Christina Aguilera :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _--
    Last edited by InFamous; Sun January 31, 2021, 02:56.

Comment

• YOUTUBE:

Can't Hold Us Down
      Most views in a day: 75,225 (2021/01/30)
      Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Most streamed female solo songs in the fourth decade of career.

1. Cher - Believe - 268,207,132
        2. Kylie Minogue - Santa Baby - 131,865,986
        3. Celine Dion - Ashes - 86,278,965
        4. Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song - 60,858,611
        5. Cher - Walking in Memphis - 53,984,647
        6. Cher - Strong Enough - 53,443,732
        7. Christina Aguilera - Loyal Brave True - 31,816,343
        8. Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way - 31,545,158
        9. Madonna - Girl Gone Wild 30,985,840
        10. Madonna - Living For Love - 30,572,816

I don't think I have forgotten any of the songs. I can extend the list to the top 20.
        Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
          Most streamed female solo songs in the fourth decade of career.

1. Cher - Believe - 268,207,132
          2. Kylie Minogue - Santa Baby - 131,865,986
          3. Celine Dion - Ashes - 86,278,965
          4. Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song - 60,858,611
          5. Cher - Walking in Memphis - 53,984,647
          6. Cher - Strong Enough - 53,443,732
          7. Christina Aguilera - Loyal Brave True - 31,816,343
          8. Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way - 31,545,158
          9. Madonna - Girl Gone Wild 30,985,840
          10. Madonna - Living For Love - 30,572,816

I don't think I have forgotten any of the songs. I can extend the list to the top 20.
          Shakira is from the 90s and has definitely put out some new music this decade.
          edit:

Shakira - Me Gusta - 217,636,744
          Shakira - GIRL LIKE ME -76,552,665

edit oops just saw you are doing a solo songs list:

Enya - Echoes in Rain - 41,978,233
          Last edited by ksg22; Mon February 1, 2021, 01:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksg22 View Post

Shakira is from the 90s and has definitely put out some new music this decade.
            edit:

Shakira - Me Gusta - 217,636,744
            Shakira - GIRL LIKE ME -76,552,665

edit oops just saw you are doing a solo songs list:

Enya - Echoes in Rain - 41,978,233
            Yes, yes, yes. I forgot about Queen Enya!

Comment

• Btw, Fall On Me music video has finally surpassed 10 million views on YouTube.

Comment

• 10 million after how many years ? Terrible views to be honest.

Edit - 2 years and almost 9 months.

Comment

Btw, Fall On Me music video has finally surpassed 10 million views on YouTube.
                  I just pre ordered the Lotus vinyl instead.

Already had a signed Bionic vinyl

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    10 million after how many years ? Terrible views to be honest.

Almost a year. It was released on feb 11 2020.

Comment

• Bionic SOLD OUT and I couldn’t even get my hands on it. She hasn’t even said anything about the release. What other albums of hers are on vinyl?

Comment

• You can get her debut, stripped and my kind of Christmas on vinyl. I think back to basics is harder but still available. Her Spanish album doesn’t have a vinyl release as far as I know.
                        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

2 years and 9 months? It’s barely been a year... and they released the video way too late, all the buzz from the AMA performance was gone by then.

Besides female pop has been struggling on Youtube lately, and even younger artists like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry aren’t getting that many views anymore, so obviously you can’t expect veteran artists to be doing well... the most viewed video from Mariah Carey’s Caution era only has 12M views, and that’s after more than 2 years.

Comment

You mixed Fall On Me with Fall In Line...

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

You mixed Fall On Me with Fall In Line...
                              Oh yes. Fall in Line has 50 million which is actually not bad at all.

Comment

• Xtina's discography has been streamed 3m times today. (including Car Wash, the radio version of The Voice Within, not listed in the Xtina section of the chartmasters website). Nice.

Comment

• Hey, I have noticed that since few days, xtina is gaining like 45k everyday on her Spotify monthly listeners, I was wondering why is she growing back? Which songs are growing ?

Comment

• Album: Burlesque
                                    iTunes:
                                    #44 Malta (-4)
                                    #140 New Zealand (-9)
                                    #154 Luxembourg (-5)
                                    #160 Austria (+7)
                                    #182 United States (+123)
                                    #211 Switzerland (-24)
                                    #265 Australia (-23)
                                    #415 Canada (-14)
                                    #905 United Kingdom (-87)

Apple Music:
                                    #255 Luxembourg (NE)
                                    #259 United Kingdom (+16)
                                    #281 Australia (-35)
                                    #355 Ireland (NE)
                                    #387 Canada (+47)
                                    #424 Netherlands (NE)
                                    #855 United States (+6)

Comment

• Originally posted by XtinaAllTheWay View Post
                                      Hey, I have noticed that since few days, xtina is gaining like 45k everyday on her Spotify monthly listeners, I was wondering why is she growing back? Which songs are growing ?
                                      All singles from B2B, GIAB, Beautiful, Dirrty.

And yesterday COOB did 50k streams (+22k from the Spanish version which is amazing).

Comment

• Maybe it has nothing to do with it but I feel like we can thank RocNation for that, they really are keeping her busy

Comment

• Xtina's discography has been streamed 3,2m times today on Spotify.

Youtube:

Can't Hold Us Down
                                          Most views in a day: 78,657 (2021/02/06)

Dirrty:
                                          2021/02/06 107,984
                                          Beautiful:
                                          2021/02/06 30,082
                                          Youtube algorithm is weird, I didn't think CHUD would be a bigger hit than Beautiful on this platform.

Reflection (2020) - 19,764,401 (+91,303)
                                          Loyal Brave True - 32,548,730 (+105,471)

Comment

• According to Spotify Daily data, which is official, she was streamed 2.18 million times today. I guess you are adding features that don't actually count for her.

Comment

According to Spotify Daily data, which is official, she was streamed 2.18 million times today. I guess you are adding features that don't actually count for her.
                                              Unfortunately for her haters it can be painful, but MLJ or FTM are songs to which she is assigned and all certificates and streams are also counted for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by XtinaAllTheWay View Post
                                                Hey, I have noticed that since few days, xtina is gaining like 45k everyday on her Spotify monthly listeners, I was wondering why is she growing back? Which songs are growing ?
                                                It's not just Xtina. Everybody is increasing again now that post-Christmas effect is fully over.

Comment

Unfortunately for her haters it can be painful, but MLJ or FTM are songs to which she is assigned and all certificates and streams are also counted for her.
                                                  As I said the official count from Spotify has her at 2.18 million. ( see tweet below) SO they clearly don't count whatever it is that you counted to get her to 3 million.

Comment

• Well, they only count the lead songs, I count all Xtina's songs. So?
                                                    Even citing the chartmasters website (which maybe not perfect) they count all the songs of Xtina and me too.

And now you try to shade Xtina at every turn, because I used to destroy you with arguments, but chill.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X