Janet Jackson :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUUUUuuuuuute View Post
    how accurate is this site? i just discovered it from the dutch wikipedia page: https://web.archive.org/web/20060523...storyjanet.htm
    I remember seeing this site when I was a Janet STAN.
    Checking to see how accurate it is. It might be.

EDIT: I don't get the 14 million "confirmed" estimate numbers, CTRL and RN1814 are between 10-12 million at most. Of course the "Janet" album, I believe, is the one at the 14 million estimate.

Checked again, this site listed "Black Cat" as having hit number one on the Mainstream Rock chart, but if you checked the charts of 1990, there is no "Black Cat" anywhere. I may have to check the Billboard magazines on worldradiohistory to see if it actually charted there (doubt it).
    Last edited by BadMan125; Sun June 19, 2022, 03:54.
    "Crime is increasing
    Trigger happy policing..."
    -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Okay, guess we solved one of the biggest mysteries of "did 'Black Cat' ever charted on the Mainstream Rock Songs chart: it didn't. I don't know who claimed this at first. Probably the Craving Janet site. But that was the only source for that. So maybe that site isn't really that reliable.
      "Crime is increasing

Comment

• My estimations for her eligible US album certifications incl sps

Rhytm Nation - Diamond
        Janet - 9x Platinum (estimated pure 8.8M)
        Control - 8x Platinum (estimated pure 7.5M)
        Design of a Decade - 5x Platinum
        The Velvet Rope - 4x Platinum
        All For You - 3x Platinum
        Debut - Gold
        Discipline - Gold
        Number Ones - Gold

Total - 42.5xP including Damita and Floppy y.o
        We don't know about her shipments tho especially for Dream Street and Janet.
        Last edited by Choley; Sun June 19, 2022, 19:27.

Comment

• pretty sure janet. might be eligible for 10xP too already

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
            pretty sure janet. might be eligible for 10xP too already
            It wasn’t available in Columbia House but it might be there with shipments

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
              We don't know about her shipments tho especially for Dream Street and Janet.
              it sold approx 275k, plus some 21k scanned until April '07 and add some 44k from BMG Music Club where was available from '89 until 2002
              I believe with streaming included it would totally be eligible for Gold

Comment

it sold approx 275k, plus some 21k scanned until April '07 and add some 44k from BMG Music Club where was available from '89 until 2002
                Her streams are the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post
                  MOST SUCCESSFUL JANET JACKSON UK CHARTING ALBUM BASED ON WEEKS
                  1.) Control (1986, 72 weeks)
                  2.) janet. (1993, 65 weeks)
                  3.) The Velvet Rope (1997, 51 weeks)
                  4.) Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 (1989, 43 weeks)
                  5.) Design of a Decade: 1986-1996 (1995, 24 weeks)
                  6.) All for You (1997, 21 weeks)
                  7.) Control: The Remixes (1987, 14 weeks)
                  8.) The Best (2009, 5 weeks)
                  9.) Unbreakable (2011, 3 weeks)
                  10.) Damita Jo (2004, 3 weeks)
                  11.) Runaway/When I Think of You (1995, 1 week)
                  12.) Discipline (2008, 1 week)
                  13.) 20 Y.O. (2006, 1 week)

304 cumulative weeks on the OCC albums chart.

