Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P!nk :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10k to silver. Will get there one day!
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

    Comment


    • ^That 50k is for the USA, not U.K.

      Comment


      • Digital single sales totals through Oct. 17, 2010:

        https://worldradiohistory.com/Archiv...2010-10-30.pdf

        Page 34

        They are also listed here on her Wikipedia singles page:

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_discography#Singles

        Comment


        • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
          ^That 50k is for the USA, not U.K.
          Oh sorry. My mistake.
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

          Comment


          • From the album Funhouse...

            So What Sales Plus Streaming: 6,979,000 - not certified! Eligible for 7x Platinum with the RIAA!

            Digital singles sales in August 2013: 4,624,000

            I'm shocked this has done so well. It's not the best Pink song.

            Pink's singles are so under-certified with the RIAA.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
              From the album Funhouse...

              So What Sales Plus Streaming: 6,979,000 - not certified! Eligible for 7x Platinum with the RIAA!

              Digital singles sales in August 2013: 4,624,000

              I'm shocked this has done so well. It's not the best Pink song.

              Pink's singles are so under-certified with the RIAA.
              Great find. I'm not surprised, I always figured that either this or Just Give Me A Reason had the highest SPS units.

              Comment


              • Wow! That’s insane. So what had loads of promo and a huge extravagant Vma’s performance but I didn’t realise it had sold this much!!!
                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                  From the album Funhouse...

                  So What Sales Plus Streaming: 6,979,000 - not certified! Eligible for 7x Platinum with the RIAA!

                  Digital singles sales in August 2013: 4,624,000

                  I'm shocked this has done so well. It's not the best Pink song.

                  Pink's singles are so under-certified with the RIAA.
                  WAIT... Her singles aren't certified???!???!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post

                    WAIT... Her singles aren't certified???!???!
                    RCA is in charge of her certifications now and they're easily one of the worst labels when it comes to that, sadly.

                    Comment


                    • Just like RCA with Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson! Big sellers not certified.

                      Comment


                      • WOW

                        Comment


                        • From The Truth About Love album...

                          Just Give Me A Reason Sales Plus Streaming: 8,860,000 - certified 2x Platinum. Eligible for 8x Platinum with the RIAA!

                          Comment


                          • P!ink success is so underrated, it'll be 9x so soon wow.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                              From The Truth About Love album...

                              Just Give Me A Reason Sales Plus Streaming: 8,860,000 - certified 2x Platinum. Eligible for 8x Platinum with the RIAA!
                              Massive. It'll definitely go Diamond before the end of the decade!

                              Comment


                              • ^SPS was ~10k last week.

                                Comment


                                • From The Truth About Love album...

                                  Try Sales Plus Streaming: 3,932,000 - not certified. Eligible for 3x Platinum with the RIAA! 4xP later this year.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                    From The Truth About Love album...

                                    Try Sales Plus Streaming: 3,932,000 - not certified. Eligible for 3x Platinum with the RIAA! 4xP later this year.
                                    The singles did better than I thought. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) still isn't certified, though I'd wager it's around 3-4M as well.

                                    Comment



                                    • And what about albums? CTMH, M!ss, Try This, BT and H2BH? were never updated. The H2BH no certification. And also Raise Your Glass, What About Us, Walk Me Home? The truth is that all albums and singles lack certification.

                                      Comment



                                      • A question: for the song or album to be certified, isn't physical sales, digital sales and streaming added together?

                                        Comment


                                        • ^Yes. Physical + digital + streaming + video views = Sales Plus Streaming number.

                                          Comment


                                          • From the Greatest Hits So Far...

                                            Raise Your Glass Sales Plus Streaming: 6,287,000 - certified 5x Platinum. Eligible for 6x Platinum with the RIAA.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                              From the Greatest Hits So Far...

                                              Raise Your Glass Sales Plus Streaming: 6,287,000 - certified 5x Platinum. Eligible for 6x Platinum with the RIAA.
                                              Huge numbers! I hope Perfect was as big!

                                              Comment


                                              • https://twitter.com/PinkChartData/st...65565132312576

                                                Comment


                                                • “'U + Ur Hand' has been certified Gold (400,000) in the UK. It becomes @Pink's 19th song to reach this milestone. ”

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Wow! Her sales are insane.
                                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X