Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    Originally posted by MrLeonix

    300K in Panama? It must be 300x platinum or something like that. Cool

    Exactly, Mi Reflejo sold 300,000 copies there according to that source. #legend
    Thanks, than my estimations for "Mi reflejo" go from 2million to 2,3million
    so your estimations change easily, not surprised tbh since you didn't care to search for the sales of the album in Latin America. Apparently you need to work harder and not underestimate some markets back in 2000-1

    Comment


    • [quote=greek_boy]
      Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Originally posted by "greek_boy":15szhtpz
      Originally posted by MrLeonix

      300K in Panama? It must be 300x platinum or something like that. Cool

      Exactly, Mi Reflejo sold 300,000 copies there according to that source. #legend
      Thanks, than my estimations for "Mi reflejo" go from 2million to 2,3million
      so your estimations change easily, not surprised tbh since you didn't care to search for the sales of the album in Latin America. Apparently you need to work harder and not underestimate some markets back in 2000-1 [/quote:15szhtpz]

      Ehh it was sarcasm my estimations didn't change. No shade but do you think I'm gonna believe it sold 300K in Panama? , and specially after the fact I'm from Latin America and know which are the big and small and even non-existent markets in here.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

      Comment


      • Bionic: 1.15 million tracks (Jan 2013)
        Lotus: 1.10 million tracks (500k Your Body + 530k Just a Fool + LTBL + MTWM)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by greek_boy
          Bionic: 1.15 million tracks (Jan 2013)
          Lotus: 1.10 million tracks (500k Your Body + 530k Just a Fool + LTBL + MTWM)

          Those figures are rather terrible! , next era won't be a hard task for improvement!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ewokguy15
            Originally posted by greek_boy
            Bionic: 1.15 million tracks (Jan 2013)
            Lotus: 1.10 million tracks (500k Your Body + 530k Just a Fool + LTBL + MTWM)

            Those figures are rather terrible! , next era won't be a hard task for improvement!
            Not terrible for mega flop albums lol. Although, the Lotus era produced two Gold singles which is an improvement at least I still wonder how the Bionic era had 1.15 million tracks sold lol

            Comment


            • A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera's "Say Something" (4-4) likewise makes across-the-board gains. The ballad tops Digital Songs for a third week (238,000, up 2%) and jumps 7-6 on Streaming Songs (4.6 million, up 17%) and 29-16 on Radio Songs (50 million, up 27%).


              http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... nce-debuts

              Comment


              • Greek iTunes

                01 Do What U Want
                32 Bound to you
                36 Say Something
                96 Moves Like Jagger

                107 Burlesque Soundtrack


                Dutch ITunes

                23 Do What U Want
                97 Say Something
                115 The Voice Within

                Comment


                • Canadian iTunes

                  Songs:

                  1. Say Something
                  119. Feel This Moment
                  246. Your Body
                  267. Do What U Want
                  362. Just a Fool
                  367. Moves Like Jagger

                  Albums:

                  292. Burlesque

                  Comment


                  • Billboard:

                    Adult Pop Songs

                    *** No. 1 (1 week)*** "Say Something" A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
                    Christina Aguilera scores her first Adult Pop Songs No. 1 as a lead artist, as "Say Something," with A Great Big World, rises 2-1. She'd previously reigned for two weeks as a featured artist on Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger." (She's placed 17 titles on the tally dating to her first in 1999.) A Great Big World peaked at No. 39 with its sole prior entry, "This Is the New Year," last year.

