X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsOverall
    Originally posted by sniper
    Fantastic
    Not fantastic, but incredible : we are in 2010 with a market in decrease of 25% in comparison with 2008 (the last year with a +1 million debut) !

Comment

• she made it!!!!!

Comment

• Yes!!!!!

Congrats Taylor!

Comment

• Would never understand the hype around her...

But Congrats to Taylor!
          Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
            Originally posted by MrsOverall
            Originally posted by sniper
            Fantastic
            Not fantastic, but incredible : we are in 2010 with a market in decrease of 25% in comparison with 2008 (the last year with a +1 million debut) !
            IN CRE DI BLE!!!!!! MY TAYLOR!!!!
            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Congrats! Her fanbase is impressive.
              I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• How much do you guys think she'll sell 2nd week?
                Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

• Originally posted by forever9481
                  How much do you guys think she'll sell 2nd week?
                  400k+ probably. I'm buying the album next week!
                  Madonna Addict

Comment

Would never understand the hype around her...
                    Same thing for me... For me, Shania Twain was the artist of Country who deserves the better that.
                    But it's amazing for the market !

Comment

i predict 400-500k

congrats!!! maybe with soundscan data she could be even above these ones

Comment

• Originally posted by AyuM
                        Originally posted by forever9481
                        I think around 350k at least.
                        But why not +400k after all ?
                        But don't forget this incredible first week is in seven day and not in six day like usual.

Comment

• Congrats to Taylor!

Comment

• She's gonna control the BB200 for a long time... In the upcoming weeks no one is safe, Rihanna, Kanye West...

Comment

Originally posted by AyuM
                              I think around 350k at least.
                              But why not +400k after all ?
                              But don't forget this incredible first week is in seven day and not in six day like usual.
                              350-400k imo. Fearless debuted with 592k and lost 63% in its second week (217k).

Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• I predict +400k for second week! She just has incredible hype that the drop will not be that big.

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                  I predict +400k for second week! She just has incredible hype that the drop will not be that big.
                                  that would be perfect
                                  Find me on Last.fm

Comment

She's gonna control the BB200 for a long time... In the upcoming weeks no one is safe, Rihanna, Kanye West...
                                    SuBo will be #1 without problem !

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                                      Originally posted by rp662
                                      I predict +400k for second week! She just has incredible hype that the drop will not be that big.
                                      that would be perfect
                                      That would be incredible yes. But I stay around 350k personnally. Don't forget the first week was the result of seven days and not six like usual !

Comment

She's gonna control the BB200 for a long time... In the upcoming weeks no one is safe, Rihanna, Kanye West...
                                        Or I forgot about her...

Comment

Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                          Or I forgot about her...
                                          Yes, everybody forget her I believe !

Comment

Originally posted by Vanacoring
                                            Or I forgot about her...
                                            Yes, everybody forget her I believe !
                                            it don't matter how many weeks will Taylor spend at no.1, probably not the second Fearless but the sale might be also huge!
                                            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• 1 week only and she is already at 17% of the total sales of "Fearless" !

Comment

• Taylor likely to end the 2010 Billboard Year as the # 1 selling artist

- Susan Boyle's new album charts for one week, but estimates are for 0.3 million sales for a likely 4.2 million total...certainly close enough to keep everyone interested

The excitement of the last three weeks of the "Billboard Year" is about to begin with tomorrow's official chart.

How many more albums will Taylor sell in the last two weeks on top of the 3.6 million sold at week 50?

**********************************************************

My revised Predictions for "2010 Billboard Year" . . . ~ 4.6 million

Speak Now . . . 1.8 to 2.2 million - in three weeks

Fearless . . . 1.8 million

TS-2006 . . . 0.4 million

Holiday Collection . . . 0.4 million

********************************************************

Extremely impressive - Taylor is likely to place two albums in the Billboard Year Top 10 since "Speak Now" certainly has a good shot at 1.5 million in three weeks and will likely end up in the top 5.

Fearless sales are just beyond belief for an album in its 3rd Billboard year

BILLBOARD YEAR WEEK 48 [Oct 30/10]

The "Billboard" year began with the chart dated 5th December 2009 and will finish with the chart dated 27th November 2010.

Rank - Wks On Chart - Sales 000's - TITLE - Artist

001 - 44 - 3,848 - I DREAMED A DREAM - Susan Boyle

002 - 17 - 2,815 - RECOVERY - Eminem

003 - 38 - 2,685 - NEED YOU NOW - Lady Antebellum

004 - 48 - 2,191 - THE FAME - Lady GaGa

005 - 08 - 1,926 - MY CHRISTMAS - Andrea Bocelli

006 - 30 - 1,887 - MY WORLD 2.0 - Justin Bieber

007 - 48 - 1,732 - FEARLESS - Taylor Swift

008 - 48 - 1,576 - MY WORLD (EP) - Justin Bieber

012 - 47 - 1,315 - THE FAME MONSTER (EP) - Lady GaGa

024 - 48 - 779 - LADY ANTEBELLUM - Lady Antebellum

040 - 48 - 555 - RELAPSE - Eminem

065 - 48 - 416 - TAYLOR SWIFT - Taylor Swift

072 - 08 - 361 - TAYLOR SWIFT HOLIDAY COLLECTION EP - Taylor Swift

thanks to oldbloke for the stats!
                                                Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Haha, she's officially in the 'one million-plus club'...she totally deserves it. This album rocks.

Comment

• I'm totally ecstatic for Taylor but the rest of those album sales are sad.

Did Taylor beat Garth (eh) Brooks?
                                                    Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

Working...
                                                    X