No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If RCA want to certify the Debut Diamond they will, with shipments and everything combined it will most likely be Diamond.

Ignore Instinct, he only knows what he wants to know and it’s usually wrong, don’t engage.
    Last edited by Ewokguy15; Sun March 8th, 2020, 03:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
      Ignore Instinct, he only knows what he wants to know and it’s usually wrong, don’t engage.
      Except I'm posting official data only. Take the stan glasses off and feel free to prove me wrong.

Fact is, the album is at 9.6 million tops including Nielsen sales, streaming equivalents, download equivalents and music club sales. Unless there are nearly half a million copies collecting dust at shelves in America, I don't see how shipments could push it to diamond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
        That's including download and streaming equivalents.

Otherwise, we're looking at around 9.1 million or so.
        Oh. My bad

Comment

• Leave your nonsense to yourself and go. The debut sold more than even Mariah diamond albums. Pure sales alone are 9.5m. Where's the rest of the format? Digital and physical sales of singles, streams and shipments have certainly come out over 10m.
          Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
            Leave your nonsense to yourself and go. The debut sold more than even Mariah diamond albums. Pure sales alone are 9.5m. Where's the rest of the format? Digital and physical sales of singles, streams and shipments have certainly come out over 10m.
            You're only one new infraction away of a new temporary ban.

So you better think twice bfore posting with that aggressive tone and you don't tell people to go anywhere.

Specially when they're right.

The album was at 8,273,547 pure sales as of May 2018 for Soundscan and at 8,619,144 with TEA and SEA. It's not at 9.5 M pure sales.
            Even adding club sales, it's still almost half a million away from Diamond.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

You're only one new infraction away of a new temporary ban.

So you better think twice bfore posting with that aggressive tone and you don't tell people to go anywhere.

Specially when they're right.

The album was at 8,273,547 pure sales as of May 2018 for Soundscan and at 8,619,144 with TEA and SEA. It's not at 9.5 M pure sales.
              Even adding club sales, it's still almost half a million away from Diamond.

It's a shame you're not objective. Because if someone on the subject of Gaga publishes weak news, you immediately cry. And I don't agree with you about this sale. I don't write aggressively, but you can't see that they are trolling, because for what. Give me that ban, as always.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Genie gained over 145k, SS 405k, reflection 25k, FIL 42k streams. Small increases. Tomorrow I will publish statistics for the new song Mulan, because yesterday was not counted all day.
                  I think the song will pick up momentum when the movie enters the cinema.

i hope for a hit .... mulan will be successful and i hope Christina promote .... i dont want haunted heart oh la la spirit situation ..... what is spotify number?

Comment

• New Vegas boxscores

$329K average.

Comment

• 3/4/2020
                      3/7/2020
                      3 Show(s)
                      Christina Aguilera
                      Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood
                      Las Vegas, NV
                      8,094 / 9,297 (87%)
                      83 - 292
                      $853,737
                      Caesars Entertainment

$284,579 average gross
                      2,698 average attendance
                      $105.48 average price

Total now in $10.2 million and 75,000 tickets sold in 24 shows.

Comment

• $284K average? Those are seriously abysmal.....

Comment

• "Fighter" has surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Stripped now has 3 song over 100 million, pretty great, shows how consistent that album is that the streams aren’t mainly focused on just one song.
                            Last edited by Ewokguy15; Sun March 29th, 2020, 03:37.

Comment

• BB Boxscores

Christina Aguilera Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Mar. 04-07, 2020 $853,737 8094/9296 3/0 $292.25, $263.91, $172.61, $107.11, $82.84 Live Nation, Caesars Entertainment

Comment

• Slay Something now has 600m streams on Spotify. (450k today)

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                  BB Boxscores

Christina Aguilera Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Mar. 04-07, 2020 $853,737 8094/9296 3/0 $292.25, $263.91, $172.61, $107.11, $82.84 Live Nation, Caesars Entertainment
                                  Average ticket price $105. Yikes! Seems like people only go for the cheapest ones or even worse they discount the higher priced priced ones by a huge margin.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• But she is still traveling. Maybe she even earn $ 10 who cares. It's not your money. xD

Worry more about your fav, but don't cry for someone to attack you later. Leave the provocations to yourself.
                                    Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Thu April 2nd, 2020, 15:14.

Comment

But she is still traveling. Maybe she even earn $ 10 who cares. It's not your money. xD
                                      This is chart analysis. Why are you getting defensive over people discussing boxscores?

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                        This is chart analysis. Why are you getting defensive over people discussing boxscores?
                                        Let him be. It's a stan reflex.
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• BTW, her new single "Loyal Brave True" didn't make it in any Billboard chart / component right?
                                          Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu April 2nd, 2020, 20:30.
                                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                            BTW, her new single "Loyal Brave True" didn't make it in any Billboard chart / component right?
                                            I don't think so. I could be wrong, though.

Her last three singles on Spotify:

Fall on Me (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera) - 6,282,457
                                            Haunted Heart - 3,597,316
                                            Loyal Brave True - 3,282,471
                                            Total: 13,162,244

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              BTW, her new single "Loyal Brave True" didn't make it in any Billboard chart / component right?
                                              I guess it will chart when the movie comes out.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Slay Something now has 600m streams on Spotify. (450k today)
                                                This is great, such a huge success for her and 450k streams per day is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

This is great, such a huge success for her and 450k streams per day is huge.
                                                  Right? Only Christina (and in the 3rd decade of her career) and Beyonce have achieved this from their generation. Pink is on her way, she will join there too.

The song from Mulan has reached over 100k daily streams for a month. I hope that the film will help and this song will reach 100m. Then X will have songs over 100m streams in 4 decades. Only Legend X.

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Thu April 2nd, 2020, 22:16.

Comment

The song from Mulan has reached over 100k daily streams for a month. I hope that the film will help and this song will reach 100m. Then X will have songs over 100m streams in 4 decades. Only Legend X.
                                                    But Xtina hasn't gotten a 100million song since 2013 so what makes you think she could get one in the 20s? ... And as a solo artist? Even less likely.
                                                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X