                    Adult Contemporary

                    Greatest Gainer No. 9 "Say Something" A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

                    Comment


                    • You guys think she'll release anything this year?
                      http://www.twitter.com/itsYasmany

                      Comment


                      • Do we have total US sales for Bionic & Lotus? And worldwide for that matter? Her next release is a big deal. If she doesn't come hard then it could be over for her in terms of mainstream success and she's just too good for that. Maybe adult contemporary is her thin now and she needs to ditch the pop.
                        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                        Comment


                        • I feel her sales are underrated. Some of you are making her sales to be less than what they might actually be. Christina Aguilera sold 17 Million copies worldwide according to the UK's Daily Telegraph. Even her Vh1 Behind The Music reported those sales. Her Spanish album Mi Reflejo sold over 3 Million worldwide according to The Washington Post. Stripped sold 12 Million Worldwide according to Rolling Stone. Back To Basics 4.5 Million Worldwide according to MSN. That's over 36 Million albums sold worldwide, NOT counting My Kind Of Christmas, Keeps Gettin' Better, Bionic, Burlesque & Lotus' sales. She should be very close to 40 Million albums sold Worldwide. & Her record sales in total are way past 50 Million.
                          http://www.twitter.com/itsYasmany

                          Comment


                          • France:

                            43 32 15 A Great Big World Feat. Christina Aguilera - Say Something

                            75 :re: 26 Christina Aguilera - Hurt

                            "Hurt", its' impact. This song makes more random appearances than even "Beautiful".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YasmanyLovato
                              I feel her sales are underrated. Some of you are making her sales to be less than what they might actually be. Christina Aguilera sold 17 Million copies worldwide according to the UK's Daily Telegraph. Even her Vh1 Behind The Music reported those sales. Her Spanish album Mi Reflejo sold over 3 Million worldwide according to The Washington Post. Stripped sold 12 Million Worldwide according to Rolling Stone. Back To Basics 4.5 Million Worldwide according to MSN. That's over 36 Million albums sold worldwide, NOT counting My Kind Of Christmas, Keeps Gettin' Better, Bionic, Burlesque & Lotus' sales. She should be very close to 40 Million albums sold Worldwide. & Her record sales in total are way past 50 Million.
                              Eh, I think her debut sold more than the 13 million Mediatraffic estimates but anything over 14 million is a stretch. It was only a big deal in North America and didn't do THAT well in other big markets.

                              Comment


                              • Brazil:

                                Christina Aguilera bionic ae 1.000

                                Christina Aguilera striped ap 1.000

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by LostAvenger
                                  France:

                                  43 32 15 A Great Big World Feat. Christina Aguilera - Say Something

                                  75 :re: 26 Christina Aguilera - Hurt

                                  "Hurt", its' impact. This song makes more random appearances than even "Beautiful".

                                  Hurt is bigger than Beautiful in Continental Europe.

                                  yas @ the reentry in France! Smash hit!


                                  Hurt is now #10 on Greek iTunes after the performance of the song on The Voice Greece last night #legend

                                  Comment


                                  • -edit-

                                    Comment


                                    • BRAZIL

                                      christina aguilera stripped ap 1.000

                                      christina aguilera bionic ae 1.000

                                      Comment


                                      • I'm sure that is already posted, anyway....
                                        http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Christina ... 93194.html

                                        "Genie in a Bottle", écoulé à plus de sept millions d'exemplaires dans le monde, fait partie des singles les plus vendus de tous les temps. Le succès de la chanson permettra à Christina Aguilera de remporter le Grammy Awards de la révélation de l'année en 2000. Un phénomène pop est né.

                                        "Genie in a Bottle", sold over seven million copies worldwide, is one of the best selling singles of all time. The success of the song allow Christina Aguilera won the Grammy Award for Newcomer of the Year in 2000, a pop phenomenon was born.
                                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                                        Comment


                                        • Does somebody have the weekly sales of CA in the US?
                                          ? Girls' Generation ?
                                          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

                                          Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by borderwolf
                                            I'm sure that is already posted, anyway....
                                            http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Christina ... 93194.html

                                            "Genie in a Bottle", écoulé à plus de sept millions d'exemplaires dans le monde, fait partie des singles les plus vendus de tous les temps. Le succès de la chanson permettra à Christina Aguilera de remporter le Grammy Awards de la révélation de l'année en 2000. Un phénomène pop est né.