MOST SUCCESSFUL JANET JACKSON UK CHARTING SINGLE BASED ON WEEKS
                  1.) "Scream" (Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson) (1995, 22 weeks)
                  2.) "Together Again" (1997, 19 weeks)
                  3.) "All for You" (2001, 15 weeks)
                  4.) "What Have You Done for Me Lately" (1986, 14 weeks)
                  5.) "The Best Things in Life Are Free" (1992, 13 weeks)
                  6.) "When I Think of You" (1986, 11 weeks)
                  7.) "Again" (1993, 11 weeks)
                  8.) "Doesn't Really Matter" (2000, 11 weeks)
                  9.) "Son of a Gun" (2001, 11 weeks)
                  10.) "Got 'til It's Gone" (1997, 11 weeks)
                  11.) "The Best Things in Life Are Free" (1995 remix, 11 weeks)
                  12.) "That's the Way Love Goes" (1993, 10 weeks)
                  13.) "Let's Wait Awhile" (1993, 10 weeks)
                  14.) "Nasty" (1986, 9 weeks)
                  15.) "Runaway" (1995, 9 weeks)
                  16.) "I Get Lonely" (1998, 9 weeks)
                  17.) "Girlfriend/Boyfriend" (1999, 9 weeks)
                  18.) "What's It Gonna Be?!" (1999, 9 weeks)
                  19.) "Feel It Boy" (2002, 8 weeks)
                  20.) "Whoops Now/What'll I Do" (1995, 8 weeks)
                  21.) "Go Deep" (1998, 7 weeks)
                  22.) "If" (1993, 7 weeks)
                  23.) "Miss You Much" (1989, 7 weeks)
                  24.) "Come Back to Me" (1990, 7 weeks)
                  25.) "Escapade" (1990, 7 weeks)
                  26.) "Black Cat" (1990, 6 weeks)
                  27.) "Any Time, Any Place" (1994, 6 weeks)
                  28.) "Twenty Foreplay" (1996, 6 weeks)
                  29.) "Someone to Call My Lover" (2001, 6 weeks)
                  30.) "Call on Me" (2006, 6 weeks)
                  31.) "Control" (1986, 5 weeks)
                  32.) "The Pleasure Principle" (1987, 5 weeks)
                  33.) "Rhythm Nation" (1989, 5 weeks)
                  34.) "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" (1991, 5 weeks)
                  35.) "Alright" (1990, 5 weeks)
                  36.) "Because of Love" (1994, 5 weeks)
                  37.) "Just a Little While" (2004, 5 weeks)
                  38.) "All Nite (Don't Stop)/I Want You" (2004, 5 weeks)
                  39.) "You Want This" (1994, 4 weeks)
                  40.) "Two to the Power" (1984, 3 weeks)
                  41.) "Funny How Time Flies" (1987, 3 weeks)
                  42.) "Every Time" (1998, 2 weeks)
                  43.) "Feel It Boy" (2002 reissue, 2 weeks)
                  44.) "The Best Things in Life are Free" (1995 re-issue, 1 week)
                  44.) "Just a Little While" (2004 first entry, 1 week)
                  45.) "Make Me" (2009, 1 week)

352 cumulative weeks on the UK OCC singles chart.

656 cumulative weeks altogether on the UK OCC charts (minus UK R&B albums and singles charts, no idea how much that is yet).
                  Feedback and Rock With U especially Feedback didn't make the UK OCC charts but Make Me did? That's so uneven.

Comment

• Luv Me, Luv Me" - 17 weeks (#76 in 1998)
                    17 weex are very long for a song peaked #76. Why it didnt become hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post

Feedback and Rock With U especially Feedback didn't make the UK OCC charts but Make Me did? That's so uneven.
                      Well she performed MM on The X Factor. Feedback and RWU got nothing.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
                        Luv Me, Luv Me" - 17 weeks (#76 in 1998)
                        17 weex are very long for a song peaked #76. Why it didnt become hit
                        Apparently there were some mad issues that never got sorted out between Shaggy and Virgin and he had to use another singer to use it on his album. Shaggy and Janet also had a fallout after she didn't show up to shoot the video for the version that eventually landed on How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Also due to Billboard changing its single rules, the song made the charts on airplay and Virgin didn't bother to release a physical single and it flopped. He had to use the other singer - Samantha Cole - for a 2001 version and that version became the global hit. The version with Janet only became a hit in Iceland (#10).
                        "Crime is increasing

Comment

The Discipline album only stayed on the OCC chart for a single week. So if that album flopped, why would anyone expect its singles to fare any better? LOL according to chart researchers, Feedback made #115 on a bubbling under chart and disappeared shortly thereafter.
                          "Crime is increasing

Comment

Janet has some of the worst streams of any pop legend I've seen so far. So I seriously doubt it, especially with the two bubblegum albums.
                            "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              I remembered when she made news for the performance. Think it was hailed as her first UK performance in numerous years following the All for You or Damita Jo eras (I forget which). Funny how she was able to do that in the UK (if only for a week) but not here in the US and with "Make Me" here, she only performed it as part of her hits medley at the American Music Awards (same arena where Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert overshadowed her performance lol).
                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

