• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucaBox
    Originally posted by M_U_S_I_C
    Media Traffic

#1 Speak Now: 1.149.000
    I'm not a fan of her, I don't know even know who is, but I find this estimation really understimated :-?

USA 1,046,740
    UK 28,223
    Canada 62,000

= 1,136,963

....and just 12k in the rest of the world? :-?
    Given the chart positions in other countries, I agree with you. AND hence another reason why I only reference mediatraffic at best and not USE its numbers as so many on here do! It does not officially NOR accurately give sales numbers around the world in any given week.
    I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• What are the exact sales for "Fearless" and "Taylor Swift" only for this year ? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by danbarj
        Originally posted by LucaBox
        Media Traffic

I'm not a fan of her, I don't know even know who is, but I find this estimation really understimated :-?

USA 1,046,740
        UK 28,223
        Canada 62,000

= 1,136,963

Given the chart positions in other countries, I agree with you. AND hence another reason why I only reference mediatraffic at best and not USE its numbers as so many on here do! It does not officially NOR accurately give sales numbers around the world in any given week.
        She probably sold like 100 copies in South Africa
        I hate Katy Perry

Comment

• Belgium Flandres:

#18 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #52)

Belgium Wallonia:

#45 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #68)

Spain:

#10 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #28)

Sweden:

#18 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #12)

Denmark:

#26 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #23)

Netherlands:

#17 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #43)

Switzerland:

#20 (NE) ('Fearless' peaked at #35)
          One heart you are following

Comment

• in most countries it debuted at higher position than the peak of "Fearless"

Comment

• Originally posted by LucaBox
              Media Traffic

USA 1,046,740
              UK 28,223
              Canada 62,000

= 1,136,963

12k copies are reasonable
              some European countries, Mediatraffic dosen't count full week
              in Asia, may be it sold around 3k copies

Comment

• Nov 5 2010 11:38 AM EDT

Taylor Swift Sets Another Billboard Record

Swift has become first female artist to place 11 songs on the Hot 100 simultaneously.

By James Dinh

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/165159 ... ylor.jhtml

Taylor Swift is unstoppable. Not only has the country-pop songstress made history with her groundbreaking first-week sales of Speak Now, but she's also broken another record on Billboard's Hot 100. The latest chart features 11 Swift titles, the most ever by a female artist at the same time.

With her first single "Mine" already placing on the chart, the singer debuted an additional 10 tracks from her just-released album, led by fan favorite "Sparks Fly" at #17.

The only other act to have placed more entries on the chart simultaneously has been the Beatles (one week with 14 entries and two weeks with 12 entries in April 1964). "American Idol" season-seven champ David Cook also charted 11 singles, after he won "Idol" back in May 2008.

As EW.com notes, while the Beatles' charting songs came from multiple projects, which included several covers, Cook's entries were the tunes he performed during his season of the hit reality show. This makes the teen sensation the first artist ever to have this many simultaneous entries from a single album and the only one to have that many charting songs penned by the artist herself.
                Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• btw guys, is the second single confirmed? they better shoot more videos, maybe just promotional for "Speak Now" or "Back To December" unless they're proper singles, i would love "Enchanted" to be single as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanacoring
                    What are the exact sales for "Fearless" and "Taylor Swift" only for this year ? :-?
                    "Fearless" has sold around 720k, but "Taylor Swift" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanacoring
                      What are the exact sales for "Fearless" and "Taylor Swift" only for this year ? :-?
                      around 140-160 imo
                      The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

Week 42 90 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 208k
                        - so about 215k in week 43

based on 4,622,000 difference from end of year 2009
                        based on 213k difference between 2010 "Billboard Year" data

Originally posted by phoenix98

BB200:

65 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 6,833 5 6,484 6,040,205
                        90 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 4,746 9 4,343 4,830,433
                        SWIFT*TAYLOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 1,090 155 428 570,447

...210 consecutive weeks on BB200 is putting TS-2006 close to the same level as Metalica...any other albums charted that long?

http://www.billboard.com/charts/billboa ... der=timeon
                        Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                          btw guys, is the second single confirmed? they better shoot more videos, maybe just promotional for "Speak Now" or "Back To December" unless they're proper singles, i would love "Enchanted" to be single as well
                          the rumors for secret video shoots have been Speak Now, Back to December, Mean, and Haunted.

Enchanted, Story of Us, Better than Revenge, Long Live, Sparks Fly...lots of potential singles for BMR to choose from! The three Target bonus tracks are great also - 350,000 sold...a Target all time record. I wonder how many SN albums Target will sell this week?

Comment

• Australia

#33 (43) - Mine

#1 (New) - Speak Now *Certified Platinum

Comment

• That would be sales shipped not sold but i wouldn't be surprised if she sells close to 30,000

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                                Originally posted by tada
                                btw guys, is the second single confirmed? they better shoot more videos, maybe just promotional for "Speak Now" or "Back To December" unless they're proper singles, i would love "Enchanted" to be single as well
                                the rumors for secret video shoots have been Speak Now, Back to December, Mean, and Haunted.

Enchanted, Story of Us, Better than Revenge, Long Live, Sparks Fly...lots of potential singles for BMR to choose from! The three Target bonus tracks are great also - 350,000 sold...a Target all time record.
                                I think she needs to release a second single very quickly.
                                The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• yes, "Mine" has been out quite for a long time so the second single should be send in a jiffy, she could release just promotional videos, basically no matter what but something hopefully on upcoming events she could reveal next one and promote it

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                    Australia

#33 (43) - Mine

#1 (New) - Speak Now *Certified Platinum
                                    Not surprised at all. Her last era was huge in Oz.

Comment

• WHERE THE HELL IS "MINE" ON HOT DIGITAL SONGS CHART THIS WEEK? I CAN'T SEE IT IN TOP 75!! SOUNDSCAN DEBUG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                                        Originally posted by CountryMan
                                        Originally posted by tada

Enchanted, Story of Us, Better than Revenge, Long Live, Sparks Fly...lots of potential singles for BMR to choose from! The three Target bonus tracks are great also - 350,000 sold...a Target all time record.
                                        I think she needs to release a second single very quickly.
                                        i guess the second single will be Speak Now - she has promoted that on Today Show and Letterman. btw, it is very hard to choose the best song cuz the whole album is incredibly good
                                        Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                                          Week 42 90 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 208k
                                          - so about 215k in week 43
                                          Okay, thanks very much !
                                          So, around 2 million albums sold at the total this year !

Comment

• down to No.22(6) in the UK, with some promo, more airplay or next single it will be soon off the chart

Comment

• BB200:

1 SWIFT*TAYLOR SPEAK NOW 1,046,718 0 1,046,740
                                              29 SWIFT*TAYLOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 14,330 999 1,090 584,777
                                              38 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 9,638 41 6,833 6,049,843
                                              58 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 7,273 53 4,746 4,837,706

even without counting the sales of her Beautiful Eyes EP, Taylor has now sold over 12.5 million albums in the US!
                                              last.fm
                                              Top 50 of 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
                                                BB200:

MASSIVE increase for 'The Holiday Collection'. It will have amazing sales closer to Christmas!

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                                  Originally posted by phoenix98
                                                  BB200:

MASSIVE increase for 'The Holiday Collection'. It will have amazing sales closer to Christmas!
                                                  yes, it's Target exclusive as well as Deluxe edition of "Speak Now" so it concentrates buyers! hopefully it could score a new peak inside Top 20 on Billboard album chart

Comment

• New Zealand

#28 (33) - Mine

#1 (1) - Speak Now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X