                                            "Genie in a Bottle", sold over seven million copies worldwide, is one of the best selling singles of all time. The success of the song allow Christina Aguilera won the Grammy Award for Newcomer of the Year in 2000, a pop phenomenon was born.
                                            Lies.

                                            Comment


                                            • Fighter
                                              #190 United Kingdom

                                              Classic

                                              Comment


                                              • Billboard updated her sales.

                                                Albums:
                                                8,279,000, Christina Aguilera, 1999
                                                4,383,000, Stripped, 2002
                                                1,712,000, Back to Basics, 2006
                                                1,015,000, My Kind of Christmas, 2000
                                                707,000, Burlesque (soundtrack), 2010
                                                530,000, Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits, 2008
                                                487,000, Mi Reflejo, 2000
                                                325,000, Bionic, 2010
                                                290,000, Lotus, 2012
                                                128,000, Just Be Free, 2001

                                                Top-selling digital songs:
                                                6,507,000, "Moves Like Jagger" (Maroon 5 feat. Aguilera)
                                                3,859,000, "Say Something" (A Great Big World and Aguilera)
                                                2,406,000, "Feel This Moment" (Pitbull feat. Aguilera)
                                                1,783,000, "Ain't No Other Man"
                                                1,512,000, "Beautiful"
                                                1,187,000, "Hurt"
                                                1,184,000, "Fighter"
                                                1,156,000, "Keeps Getting Better"
                                                1,153,000, "Candyman"
                                                746,000, "Just a Fool" (Aguilera With Blake Shelton)

                                                With Aguilera's career predating the digital era, three of her songs have also sold more than 500,000 physical (CD/cassette) singles each: "Genie in a Bottle" (1,436,000), "What a Girl Wants" (605,000) and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" (579,000)

                                                Overall, the new mom, who's working on new music, has sold an impressive 17.9 million albums in the U.S.

                                                http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... page=0%2C3

                                                Just A Fool nearly 750k

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by EOT
                                                  Billboard updated her sales.

                                                  Albums:
                                                  8,279,000, Christina Aguilera, 1999
                                                  4,383,000, Stripped, 2002
                                                  1,712,000, Back to Basics, 2006
                                                  1,015,000, My Kind of Christmas, 2000
                                                  707,000, Burlesque (soundtrack), 2010
                                                  530,000, Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits, 2008
                                                  487,000, Mi Reflejo, 2000
                                                  325,000, Bionic, 2010
                                                  290,000, Lotus, 2012
                                                  128,000, Just Be Free, 2001

                                                  Top-selling digital songs:
                                                  6,507,000, "Moves Like Jagger" (Maroon 5 feat. Aguilera)
                                                  3,859,000, "Say Something" (A Great Big World and Aguilera)
                                                  2,406,000, "Feel This Moment" (Pitbull feat. Aguilera)
                                                  1,783,000, "Ain't No Other Man"
                                                  1,512,000, "Beautiful"
                                                  1,187,000, "Hurt"
                                                  1,184,000, "Fighter"
                                                  1,156,000, "Keeps Getting Better"
                                                  1,153,000, "Candyman"
                                                  746,000, "Just a Fool" (Aguilera With Blake Shelton)

                                                  With Aguilera's career predating the digital era, three of her songs have also sold more than 500,000 physical (CD/cassette) singles each: "Genie in a Bottle" (1,436,000), "What a Girl Wants" (605,000) and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" (579,000)

                                                  Overall, the new mom, who's working on new music, has sold an impressive 17.9 million albums in the U.S.

                                                  http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... page=0%2C3

                                                  Just A Fool nearly 750k
                                                  Thankyou so much for posting this! I'm really pleased that burlesque has sold well and continues to as does JAF by the looks of it. That song could have been a smash if handled right.
                                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I'm really surprised by Lotus and JAF sales, not that bad tbh

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X