No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How’s her Addams family cover doing on streaming? No ones mentioned anything?
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
      How’s her Addams family cover doing on streaming? No ones mentioned anything?
      It's had 40,000 streams, it's not really something that anyone has paid attention too, it's not even on her page.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I guess the English + Spanish version counts together for the certificates. Remixes + original song counts together for the certificate. Honestly, I don't know, I'm not sure.
        Despacito has two certifications one for the english version (13x platinum, 13 million) and another for the Latin version (55x platinum, 3.3 million) so RIAA really dont counts as the same song

Billboard charts does tho

Comment

• Christina is the 16th most played female artist in the UK (21st century) and 4th from the pre-2000 era.

Top 20 most played female artists of the 21st century in UK.

1. P!nk
          2. Madonna
          3. Katy Perry
          4. Rihanna
          5. Lady Gaga
          6. Adele
          7. Beyoncé
          8. Kylie Minogue
          9. Little Mix
          10. Whitney Houston
          11. Taylor Swift
          12. Sugababes
          13. Kelly Clarkson
          14. Dua Lipa
          15. Ellie Goulding
          16. Christina Aguilera
          17. Diana Ross
          18. Jess Glynne
          19. Rita Ora
          20. Ariana Grande

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...um-day__34202/
          Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon October 11, 2021, 13:10.
          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Great seeing Christina is in the top 20, very surprised not to see Britney there to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
              Great seeing Christina is in the top 20, very surprised not to see Britney there to be honest.
              And without being in the Top 20 still outsold , outstreamed and outcertified Xtina in UK (which is what really matters in the end to be honest).
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

And without being in the Top 20 still outsold , outstreamed and outcertified Xtina in UK (which is what really matters in the end to be honest).
                Cool, to be honest.

Wasn’t aware we knew what their total UK streams were, when were those stats released? Or are you just playing the guessing game?

Comment

Cool, to be honest.

wasn’t aware we knew what their total UK streams were, when were those stats released?
                  It’s very unlikely Xtina has more streams than Britney anywhere. Being honest.

Britney has 22 million monthly listeners on Spotify (with UK among her Top markets and without including “Scream & Shout”), Xtina has 16 million monthly listeners (including “Say Something” and “Lady Marmalade”).

Britney has 1,8 million daily views on Youtube, Xtina has 700K daily views on Youtube (that’s including “Moves Like Jagger”, “Say Something”, “Lady Marmalade” and “Feel This Moment”).
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

It’s very unlikely Xtina has more streams than Britney anywhere. Being honest.

Britney has 22 million monthly listeners on Spotify (with UK among her Top markets and without including “Scream & Shout”), Xtina has 16 million monthly listeners (including “Say Something” and “Lady Marmalade”).

Britney has 1,8 million daily views on Youtube, Xtina has 700K daily views on Youtube (that’s including “Moves Like Jagger”, “Say Something”, “Lady Marmalade” and “Feel This Moment”).
                    But up until around 1-1.5 years ago when Britney’s stream blew up with #freebritney then the documentary Christina’s monthly listeners were higher than Britney’s.

Christina’s stream will be lower than Britney’s in most countries but in the UK I wouldn’t be surprised if Christina’s were higher. Moves Like Jagger and Say Something alone are streaming stars and both are very big in the UK.

Comment

But up until around 1-1.5 years ago when Britney’s stream blew up with #freebritney then the documentary Christina’s monthly listeners were higher than Britney’s.

Christina’s stream will be lower than Britney’s in most countries but in the UK I wouldn’t be surprised if Christina’s were higher. Moves Like Jagger and Say Something alone are streaming stars and both are very big in the UK.
                      Streaming is bigger and bigger every year. So being ahead now >> being ahead a few years ago.

Also take into account “The Singles Collection” album has been charting for the entire year on the UK official albums chart (#67 this week) and it’s already among the UK Top 100 biggest albums of the year according to year-to-date results. Pure sales are obviously dead, so the charting is pretty much based on streaming alone.

