07. When I Think Of You
    08. Control
    09. Let’s Wait Awhile
    10. The Pleasure Principle
    11. Miss You Much (7″ Edit)
    12. Rhythm Nation (7″ Edit)
    13. Escapade
    14. Alright (7″ R&B Remix)
    15. Come Back To Me (7″ I’m Beggin You Mix)
    16. Black Cat (Video Mix / Short Solo)
    17. Love Will Never Do (Without You) (Single Version)
    18. State Of The World (United Nations 7″)
    19. That’s The Way Love Goes

CD DISC 2
    01. If (Radio Edit)
    02. Again
    03. Because Of Love
    04. Any Time, Any Place (R. Kelly Mix)
    05. You Want This (Remix)
    06. What’ll I Do (Dave Navarro Mix)
    07. Runaway
    08. Twenty Foreplay (Slow Jam International Edit)
    09. Got ‘Til It’s Gone feat. Q-Tip & Joni Mitchell (Radio Edit)
    10. Together Again (Radio Edit)
    11. Every Time
    12. Go Deep
    13. You
    14. Doesn’t Really Matter (Radio Edit)
    15. All For You (Radio Edit)
    16. Someone To Call My Lover (Single Edit)
    17. Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) feat. Carly Simon, Missy Elliott (The Original Flyte Tyme Remix))
    18. Just A Little While (Single Radio Edit)
    19. All Nite (Don’t Stop)

DVD
    01. Dream Street ☆
    02. What Have You Done For Me Lately
    03. Nasty
    04. When I Think of You
    05. Control
    06. Let’s Wait Awhile
    07. The Pleasure Principle
    08. Miss You Much
    09. Rhythm Nation
    10. Escapade
    11. Alright
    12. Come Back To Me
    13. Black Cat
    14. Love Will Never Do (Without You)
    15. The Knowledge ☆
    16. That’s The Way Love Goes
    17. If
    18. If (All Dance Version) ☆
    19. Again
    20. Because Of Love
    21. Any Time, Any Place
    22. You Want This
    23. Whoops Now
    24. What’ll I Do ☆
    25. Runaway
    26. Twenty Foreplay ☆
    27. Got ‘Til It’s Gone
    28. Together Again
    29. I Get Lonely
    30. Every Time
    31. Go Deep
    32. You
    33. Doesn’t Really Matter
    34. All For You
    35. Someone To Call My Lover
    36. Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)
    37. Just A Little While
    38. I Want You
    39. All Nite (Don’t Stop)
    40. Call On Me
    41. So Excited ☆
    42. Feedback
    43. Rock with U ☆
    44. Make Me

They list the Japanese release date for August 24th.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

For Japanese fans probably. It doesn't seem too hyped. Here's an official Barnes & Noble link (no cover yet).
      https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jap...ckson/38225077
      https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICY-16086
      https://www.udiscovermusic.jp/storie...llection?amp=1

Comment

• Now Beyoncè got all her records and albums updated by the RIAA like Mariah Carey did and we just waiting for Janet to finally update all of them.

Comment

• ^she wont though

Comment

• Highest certified black female artists in the US, via RIAA (album units).

#1. Mariah Carey — 69.5 million
            #2. Whitney Houston — 60 million
            #3. Beyoncé — 29.5 million
            #4. Janet Jackson — 26 million

Comment

• Originally posted by red3269 View Post
              ^she wont though
              NEVER SAY NEVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post
                Now Beyoncè got all her records and albums updated by the RIAA like Mariah Carey did and we just waiting for Janet to finally update all of them.
                Not gonna happen. Not in a million years. Maybe if Janet decides who runs her estate, they could. By then, I bet Rihanna, Whitney's estate, Nicki, etc., would update their singles/albums before Janet ever does.
                "Crime is increasing
                Trigger happy policing..."
                -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post

NEVER SAY NEVER
                  Janet's last certification was in 2006. That's sixteen years. It's about to be 2023.
                  "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Janet’s certs or lack there of make me so angry. She needs better management & to have a non messy roll out for a new era!
                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Janet's last certification was in 2006. That's sixteen years. It's about to be 2023.
                      I know... and like I said. Never say never! ;)

Comment

I know... and like I said. Never say never! ;)
                        Do you know something we don't know?

Comment

• Janet seems to have a good relationship with Richard Branson. I'm surprised that they can't certify her Virgin albums, at least.

