X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

She really should have re-released Lotus in December 2013, with Feel This Moment between Your Body and Let There Be Love and Say Something between Blank Page and Sing For Me. The streams the album would have… wow.

Anyway, it's still nice to see her name getting such big numbers!
    If Xtina would include her collaborations on her own albums, Lotus would have over 800k daily streams and Bionic would have 600k daily streams. Now so many singers are doing and many albums look successful.
    Feel This Moment fits Lotus (bad + bad), but Slay Something doesn't fit the album. Better to add this song to Liberation and it will go platinum.

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Sat May 15, 2021, 19:00.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Feel This Moment (+318,791)
    Well...

Candyman (+73,547)
    Hurt (+62,847)
    ANOM (+51,989)

Half a year ago, ANOM was doing almost 2x less than today, Hurt was ahead of Candyman by over 10k streams in daily streams. All in all, by the end of the year the daily streams of these singles will be: Candyman> ANOM> Hurt. I mean, I think Hurt is her best single ever, but at least Candyman and ANOM will reach 100m of streams sooner. Candyman is her most remembered song from B2B despite the worst peaks. Over 320 million views (only music videos, no audio) and over 80 million views on Spotify. Let this song go viral.

Come on over Baby (+spanish version) was streamed over 70k times yesterday and What a Girl Wants was 50k times yesterday on Spotify. Nice.

Milestones:

Spotify:
    Feel This Moment - 286,1m
    El Ultimo Adios - 97,6m
    Ain't No Other Man - 79,1m
    Express - 48m
    I Turn to You - 29,6m
    Nobody Wants to Be Lonely - 19,5m

Youtube (videos):
    Lady Marmalade - 393,1m
    Fighter - 97,6m
    Something's Got a Hold On Me - 59,1m
    Keeps Gettin Better - 39,9m
    Reflection 2020 - 29,6m
    Loyal Brave True - 19,6m

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Sat May 15, 2021, 18:39.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Feel This Moment is a generic pop banger, these are the types of songs that generally get the best recurrent streams.

it’s great to see nonetheless, Christina gets 3 million streams a day which is fantastic.
    She really should have re-released Lotus in December 2013, with Feel This Moment between Your Body and Let There Be Love and Say Something between Blank Page and Sing For Me. The streams the album would have… wow.

Anyway, it's still nice to see her name getting such big numbers!

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Feel This Moment did 320k streams on Spotify yesterday. Why does this particular song have such a large increase in daily streaming? Why can't it be Hurt or Candyman, for example
    Feel This Moment is a generic pop banger, these are the types of songs that generally get the best recurrent streams.

it’s great to see nonetheless, Christina gets 3 million streams a day which is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Feel This Moment did 320k streams on Spotify yesterday. Why does this particular song have such a large increase in daily streaming? Why can't it be Hurt or Candyman, for example

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #3 United States (+2)
    #23 Canada (+1)

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Loyal Brave True has surpassed 40m of Spotify streams. This is her 25th biggest song on this platform.

1990s:
    Genie in a Bottle
    What A Girl Wants

2000s:
    Come on over Baby (All I Want Is You)
    El Ultimo Adiós
    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    This Christmas
    Lady Marmalade
    Dirrty
    Beautiful
    Fighter
    Can't Hold Us Down
    Ain't No Other Man
    Hurt
    Candyman

2010s:
    Show Me How You Burlesque
    Bound To You
    Express
    Moves Like Jagger
    Your Body
    Just A Fool
    Feel This Moment
    Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti
    Say Something
    Fall In Line

2020s:
    Loyal Brave True

Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #4 United States (+1)
    #23 Canada (=)

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #5 United States (=)
    #22 Canada (-4)
    #882 United Kingdom (+599)

Apple Music:
    #1393 United Kingdom (NE)

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #6 United States (-2)
    #15 Canada (+4)

Apple Music:
    #142 Micronesia (-90)
    Nice.

Genie Atrapado (+ Una Mujer, Si No Te Hubiera Conocido) has been added to the big latin playlist, so already 4 songs from the album have over 10k daily stream. Mi Reflejo grows in streams. I am curious if the release of a new Spanish album will have any effect.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Spotify:
    Lady Marmalade - 235,007,749 (+298,693)
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #2 United States
    #12 Canada

Apple Music:
    #68 Micronesia
    STREAM AND BUY

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiee
    replied
    A classic! This is what an organic all female collab should feel like.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #2 United States (+1)
    #10 Canada (=)

Apple Music:
    #30 Micronesia (NE)

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Album: Stripped
    iTunes:
    #661 United Kingdom
    #873 United States

Apple Music:
    #86 Azerbaijan
    #483 Ireland
    #493 Brazil
    #499 United Kingdom

Album: Back to Basics
    iTunes:
    #366 Switzerland
    #447 Austria
    #497 Netherlands
    #925 United Kingdom

Apple Music:
    #62 Guinea-Bissau

Album: Lotus
    Apple Music:
    #350 Norway

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied

Agree, moreover, Spotify is not the only streaming platform. She's doing really well on Apple Music. Her albums hold their positions for a long time and she doesn't fall off the charts after a week. But sometimes it amuses me how having a smash feature is discriminated against. Even those 30 seconds are longer in singing than with some solos.
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #3 United States (+1)
    #10 Canada (+2)
    Buy and stream

It’s only frowned upon in a certain thread here, in the real world no one could care less if it’s a solo, duet or feature.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I know what you're doing and I get it but don't stoop to their level, the levels certain people go to are actually funny, I don't know where they find the time.