Britney has solid streams enough to make her album chart week by week in UK.

Comment

Xtina never outstreamed Britney.

This was before #FreeBritney became mainstream. Monthly listeners =/= number of streams. Xtina had more monthly listeners because Say Something is on her page.

And no, Xtina doesn't outstream Britney in the UK. The biggest proof is that The Singles Collection has been in the Top 100 all year, whereas Xtina's greatest hits is nowhere to be seen. In fact, Xtina hasn't made the UK album chart since Liberation dropped off its second week.

Comment

Great seeing Christina is in the top 20, very surprised not to see Britney there to be honest.
                          Airplay doesn't even count for the UK charts. I mean, good for her, but it's not as big of an achievement as you think. P!nk is higher than Rihanna, who is undoubtedly the biggest hit maker of the 21st century. Britney made a much more important list this year. Unfortunately, Xtina was nowhere to be seen despite the success of Stripped.

The UK's Official Top 10 women album artists – 2000 to 2021

1. Adele
                          2. P!nk
                          3. Madonna
                          4. Rihanna
                          5. Dido
                          6. Amy Winehouse
                          7. Kylie Minogue
                          8. Beyoncé
                          9. Britney Spears
                          10. Lady Gaga

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...entury__32612/

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                            Xtina never outstreamed Britney.

This was before #FreeBritney became mainstream. Monthly listeners =/= number of streams. Xtina had more monthly listeners because Say Something is on her page.

And no, Xtina doesn't outstream Britney in the UK. The biggest proof is that The Singles Collection has been in the Top 100 all year, whereas Xtina's greatest hits is nowhere to be seen. In fact, Xtina hasn't made the UK album chart since Liberation dropped off its second week.
                            Seeing as Christina has two huge streamers among a bunch of other songs that aren’t included in that hits album we don’t actually know.

Thanks for confirming Christina had the monthly listeners before free Britney x.

Not sure why we have veered off into Britney vs Christina. I was simply showing my surprise Britney wasn’t in the top 20 played Female artists in the UK… now off ya go unless you have something constructive to add to Christina’s page.

Comment

Seeing as Christina has two huge streamers among a bunch of other songs that aren’t included in that hits album we don’t actually know.
                              Britney also has several singles not included on her hits album, like “Sometimes” which already has over 100M on Spotify, “Lucky”, “Till The World Ends” (+100M), “Scream & Shout” (over 400M) or “Work Bitch” (over 200M) to name some …… On the contrary flop singles like “Boys” and “Radar” are included
                              Last edited by MrLeonix; Tue October 12, 2021, 04:13.

Comment

Thanks for confirming Christina having highly monthly listeners.

Not sure why we have veered off into Britney vs Christina. I was simply showing my surprise Britney wasn’t in the top 20 played Female artists in the UK… now off ya go unless you have something constructive to add to Christina’s page.
                                Well.... Britney has plenty of hits that aren't part of The Singles Collection. Since you wanna bring up features, Scream & Shout alone does around 300K Spotify streams a day. But shouldn't be Genie in a Bottle, Beautiful, Dirrty, etc. be enough for her greatest hits album to chart? Why isn't all that airplay helping her streams?

Again, monthly listeners =/= number of streams. Educate yourself. Even then, Britney's at 22 million right now while Xtina's only at 16 million (with about 5 million coming from Say Something).

You brought up Britney's name in the first place at a clear attempt to start a stan war. If you don't want us here, don't mention her.

Comment

Britney also has several singles not included on her hits album, like “Sometimes” which already has over 100M on Spotify, “Lucky”, “Till The World Ends” (+100M), “Scream & Shout” (over 400M) or “Work Bitch” (over 200M) to name song …… On the contrary flop singles like “Boys” and “Radar” are included
                                  Again, this is Christina’s thread, not Christina Vs Britney, we don’t know who has higher streams in the country, unless one of you has an insider at the OCC.