Comment

• It's the fact nobody in Janet Jackson team cares about Janet legacy if Janet stayed with Virgin Records they would have been certified all her albums and records but nobody in Janet team care about her legacy she still don't have all her videos available or nothing.

Janet don't care either cause she would have been done something regarding her music everybody will be updated in everything and she'll be far behind it's sad she haven't been updated by the RIAA since 2006 that is SIXTEEN YEARS AGO it be 20 years before we know it I can't.

Comment

• Janet has such a nonchalant, carefree attitude about her status in show business and the music industry despite a 40-year recording career (48 years in show business in all). It's partially why she's often overlooked when compared to the Madonnas, Whitneys and Mariahs. With a career that has lasted as long as hers had with the accomplishments she's had, it makes no sense that she doesn't update her sales figures. It's been nearly sixteen years since her last RIAA audit. All for You (the song, not album) should've BEEN certified multi-platinum or more by now.
                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

• I agree, the fact that some people on this board believe the #1 selling album of 1990 (Rhythm Nation) should only be certified for 7 million after not being certified in the last 30 years is too funny. A lot of people love to discredit her. I don't know why.

Comment

• Her team needs to get it together but she also has to want it.

Comment

• Rhythm Nation getting a huge increase in sales due to it going viral of crashing people laptops.

The Rhythm Nation video on Youtube has gone from less than 10k views per day to more than 40k with the laptop crashing news.​​​​​​

Comment

I agree, the fact that some people on this board believe the #1 selling album of 1990 (Rhythm Nation) should only be certified for 7 million after not being certified in the last 30 years is too funny. A lot of people love to discredit her. I don't know why.
                                      I think I know why: her team.

Funny thing about RN1814 being considered the top selling album is that MC Hammer's Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em had been certified diamond years ago for selling over ten million yet RN1814 "just sold" 6 million? The math's not mathing 'cause how is that possible??? Unless A&M was being stingy after Janet left and just refused to update. RN1814's last certification was 1992. NINETEEN-NINETY TWO!

Look how long it took for MJ's Bad (11x diamond now) and Whitney's Whitney (10x diamond) took to get an update but Sony Music always updates and since both Bad and Whitney are constantly streaming on Spotify and Apple Music, I can see it getting new certifications in the near future cause at least Sony CARES enough to audit sales for albums that have the numbers.

All A&M's catalog is under Universal Music, so that means a LOT of A&M albums, not just Janet's, haven't gotten updates, this includes the Carpenters, Herb Alpert himself, Sting, Soundgarden, Styx, etc.

Either her team KNOWS she's under-certified and don't care or something's funky with the numbers. My guess is the former way more so than the latter. And she doesn't care either.
                                      Last edited by BadMan125; Mon August 22, 2022, 06:36.
                                      "Crime is increasing

Comment

Rhythm Nation getting a huge increase in sales due to it going viral of crashing people laptops.

The Rhythm Nation video on Youtube has gone from less than 10k views per day to more than 40k with the laptop crashing news.​​​​​​
                                        I don't know about sales but streams, yes it is.

Kworb reported 59k views on Sunday. It didn't even have that many after the documentary aired! Unless I'm mistaken. Janet should definitely take full advantage of this. I wonder how streams are of RN on Spotify right now.
                                        Last edited by BadMan125; Mon August 22, 2022, 06:37.
                                        "Crime is increasing

Comment

I don't know about sales but streams, yes it is.

Kworb reported 59k views on Sunday. It didn't even have that many after the documentary aired! Unless I'm mistaken. Janet should definitely take full advantage of this. I wonder how streams are of RN on Spotify right now.
                                          Hopefully thebigham tell us soon

Comment

• Janet Jackson

“Japanese Singles Collection – Greatest Hits”

Amazon Japan:
                                            #1 Best Seller in Pop
                                            #1 Best Seller in R&B

“Rhythm Nation 1814” is also charting in R&B at #25.

Comment

Janet Jackson

“Japanese Singles Collection – Greatest Hits”

Amazon Japan:
                                              #1 Best Seller in Pop
                                              #1 Best Seller in R&B

“Rhythm Nation 1814” is also charting in R&B at #25.
                                              Imagine if this ends up being a really successful compilation in Japan lol
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• #1 Best Seller of the Week on CDJapan as well. ( Aug 17, 2022 - Aug 23, 2022 )

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ranking/weekly

Comment

• #11 on Oricon Daily Chart (physicals)

Comment

• ^^^ Japan has been so loyal to Janet.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X