• With 578 cumulative weeks on the Billboard 200 and 711 cumulative weeks on the Billboard Hot 100, Janet Jackson has spent a total of 1,289 weeks on the Billboard pop albums and singles charts altogether.
                                "Crime is increasing

Comment

Janet has some of the worst streams of any pop legend I've seen so far. So I seriously doubt it, especially with the two bubblegum albums.
                                  Debut has 1.6 million streams on Spotify and DS has like 800k streams. 2 copies added.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Debut has 1.6 million streams on Spotify and DS has like 800k streams. 2 copies added.
                                    Wow, that much? OUCH!
                                    "Crime is increasing

Comment

• No one is thinking about "Janet Jackson" or "Dream Street" lol

"Young Love" (540k) isn't even doing THAT bad considering there are a lot of Top Ten Hot 100 Hits that are only double it's streams or way LESS!

Jody Watley's "Some Kind of Love" (#10 Hot 100) just hit 1 million streams. https://open.spotify.com/track/7mJq5UJOfh5yzyjCaiPaZH

ExposŤ "Tell Me Why" (#9 Hot 100) 87,000 streams https://open.spotify.com/track/4K1tgQJBMoSaR767TOZKHx

Tiffany "I Saw Him Standing There) (#7 Hot 100) 960,000 streams https://open.spotify.com/track/7ujeMX32d72A3mcTytAlbv

Tracie Spencer "This House" (#3 Hot 100) 783k streams https://open.spotify.com/track/10JIQ4VbdRMlqvSJGvi7El

Comment

• Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post
                                        No one is thinking about "Janet Jackson" or "Dream Street" lol

"Young Love" (540k) isn't even doing THAT bad considering there are a lot of Top Ten Hot 100 Hits that are only double it's streams or way LESS!

Jody Watley's "Some Kind of Love" (#10 Hot 100) just hit 1 million streams. https://open.spotify.com/track/7mJq5UJOfh5yzyjCaiPaZH

ExposŤ "Tell Me Why" (#9 Hot 100) 87,000 streams https://open.spotify.com/track/4K1tgQJBMoSaR767TOZKHx

Tiffany "I Saw Him Standing There) (#7 Hot 100) 960,000 streams https://open.spotify.com/track/7ujeMX32d72A3mcTytAlbv

Tracie Spencer "This House" (#3 Hot 100) 783k streams https://open.spotify.com/track/10JIQ4VbdRMlqvSJGvi7El
                                        Well I would expect one of the greatest female pop icons in music history to do tons better than these acts. And I love me some Jody.
                                        "Crime is increasing

Comment

She performed Feedback on the Ellen Degeneres show and on Good Morning America as well as Rock With U I think it's cause she performed Make Me at an award show that help songs internationally.

Comment

The Discipline album only stayed on the OCC chart for a single week. So if that album flopped, why would anyone expect its singles to fare any better? LOL according to chart researchers, Feedback made #115 on a bubbling under chart and disappeared shortly thereafter.
                                            Feedback was Janet last biggest hit that got a lot good commercial reviews you'd think that song would chart better than her song Make Me and for Rock With U well she only promoted the song once and that was in the midst of her departure from Island Records so.

we all know Janet Jackson and Dream Street are her least successful albums but if push comes to shove those albums matters a lot heck Janet Jackson her debut album like I said multiple times already is literally getting some shine among fans Dream Street not so much.

Comment

She performed Feedback on the Ellen Degeneres show and on Good Morning America as well as Rock With U I think it's cause she performed Make Me at an award show that help songs internationally.
                                              She also performed it on TRL once the MTV blacklist ended.
                                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

Feedback was Janet last biggest hit that got a lot good commercial reviews you'd think that song would chart better than her song Make Me and for Rock With U well she only promoted the song once and that was in the midst of her departure from Island Records so.