There is nothing wrong with having successful collaborations. When it comes down to it a hit is a hit and I love seeing her collaborations doing so well, Move Like Jagger is bigger than anything any of her contemporaries have ever released, it just shows that Christina is an actual artist not a burnt out product.

Christina Aguilera and her fans have nothing to prove, her streams are one of the highest of her generation (4.7 billion), Christina will be remembered for all the right reasons.
    Agree, moreover, Spotify is not the only streaming platform. She's doing really well on Apple Music. Her albums hold their positions for a long time and she doesn't fall off the charts after a week. But sometimes it amuses me how having a smash feature is discriminated against. Even those 30 seconds are longer in singing than with some solos.
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #3 United States (+1)
    #10 Canada (+2)
    Buy and stream

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    All her songs are sung BY HER, not like some fads... no scams. Hopefully she'll do more collaborations because who, if not her, has a lot of collaborations that are smash hits?
    I know what you're doing and I get it but don't stoop to their level, the levels certain people go to are actually funny, I don't know where they find the time.

There is nothing wrong with having successful collaborations. When it comes down to it a hit is a hit and I love seeing her collaborations doing so well, Move Like Jagger is bigger than anything any of her contemporaries have ever released, it just shows that Christina is an actual artist not a burnt out product.

Christina Aguilera and her fans have nothing to prove, her streams are one of the highest of her generation (4.7 billion), Christina will be remembered for all the right reasons.
    Last edited by Ewokguy15; Tue April 27, 2021, 01:44.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    If Candyman and ANOM (xmas song if it's on a good playlist - I am not even deluded) keep growing in the streams, maybe they will hit 100m on Spotify this year (although I think early 2022). All her songs are sung BY HER, not like some fads... no scams. Hopefully she'll do more collaborations because who, if not her, has a lot of collaborations that are smash hits? Except for Riri ofc A new collab to start an era.

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti will reach 100 million on Spotify in 2022. Hopefully she will release a Spanish album this year and some of her songs will have over 100m streams on Spotify. A bilingual queen.

The worst-case scenario for LBT is 50 million streams by the end of the year, but even - she will have songs from 4 different decades that surpassed 50 million streams.
    This year she will have 3 albums with 5 songs over 30 million streams on Spotify. Debut, Stripped and Burlesque. 3 different decades, so better the Spanish era has a little success and will do it in the 4th decade of her career.
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #4 United States
    #10 Canada
    Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon April 26, 2021, 22:27.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Lady Marmalade is now top 10 in Canada too. #10
    Still #4 in the US.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #4 United States (=)
    #12 Canada (+6)

Apple Music:
    #1398 United Kingdom (-35)
    Stability, LM may sell 5k copies.

Youtube:
    2021/04/24 211,885
    Spotify:

Apple Music (UK):
    Burlesque: #381 United Kingdom
    Stripped: #577 United Kingdom
    Moves Like Jagger: #1344 United Kingdom
    Lady Marmalade: #1398 United Kingdom

Leave a comment:

• p0isonparadise
    replied
    A bunch of older songs are on sale for $0.69 and LM is one of them. Same thing happened to Cher a few weeks ago with IICTBT.

Leave a comment:

• adamf2thedeath
    replied
    I don’t understand why LM is so high? Was it performed somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Lady Marmalade is #4 now. That's incredible and yet so random tbh.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Feel This Moment (+297,429)
    Who is listening to this?

Moves Like Jagger (+493,616)
    MLJ does more daily streams than Slay Something. At least both songs will have 1B streams in the near future.

Lady Marmalade
    iTunes:
    #7 United States
    #21 Canada
    Lady Marmalade (+171,550)
    Youtube:
    2021/04/23 191,007
    Candyman becomes the most streamed song on the album of the day. Interesting. Dirrty and Beautiful have similar daily streams. Hope a better song will overtake Beautiful.
    I have the impression that by the end of the year Ven Conmigo will be making more daily streams than Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti. The song is growing on Spotify all the time. I won't be surprised when it explodes like Pero on YT. I am curious if this Spanish version counts for COOB certificates. Remixes are counted together, so a song in two languages ​​probably too?

Leave a comment:

• Controlfreak
    replied
    It's No.8 now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X