Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    Yeah, it is one of the most surprisingly successful promotion that I ever seen.
    "Donít be sad when the sun goes down, youíll wake up and Iím not around"

    Comment


    • #27
      Originally posted by SparksFly
      Yeah, it is one of the most surprisingly successful promotion that I ever seen.
      me too....BUT IT WORKS very succeesfully for the song!

      Comment


      • #28
        I think i've never seen anything so silly and insane

        why everyone's fearing his career is dead? LOL it's obviously NOT. I bet he will be more sucefull than before

        Comment


        • #29
          Wouldn't it be funny, if Forever got to number 1?

          The Wedding thing has made me 100 % sure that he probably be more successful when he comes back, ironically, I wouldn't be surprised.

          Comment


          • #30
            lol this seriously shocking me!

            iTunes update
            #7 US
            #19 Canada
            #44 Australia
            #65 Ireland
            #99 UK
            #113 New Zealand

            Comment


            • #31
              Well, maybe my iTunes hasn't been updated yet

              thanks to mel46 from Pulse:

              "Forever" ITUNES

              Albums
              "Exclusive (Forever Edition) #16 on R&B

              Singles

              US - #7 (Overall), #1 & #19 (R&B)
              UK - #9 (R&B)
              Canada - #2 (R&B)
              Australia - #3 (R&B)
              Belgium - #9 (R&B)
              New Zealand - #6 (R&B)
              Denmark - #5 (R&B)
              Ireland - #2 (R&B)
              Netherlands - #6 (R&B)


              AMAZON

              Albums

              #1 on R&B Contemporary (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads Album)
              #1 on Contemporary Blues (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads Album)
              #1 on R&B /Soul (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads Album)
              #1 on Blues/Modern Blues (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads Album)

              Singles

              #3 (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads)
              #1 on Rap/Hip Hop (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads)
              #1 on R&B (Bestsellers Mp3 downloads)

              Comment


              • #32
                Originally posted by abi
                lol this seriously shocking me!

                iTunes update
                #7 US
                #19 Canada
                #44 Australia
                #65 Ireland
                #99 UK
                #113 New Zealand
                It's great he has one top 10 this week, but in US is really matter as US is a big country.

                Comment


                • #33
                  Australian Urban Chart

                  32 (30) Exclusive

                  32 (33) No Air
                  35 (**) Forever

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    OMG #4 US iTunes

                    iTunes - Forever
                    #4 US
                    #18 Canada
                    #22 Australia
                    #25 Switzerland
                    #48 Sweden
                    #51 Ireland
                    #59 Denmark
                    #77 Netherlands
                    #82 New Zealand
                    #86 UK
                    #89 Germany
                    #163 Belgium
                    #198 Japan

                    Comment


                    • #35
                      Well, IMO Exclusive is at

                      US: (almost) 2.000.000 sold, 2.200.000++ shipped
                      Canada: 100.000+
                      Europe: (over) 500.000 (shipped) [340.000 UK, 30.000 IRELAND, weak positions throughout Europe)
                      Japan: (peak: #14), sales: >80.000
                      Australia: 140.000 (2x Platinum)

                      Worldwide: (just over) 3.000.000 (shipped)
                      Madonna Addict

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        Chris Brown:

                        US: 2.100.000+
                        Canada: n/a (did it see a release there?)
                        Europe: 350.000 (UK: 100.000, decent peaks throughout Europe, UK+ 14 European countries= 330.000)
                        Japan: not released
                        Australia: '' '' '' '' '' (no info by ARIA)


                        Worldwide: about 2.600.000 (shipped)
                        Madonna Addict

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          His self titled album was certified Gold in Australia, even though it must have clearly been overshipped...

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            Originally posted by abi
                            OMG #4 US iTunes

                            iTunes - Forever
                            #4 US
                            #18 Canada
                            #22 Australia
                            #25 Switzerland
                            #48 Sweden
                            #51 Ireland
                            #59 Denmark
                            #77 Netherlands
                            #82 New Zealand
                            #86 UK
                            #89 Germany
                            #163 Belgium
                            #198 Japan
                            Already! This is gonna be a smash!!
                            Madonna Addict

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Has anybody got the popularity bars of the top 5?
                              Madonna Addict

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                This won't be able to chart again on the Hot 100 right? It spent 29 weeks and fell below the Top 50 and isn't being actively promoted by the label.

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  Originally posted by brock75
                                  This won't be able to chart again on the Hot 100 right? It spent 29 weeks and fell below the Top 50 and isn't being actively promoted by the label.
                                  yeah it won't unfortunately. i hate that billboard rule!

                                  but hopefully it will be able to re-chart in some countries that don't have the same rule as billboard

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    @ #4 on USA ITUNES. The video is over hyped and overrated Nothin' like Chris Crocker or somethin' similar Good for him though, I love this unexpected things hahaha xD Loves Chris Brown, he's too sexy

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      Originally posted by jpguy
                                      @ #4 on USA ITUNES. The video is over hyped and overrated Nothin' like Chris Crocker or somethin' similar Good for him though, I love this unexpected things hahaha xD Loves Chris Brown, he's too sexy
                                      Congratulation for his #4. You think he's too sexy? emmm, not only you, I think so too. He should have do more sexy videos in my opioion. Hope he will sell better.

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        ^watch Take You Down then (even though i hate it, i'm a guy lol)

                                        Oh anyway, Forever has already going down in the US & Canada, but is still going up in the other countries YAY

                                        iTunes
                                        #7 US
                                        #12 Australia
                                        #22 Switzerland
                                        #23 Canada
                                        #30 New Zealand
                                        #36 Denmark
                                        #55 Portugal
                                        #58 Ireland
                                        #65 Sweden
                                        #66 Spain
                                        #67 Germany
                                        #69 UK
                                        #79 Netherlands
                                        #140 Belgium

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          Originally posted by AyuM
                                          Has anybody got the popularity bars of the top 5?
                                          this what i got from Champ (ATRL) *when Forever was still at #6*

                                          Comment


                                          • #46
                                            Will "Forever" re-enter Billboard Hot 100? Or only in Catalog chart. :-?

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              Originally posted by marat2408
                                              Will "Forever" re-enter Billboard Hot 100? Or only in Catalog chart. :-?
                                              In catalog :-?
                                              Find me on Last.fm

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                Originally posted by Marshall
                                                Originally posted by marat2408
                                                Will "Forever" re-enter Billboard Hot 100? Or only in Catalog chart. :-?
                                                In catalog :-?
                                                yes, it's not eligible for Hot 100 but it will also re-enter Hot Digital Songs chart

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  Originally posted by tada
                                                  Originally posted by Marshall
                                                  Originally posted by marat2408
                                                  Will "Forever" re-enter Billboard Hot 100? Or only in Catalog chart. :-?
                                                  In catalog :-?
                                                  yes, it's not eligible for Hot 100 but it will also re-enter Hot Digital Songs chart
                                                  It can still chart in other countries ;)

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    I don't think this should be an example to how his new singles will perform, his songs will not get the publicity that he has now. But if he promotes the new songs properly there is a chance.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X