we all know Janet Jackson and Dream Street are her least successful albums but if push comes to shove those albums matters a lot heck Janet Jackson her debut album like I said multiple times already is literally getting some shine among fans Dream Street not so much.
                                                Well for starters, Janet and Island butted heads. I think the fight at the time, as I remembered it during my years on Janet's message boards, was that the label wanted her to do Sade-ish stuff while she wanted to do more dance pop. As you can see, Island only put much into the first week and neglected the other weeks. It didn't help that they wouldn't push for "Rock Wit U" at all, which had been Janet's choice of the second single. Afterwards, it was war. What's not discussed as much in Janet's history is the fallout that came from her getting older. "Feedback" gave her a much needed revival of chart fortunes at the age of 41 and "Discipline" became her first number one Billboard 200 album in seven years but it sure did not last long!
                                                "Crime is increasing

Comment

Well for starters, Janet and Island butted heads. I think the fight at the time, as I remembered it during my years on Janet's message boards, was that the label wanted her to do Sade-ish stuff while she wanted to do more dance pop. As you can see, Island only put much into the first week and neglected the other weeks. It didn't help that they wouldn't push for "Rock Wit U" at all, which had been Janet's choice of the second single. Afterwards, it was war. What's not discussed as much in Janet's history is the fallout that came from her getting older. "Feedback" gave her a much needed revival of chart fortunes at the age of 41 and "Discipline" became her first number one Billboard 200 album in seven years but it sure did not last long!
                                                  And that sorry ass L.A. Reid have a lot to do with the misfortune of the Discipline era as well but yes Janet was suppose to done a video for the song LUV which she also was promoting along with Feedback but Island wanted a video for Rock With U which we got but they kept clashing with Janet cause they wanted full control of her layout and uncaring about how she should handle the album or make arrangements in how to go about the album with her which enraged her and she departed from Island Records I don't think they had a hand in the Rockwitchu Tour I think Janet created that tour out of her own pocket.

Feedback was a huge comeback song of Janet it was very fresh, you can dance to it and it's a bop the video was her first video to oftenly be played on MTV since her All For You era and it received a good amount of radio play and she rebuild her relationship with MTV again that song was keeping the album alive for a short period of time and could have been a top 10 hit but she was still coming off from being blacklisted as well which we know is a disgrace.

The Discipline album had so much potential but only people who wasn't honoring the type of artist Janet is couldn't see that some people don't like the album to me the album ahead of it's time with the electro and techno type of pop sound with a blend of some R&B we see artists use today a little bit.

But yup Feedback is her last biggest song commercially the Unbreakable era could have been big if she promoted it she was suppose to but fallback on the promotions it still did ok for a album that wasn't promoted but that era was short lived.

Comment

• FULL YOUTUBE AUDIO AND MUSIC VIDEOS OF JANET JACKSON ALBUMS (1982-2015)

Janet Jackson (1982):

AUDIO:
                                                    "Say You Do": 110,647 views
                                                    "You'll Never Find (A Love Like Mine)": 47,515 views
                                                    "Young Love": 129,976 views
                                                    "Love and My Best Friend": 32,876 views
                                                    "Don't Mess Up This Good Thing": 35,506 views
                                                    "Forever Yours": 24,774 views
                                                    "The Magic is Working": 25,682 views
                                                    "Come Give Your Love to Me": 100,688 views

VIDEO:
                                                    No music video was produced during this era

Total views so far: 507,664 views

Dream Street (1984):

AUDIO:

"Don't Stand Another Chance": 127,910 views
                                                    "Two to the Power of Love": 34,601 views
                                                    "Pretty Boy": 42,636 views
                                                    "Dream Street": 50,511 views
                                                    "Communication": 25,325 views
                                                    "Fast Girls": 37,270 views
                                                    "Hold Back the Tears": 27,475 views
                                                    "All My Love to You": 35,268 views
                                                    "If It Takes All Night": 28,563 views

VIDEO:
                                                    "Dream Street" had a video shot during the time she was on the TV show, Fame, but it's yet to be uploaded on Janet's channel.

