music industry, right now.

Comment

• I do agree with your point there. Her albums has been able to sell in hard times!
                                            2009 YEC[#1]
                                            2011 CHARTS

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                                              Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                              she didnt beat them yet
                                              if you're right il give u a bj, thats how sure i am that t sweazy will beat eminem's debut...
                                              I hate that I had to google "t sweazy"
                                              Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

• For you to ensure to have a 1m opening sales, I think she has to sell around 400,000 - 600,000 on the first day. I remember when Britney went 1.3 million she sold 500k in her first day. Now she needs a 'TS holiday'

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                                  For you to ensure to have a 1m opening sales, I think she has to sell around 400,000 - 600,000 on the first day. I remember when Britney went 1.3 million she sold 500k in her first day. Now she needs a 'TS holiday'
                                                  TS?

Comment

• Originally posted by floria
                                                    Originally posted by pollei
                                                    For you to ensure to have a 1m opening sales, I think she has to sell around 400,000 - 600,000 on the first day. I remember when Britney went 1.3 million she sold 500k in her first day. Now she needs a 'TS holiday'
                                                    TS?
                                                    'Taylor Swift Holiday'

Comment

Working...
                                                    X