Janet Jackson :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post

If I'm not mistaken I think I read on here it's eligible for 2x Platinum gotta go find the post her last album to get certifications don't know your issue with the 20 Y.O. album but whatever.
    Nah, it was certified platinum back in November 2006 (to this day, Janet's last certified recording). I don't know where you got "eligible for 2x platinum" from.
    "Crime is increasing
    Trigger happy policing..."
    -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Damita Jo sold 2 or 3 million worldwide and is currently eligible for 2x Platinum in the U.S. and was certified platinum by the RIAA despite being banned and blacklisted and even have a platinum record off the album if the album manage to still do that well with low radio play I'm pretty sure to date it sold at least 5 million copies worldwide and I remember watching a video of fans buying the album in certain countries and didn't even know Janet was blacklisted and that's the last album Janet mainly promoted real hard than her last 3 albums.
      According to its certifications, these are the "total numbers" of DJ:

United States: 1,000,000 (based on shipments)
      Japan: 100,000 (based on shipments)

The best worldwide figure for 20 Y.O. may be between 1-1.5 million, not 2-3 million lol
      "Crime is increasing

Comment

• I don’t know if anyone noticed, but most of her official videos are now in HD. Also, at least 3 or 4 videos have been unblocked and also in HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLove74 View Post
          I don’t know if anyone noticed, but most of her official videos are now in HD. Also, at least 3 or 4 videos have been unblocked and also in HD.
          Yessss maybe they are finally fixing her awful YouTube channel.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Certain Janet Jackson videos have been unblocked in certain countries and in HD.

Comment

• Got Til It's Gone finally unblocked! This song will be Gold eligible very soon!

Comment

• Someone to Call My Lover finally unblocked.

This should also be eligible for Gold with SPS/Physical single sales very soon.

Comment

• I Want You unblocked

Call On Me unblocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLove74 View Post
                    I don’t know if anyone noticed, but most of her official videos are now in HD. Also, at least 3 or 4 videos have been unblocked and also in HD.
                    Yeah I noticed it the other day. There are still some more videos yet to be unblocked though:
                    Alright
                    Together Again
                    I Get Lonely
                    Go Deep
                    Every Time
                    All Nite (Don't Stop)

Those have yet to be unblocked if they were uploaded at all.
                    "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Together Again, I Get Lonely and Go Deep are uploaded but blocked in most countries.

Comment

• Give it time!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

Yeah I noticed it the other day. There are still some more videos yet to be unblocked though:
                          Alright
                          Together Again
                          I Get Lonely
                          Go Deep
                          Every Time
                          All Nite (Don't Stop)

Those have yet to be unblocked if they were uploaded at all.
                          We also need Just a Little While!

We only have this weird LQ dupe "If" video with a JALW thumbnail

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                            Together Again, I Get Lonely and Go Deep are uploaded but blocked in most countries.
                            So that means it'll be another few months before it's unblocked.
                            "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

We also need Just a Little While!

We only have this weird LQ dupe "If" video with a JALW thumbnail

I thought JALW was back? What happened???
                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Comment

• JAPAN (ORICON) TOP 300 PHYSICAL ALBUM SALES:

276 (230) 5 Japanese Singles Collection - Greatest Hits 163 copies [Total: 2,978 copies. PK #25]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is the Japanese collection of Janet is added to her sales or no? And also Coolio passed away and Janet Runaway remix featuring Coolio nowhere to be stream sadly.

Comment

• I Get Lonely
                                          Go Deep

Unblocked on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                                            I Get Lonely
                                            Go Deep

Unblocked on YouTube.
                                            never mind. Kworb saves the day haha
                                            Last edited by Chrguy606; Fri September 30, 2022, 03:53.

Comment

• GREAT news!

Comment

• Yes Got 'Til It's Gone, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Go Deep are available to watch now all we need is the Every Time and Together Again (Deeper Remix) and I Get Lonely Blackstreet Remix oh and You.
                                                Last edited by Nerd Score; Fri September 30, 2022, 17:22.

Comment

Yes Got 'Til It's Gone, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Go Deep are available to watch now all we need is the Every Time and Together Again (Deeper Remix) and I Get Lonely Blackstreet Remix oh and You.
                                                  Whoa, slow your roll. Together Again is still gone for the time being.
                                                  "Crime is increasing

Comment

• I love that "All for You," "That's the Way Love Goes" and "Any Time, Any Place" have all done over 1 million SPS.... while their music videos were JUST recently unblocked. Such a shame they weren't available sooner.

And "Got 'Til It's Gone" is not that far away from Gold now, and just got it's video unblocked this week.

Such a loss for her certifications.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X