Total views so far: 409,559 views

Control (1986):

AUDIO:

"Control": 752,185 views
                                                    "Nasty": 1,621,789 views
                                                    "What Have You Done for Me Lately": 815,606 views
                                                    "You Can Be Mine": 132,666 views
                                                    "The Pleasure Principle": 969,562 views
                                                    "When I Think of You": 1,524,294 views
                                                    "He Doesn't Know I'm Alive": 136,494 views
                                                    "Let's Wait Awhile": 1,981,692 views
                                                    "Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)": 2,453,676 views

Total audio views so far: 10,387,964 views

VIDEO:

"What Have You Done for Me Lately": 10,023,616 views
                                                    "Nasty": 627,234 views
                                                    "When I Think of You": 12,801,603 views
                                                    "Control": 12,069,452 views
                                                    "Let's Wait Awhile": 483,904 views
                                                    "The Pleasure Principle": 20,637,691 views

Total video views: 56,643,500 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 67,031,464 views

Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 (1989)

AUDIO:

"Interlude: Pledge": 245,656 views
                                                    "Rhythm Nation": 1,459,165 views
                                                    "Interlude: TV": 109,874 weeks
                                                    "State of the World": 357,320 weeks
                                                    "Interlude: Race": 90,724 weeks
                                                    "The Knowledge": 232,457 views
                                                    "Interlude: Let's Dance": 82,755 views
                                                    "Miss You Much": 1,437,987 views
                                                    "Love Will Never Do (Without You)": 2,670,633 views
                                                    "Livin' in a World They Didn't Make": 189,389 views
                                                    "Alright": 1,265,775 views
                                                    "Interlude: Hey Baby": 69,390 views
                                                    "Escapade": 2,221,660 views
                                                    "Interlude: No Acid": 62,631 views
                                                    "Black Cat": 515,721 views
                                                    "Lonely": 380,256 views
                                                    "Come Back to Me": 1,214,372 views
                                                    "Someday is Tonight": 708,321 views
                                                    "Interlude: Livin'... In Complete Darkness": 56,928 views

Total audio views so far: 13,371,014 views

VIDEO:

"Miss You Much": 13,977,406 views
                                                    "Rhythm Nation": 27,830,069 views
                                                    "Escapade": 19,002,629 views
                                                    "Come Back to Me": 17,096,745 views
                                                    "Black Cat": 7,710,201 views
                                                    "Love Will Never Do (Without You)": 740,029 views

No "Alright" as it's either blocked in the United States or worldwide, one of the videos that has yet to be uploaded on the platform (my personal favorite JJ music video of all time)

Total video views: 86,357,079 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 99,728,093 views

janet. (1993)

AUDIO:

"Morning": 426,510 views
                                                    "That's the Way Love Goes": 13,159,466 views
                                                    "You Know": 222,080 views
                                                    "You Want This": 1,025,742 views
                                                    "Be a Good Boy": 192,481 views
                                                    "If": 2,646,007 views
                                                    "Back": 145,598 views
                                                    "This Time": 435,746 views
                                                    "Go On Miss Janet": 133,567 views
                                                    "Throb": 802,917 views
                                                    "What'll I Do": 180,347 views
                                                    "The Lounge": 102,561 views
                                                    "Funky Big Band": 247,629 views
                                                    "Racism": 93,444 views
                                                    "New Agenda": 253,441 views
                                                    "Love Pt. 2": 92,568 views
                                                    "Because of Love": 436,105 views
                                                    "Wind": 86,722 views
                                                    "Again": 1,411,030 views
                                                    "Another Lover": 97,715 views
                                                    "Where Are You Now": 887,574 views
                                                    "Hold On Baby": 84,462 views
                                                    "The Body That Loves You": 378,045 views
                                                    "Rain": 93,825 views
                                                    "Any Time, Any Place": 18,266,792 views
                                                    "Are You Still Up": 97,991 views
                                                    "Sweet Dreams": 75,040 views
                                                    "Whoops Now": 155,168 views

Total audio views: 42,230,553 views

VIDEO:

"That's the Way Love Goes": 15,321,964 views
                                                    "If": 4,583,449 views
                                                    "Again": 4,346,156 views
                                                    "Because of Love": 485,255 views
                                                    "Any Time, Any Place": 5,913,208 views
                                                    "You Want This": 2,382,429 views
                                                    "Whoops Now": 644,142 views

Total video views: 33,676,603 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 75,907,156 views

The Velvet Rope (1997)

AUDIO:

