Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post
    Some people seem to think it's a new song lol
    Which isn’t a bad thing tbh. That song still SLAPS after all these years! One of her best singles ever, fight me.

Comment

• Make Me is a 2022 smash. The other divas could never!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        The Make Me video got more views in one day than Doesn’t Really Matter did in two days
        When I posted this it had 83k views and now it has 190k How??

In tandem with Friday’s reissue, remastered versions of Jackson’s music videos for “Go Deep,” “I Get Lonely,” “You,” “Got ’Til It’s Gone,” and “Together Again [Deeper Remix].” will also become available to watch on YouTube in HD for the first time ever.
        And nothing for Every Time?
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The old version was always eligible for Soundscan/RIAA certs.

Any video that tells you the license information, means its getting tracked by MRC/SoundScan.

It's SPS will come up under "User Uploaded Videos"

If you see a video that does not have the license information attached, then it's not getting tracked by MRC.

Comment

• Just a Little While has just been uploaded to Janet's YouTube channel
            Last edited by musiclover3568; Tue October 4, 2022, 17:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by musiclover3568 View Post
              Just a Little While has just been uploaded to Janet's YouTube channel
              I love this song and video it made me a fan.

Comment

The old version was always eligible for Soundscan/RIAA certs.

Any video that tells you the license information, means its getting tracked by MRC/SoundScan.

It's SPS will come up under "User Uploaded Videos"

If you see a video that does not have the license information attached, then it's not getting tracked by MRC.

Wait so Make Me is eligible for a RIAA certification?

It's actually sort of a good thing if people think Make Me a new song cause that lack of knowledge would help the song out in streams and sales.

Comment

• The original upload of Make Me is around 2 million views. Few know this song is 13 years old, hence why folks never heard it before. I'm guessing these are the "new" Janet fans.
                  "Crime is increasing
                  Trigger happy policing..."
                  -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Today on Kworb, Janet finally over 200k views for the day, actually almost 300k (288k). Might be her biggest daily views in YEARS. And a lot of that has to do with the 4k version of Make Me.
                    "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post

Wait so Make Me is eligible for a RIAA certification?

It's actually sort of a good thing if people think Make Me a new song cause that lack of knowledge would help the song out in streams and sales.
                      I doubt it. I'm sure thebigham would bring up how much it's sold if he hasn't already.
                      "Crime is increasing

Comment

• It's not eligible.

Comment

• Oh ok thanks and oh my goodness I just watch the Just A Little While video 3 times after the first listen in years it became catchy but my goodness that song would have been a mega hit for Janet if that horrible and unnecessary blacklist didn't happen it was the most added and played song on Pop radio but we know this all articles and publication said all of Damita Jo song releases would have been huge for Janet some found success but not on a massive scale like they were suppose to for obvious reasons we need a "Justice For Damita Jo" campaign like Mariah Carey stans did for Glitter.

Janet even filmed the music video and had no know knowledge that her songs and videos were blacklisted ugh I don't even want to talk about this again I was just stating how the song is such a underrated bop.
                          Last edited by Nerd Score; Wed October 5, 2022, 02:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post
                            Today on Kworb, Janet finally over 200k views for the day, actually almost 300k (288k). Might be her biggest daily views in YEARS. And a lot of that has to do with the 4k version of Make Me.
                            I’m not sure, but numbers were maybe around that figure after the documentary aired.

Comment

• Loving the (very small) Make Me resurrection <3

Comment

It's not eligible.
                                Thanks. I didn't think so. Make Me poorly performed besides on the dance charts. It needed to have been hugely successful to get one. Even with the video becoming viral doesn't mean it stands a chance of certification either. That'll likely NEVER happen.
                                "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

I’m not sure, but numbers were maybe around that figure after the documentary aired.
                                  Might be. I didn't check Kworb following the airing of the documentary. I could argue it may have been higher though. Like 500k views or something.
                                  "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Just A Little While starting to get a increase I guess new Janet fans is picking up on it.

Comment

• Some people seem to think that's a new Janet song too lol.

So sad, it was taking off at radio before it was all pulled.

Comment

• They think these uploads are never before seen videos and I know right Just A Little While is such a bop that song would have ate Janet up in success during the Damita Jo era ugh I hope a "Justice For Damita Jo" happens every Super Bowl she trends but the album need justice.

Comment

• I don't know when this happened but What's It Gonna Be is on Busta's YouTube channel

Comment

• The Velvet Rope 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition is now available in Australia.

Comment

• The Make Me video has over 500k views already

Comment

• Velvet Rope (Deluxe)

#20 iTunes
                                                #1 iTunes R&B

Comment

• The Velvet Rope Deluxe Edition streams on Spotify:

05/10/2022

Component 1:
                                                  000,929,384 - Interlude -Twisted Elegance
                                                  004,000,874 - Velvet Rope [feat. Vanessa-Mae]
                                                  002,797,719 - You
                                                  075,579,639 - Got 'Til It's Gone [feat. Q-Tip & Joni Mitchell]
                                                  001,165,955 - Interlude - Speaker Phone
                                                  001,760,702 - My Need
                                                  000,002,065 - Interlude - Fasten Your Seatbelts
                                                  010,018,157 - Go Deep
                                                  001,356,675 - Free Xone
                                                  000,001,703 - Interlude - Memory
                                                  117,188,196 - Together Again
                                                  000,002,524 - Interlude - Online
                                                  001,867,578 - Empty
                                                  000,001,594 - Interlude - Full
                                                  001,631,041 - What About
                                                  008,074,046 - Every Time
                                                  001,417,134 - Tonight's The Night
                                                  034,572,374 - I Get Lonely
                                                  002,556,643 - Rope Burn
                                                  002,429,732 - Anything
                                                  000,000,000 - Interlude - Sad
                                                  000,000,000 - Special
                                                  000,000,000 - Can't Be Stopped
                                                  000,000,000 - Accept Me [Bonus Track]
                                                  000,000,000 - God's Stepchild [Bonus Track]

Component 2:
                                                  000,000,000 - I Get Lonely (TNT Remix Edit) with Blackstreet
                                                  000,000,000 - Got 'Til It's Gone (Ummah Jay Dee's Revenge Mix)
                                                  000,000,000 - Go Deep (Timbaland/Missy Remix) featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott
                                                  000,000,000 - Together Again (Jimmy Jam Deeper Mix)
                                                  000,071,766 - Every Time (Jam & Lewis Disco Mix)
                                                  000,000,000 - I Get Lonely (Jam & Lewis Feel My Bass Mix)
                                                  000,000,000 - Got 'Til It's Gone (David Morales & Frankie Knuckles Def Club Mix)
                                                  000,000,000 - Together Again (Tony Moran 12" Club Mix)
                                                  000,000,000 - Go Deep (Masters at Work Thunder Mix)
                                                  000,100,621 - Together Again (Tony Humphries Club Mix Edit)
                                                  000,091,145 - I Get Lonely (Jason vs. Janet The Club Remix)
                                                  000,125,172 - Go Deep (Masters At Work Vocal Deep Disco Dub)
                                                  000,074,663 - Got 'Til It's Gone (Armand Van Helden Bonus Beats)

total: 267,817,102

in a few hours we will get the Oceania streams of the new(to streaming) tracks , also Can't Be Stopped was chosen as the track for Release Radar exposure.
                                                  Last edited by raindrops; Fri October 7, 2022, 15:39.

Comment

• Make Me on Spotify

lets see if its getting some boost thanks to the perceived as new video

Comment

Working...
                                                    X