Not sure why you both feel so defensive about Christina being there and me being surprised Britney isn’t (You do not know her), I assumed Britney would be there and was surprised she wasn’t, simple as that, you didn’t need to comment.

Move on and get over it.

Comment

Again, this is Christina’s thread, not Christina Vs Britney, we don’t know who has higher streams in the country, unless one of you has an insider at the OCC.

Not sure why you both feel so defensive about Christina being there and me being surprised Britney isn’t (You do not know her), I assumed Britney would be there and was surprised she wasn’t.

Move on and get over it.
                                    That’s what happens when you bring Britney to the topic

But yeah , let’s move on.

Comment

Again, this is Christina’s thread, not Christina Vs Britney, we don’t know who has higher streams in the country, unless one of you has an insider at the OCC..
                                      What do you think the UK charts are mostly based on in 2021? Physical sales? Are we back in 2002? Doesn't take a genius to figure out Britney (#67 this week) gets more streams than someone who has been MIA for three years. I mean.....

Don't mention her and you won't be clocked next time. Simple as that.

Comment

Don't mention her and you won't be clocked next time. Simple as that.
                                        I’m struggling to find someone who makes me cringe more out of embarrassment for the stuff you write and I’m coming up blank, we’ll there is one but I won’t bring him into it.

I feel like I need to say it, you are not Britney, you don’t not know Britney, you will never know Britney, care a little less, please!!!!

Getting so upset about someone being surprised “Your Queen” isn’t on an airplay list isn’t that big of a deal.

Comment

I’m struggling to find someone who makes me cringe more out of embarrassment for the stuff you write and I’m coming up blank, we’ll there is one but I won’t bring him into it.

I feel like I need to say it, you are not Britney, you don’t not know Britney, you will never know Britney, care a little less, please!!!!

Getting so upset about someone being surprised “Your Queen” isn’t on an airplay list isn’t that big of a deal.
                                          It could be worse. Like being 34 years old and trying to start stan wars 24/7.

You’ve been trolling Britney and her fans for years. The mods know that too, so grow up, act your age and stop playing innocent.

Comment

It could be worse. Like being 34 years old and trying to start stan wars 24/7.

You’ve been trolling Britney and her fans for years. The mods know that too, so grow up, act your age and stop playing innocent.
                                            I’ve posted in Britney’s thread like twice in the past year and a half that’s some memorable “trolling”

Have a nice day

Comment

• The same stans war by the same members once again...

Ewokguy, you really had the nerve to report two posts for being off topic and not related to Xtina when you were the one who started all bringing Britney into the conversation when you perfectly knew that was flame baiting and what it'll cause...

Instinct and Mr.Leonix, how many times have I told you by now to not take part and report instead?

Next time the three of you will receive an infraction and the topic or topics you mess up will be locked.

Now, move on, please.

Comment

Well.... Britney has plenty of hits that aren't part of The Singles Collection. Since you wanna bring up features, Scream & Shout alone does around 300K Spotify streams a day. But shouldn't be Genie in a Bottle, Beautiful, Dirrty, etc. be enough for her greatest hits album to chart? Why isn't all that airplay helping her streams?

Again, monthly listeners =/= number of streams. Educate yourself. Even then, Britney's at 22 million right now while Xtina's only at 16 million (with about 5 million coming from Say Something).

You brought up Britney's name in the first place at a clear attempt to start a stan war. If you don't want us here, don't mention her.
                                                Christina probably does not have all her singles counting towards one single compilation as other artists do. The record company has to request for this to happen. If not the songs will count towards their parent albums.
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...bottle__27472/

To date, Genie's total chart sales stand at 1.04 million, including 37.2 million streams.
                                                  Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Amazing! Genie is a classic. How many million sellers does she have in the uk then including collaborations?
                                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                                    X