"Interlude: Twisted Elegance": 293,202 views
                                                    "Velvet Rope": 537,342 views
                                                    "You": 358,408 views
                                                    "Got 'til It's Gone": 1,543,952 views
                                                    "Interlude: Speaker Phone": 176,667 views
                                                    "My Need": 301,245 views
                                                    "Interlude: Fasten Your Seatbelts": 133,300
                                                    "Go Deep": 1,447,554 views
                                                    "Free Xone": 216,903 views
                                                    "Interlude: Memory": 102,998 views
                                                    "Together Again": 1,298,701 views
                                                    "Interlude: Online": 104,600 views
                                                    "Empty": 293,672 views
                                                    "Interlude: Full": 96,489 views
                                                    "What About": 65,937 views
                                                    "Every Time": 323,300 views
                                                    "Tonight's the Night": 210,354 views
                                                    "I Get Lonely": 6,323,603 views
                                                    "Rope Burn": 497,339 views
                                                    "Anything": 319,819 views
                                                    "Interlude: Sad": 74,042 views
                                                    "Special" / "Can't Be Stopped": 174,146 views

Total audio views so far: 14,893,633 views

VIDEO:

No music video from the album is available on YouTube

All for You (2001)

AUDIO:

"Intro": 242,762 views
                                                    "You Ain't Right": 166,228 views
                                                    "All for You": 6,343,580 views
                                                    "2wayforyou": 89,183 views
                                                    "Come On Get Up": 309,117 views
                                                    "When We Ooo": 211,695 views
                                                    "China Love": 176,682 views
                                                    "Love Scene (Ooh Baby)": 161,677 views
                                                    "Would You Mind": 2,872,620 views
                                                    "Lame (Interlude)": 56,494 views
                                                    "Trust a Try": 212,740 views
                                                    "Clouds (Interlude)": 52,717 views
                                                    "Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)": 396,649 views
                                                    "Truth": 120,252 views
                                                    "Theory (Interlude)": 40,093 views
                                                    "Someone to Call My Lover": 1,480,168 views
                                                    "Feels So Right": 578,579 views
                                                    "Doesn't Really Matter": 1,747,320 views
                                                    "Better Days": 123,547 views
                                                    "Outro": 31,445 views

Total audio views so far: 15,413,548 views

VIDEO:

"All for You": 8,210,319 views

The videos for "Someone to Call My Lover" and "Son of a Gun" have yet to be uploaded to Janet's channel

Total video views: 8,210,319 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 23,623,867 views

Damita Jo (2004)

AUDIO:

"Looking for Love" (interlude): 211,004 views
                                                    "Damita Jo": 233,205 views
                                                    "Sexhibition": 168,261 views
                                                    "Strawberry Bounce": 230,599 views
                                                    "My Baby": 322,488 views
                                                    "The Islands" (interlude): 32,833 views
                                                    "Spending Time with You": 73,505 views
                                                    "Magic Hour" (interlude): 25,143 views
                                                    "Island Life": 72,844 views
                                                    "All Nite (Don't Stop)": 290,206 views
                                                    "R&B Junkie": 107,507 views
                                                    "I Want You": 110,545 views
                                                    "Like You Don't Love Me": 41,287 views
                                                    "Thinkin' Bout My Ex": 36,004 views
                                                    "It All Comes Down to Love": 19,759 views
                                                    "Truly": 32,186 views
                                                    "The One": 17,101 views
                                                    "SloLove": 45,960 views
                                                    "Country" (interlude): 14,239 views
                                                    "Just a Little While": 33,566 views

Total audio views so far: 2,101,141 views

VIDEO:

No video from Damita Jo uploaded to YouTube yet.

20 Y.O. (2006)

AUDIO:

"20": 282,968 views
                                                    "So Excited": 766,396 views
                                                    "Show Me": 254,706 views
                                                    "Get It Out Me": 187,940 views
                                                    "Do It 2 Me": 265,125 views
                                                    "This Body": 156,927 views
                                                    "20 Pt. 2": 63,215 views
                                                    "Call on Me": 906,192 views
                                                    "20 Pt. 3": 51,162 views
                                                    "Daybreak": 154,203 views
                                                    "Enjoy": 353,923 views
                                                    "20 Pt. 4": 44,059 views
                                                    "Take Care": 464,135 views
                                                    "Love 2 Love": 149,684 views
                                                    "20 Pt. 5": 34,534 views

The full version of "With U" is missing here, but the radio edit is, I'll add it to "other video views".

Total audio views so far: 4,135,169 views

VIDEO:

"Call on Me": 2,650,589 views
                                                    "So Excited": 2,429,331 views

Total video views so far: 5,079,920 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 9,215,089 views

Discipline (2008)

AUDIO:

"I.D." (interlude): 20,310 views
                                                    "Feedback": 343,031 views
                                                    "LUV": 15,436 views
                                                    "Spinnin'" (interlude): 7,028 views
                                                    "Rollercoaster": 9,778 views
                                                    "Bathroom Break", 5,525 views
                                                    "Rock With U": 225,616 views
                                                    "2nite": 8,456 views
                                                    "Can't B Good": 13,146 views
                                                    "4 Words": 4,565 views
                                                    "Never Letchu Go": 6,417 views
                                                    "Truth or Dare" (interlude): 3,936 views
                                                    "Greatest X": 5,327 views
                                                    "Good Morning Janet" (interlude): 3,298 views
                                                    "So Much Betta": 8,145 views
                                                    "Play Selection" (interlude): 3,165 views
                                                    "The 1": 4,886 views
                                                    "What's Your Name": 5,576 views
                                                    "The Meaning" (interlude): 3,121 views
                                                    "Discipline": 11,584 views
                                                    "Back" (interlude): 3,055 views
                                                    "Curtains": 5,272 views

Total audio views so far: 716,673 views

VIDEO:

"Feedback": 15,164,523 views
                                                    "Rock With U": 10,103,264 views

Total video views so far: 25,267,787 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 25,984,460 views

Unbreakable (2015)

AUDIO:

"Unbreakable": 2,680,629 views (combined views)
                                                    "BURNITUP!": 15,367,701 views (combined views)
                                                    "Dammn Baby": 122,971 views
                                                    "The Great Forever": 1,689,873 views (combined views)
                                                    "Shoulda Known Better": 31,661 views
                                                    "After You Fall": 23,784 views
                                                    "Broken Hearts Heal": 30,176 views
                                                    "Night": 36,650 views
                                                    "No Sleeep": 4,728,653 views (combined views)
                                                    "Dream Maker / Euphoria": 20,895 views
                                                    "2 B Loved": 29,406 views
                                                    "Take Me Away": 24,961 views
                                                    "Promise": 13,097 views
                                                    "Lessons Learned": 15,434 views
                                                    "Black Eagle": 18,582 views
                                                    "Well Traveled": 12,759 views
                                                    "Gon' B Alright": 12,947 views
                                                    "No Sleeep" (remix): 12,138 views

Total audio views: 24,872,317 views

VIDEO:

"No Sleeep": 27,313,261 views
                                                    "Dammn Baby": 11,669,989 views

Total video views: 38,983,250 views

TOTAL IN ALL: 63,855,567 views

To sum it up:
                                                    Janet Jackson - 507,664 views
                                                    Dream Street - 409,559 views
                                                    Control - 67,031,464 views
                                                    Rhythm Nation 1814 - 99,728,093 views
                                                    janet. - 75,907,156 views
                                                    The Velvet Rope - 14,893,633 views
                                                    All for You - 23,623,867 views
                                                    Damita Jo - 2,101,141 views
                                                    20 Y.O. - 9,215,089 views
                                                    Discipline - 25,984,460 views
                                                    Unbreakable - 63,855,567 views

Total views so far: 383,257,693 views

OTHER VIDEO/AUDIO VIEWS:

Control: The Remixes (1987): 936,948 views
                                                    "Miss You Much: The Remixes" (1989): 97,508 views
                                                    "Scream": 139,872,368 views
                                                    "Twenty Foreplay" (1995): 3,111,915 views
                                                    "Make Me": 1,992,953 views
                                                    "Made for Now": 79,729,707 views

Complete views (for now): around 608,999,092 views. Might be more but I'm too pooped from doing the same with Whitney's lol
                                                    "Crime is increasing

Comment

Working...
                                                    X