• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canīt wait to see U performing
    But that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever
    and don't forget the joker

Comment

Originally posted by Loverboy

Great. Her last album hardly went Top 75 :-?
      It was a #63 smash!

Comment

Originally posted by Star

Great. Her last album hardly went Top 75 :-?
        It was a #63 smash!
        LOL the best selling #63 album of the year

Comment

Originally posted by calotte12
          I hope its not a MJ tribute.

Too much is like not enough..
          I think Make Me is her tribute since it has a sample from Michaels old song ...
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I heard the song once on Radio 2 but didn't notice the MJ sample. Which song does it sample?

Comment

Originally posted by bobmoo79
              I heard the song once on Radio 2 but didn't notice the MJ sample. Which song does it sample?
              I believe it's Dont Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by DavNcc1701E
                Originally posted by bobmoo79
                I believe it's Dont Stop.
                I donīt think that Donīt Stop would get any airplay now ...
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

as we are nearing the launch of the album in the US, number ones has seena nice bump in sales in amazon. it is now #113 (it's highest rank to date, #8 in r&b)...i guesss it will skyrocket after her ABC and interview with NBC are aired.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PB ... _rd_i=5174

Comment

Janet to appear on 'Good Morning America' next Wednesday

An interview with Janet will be shown on Good Morning America next Wednesday, November 18, according to a post written today on GMA's official Twitter site.

It is likely that this interview may just be clips from Janet's "In the Spotlight" primetime interview with Robin Roberts, which airs later that same night on ABC. Roberts is one of the hosts of "Good Morning America."

"Good Morning America" airs on ABC from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. ET.

Comment

I'm so excited for this era!
                      Can't wait for the UK dates

Comment

YAY!! I wish she did a mini tour in order to promote the Best Of. I hope her next tour is not as messy as the RWU tour that did upset so many fans :-?

Comment

Does anyone know if there are plans to release this on a DVD? Would be great if there was!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP
                            Does anyone know if there are plans to release this on a DVD? Would be great if there was!
                            No.

Comment

Hot Dance Club Play Issue date:11/28/2009

*P23 *P36 (Power pick) Make Me Janet A&M

Number Ones
                              Amazon.com Sales Rank: #96 in Music

Comment

Heard "Make Me" at a bar/lounge this weekend and I loved it. Finally heard it somewhere!

Does anyone know if she maybe is planning another tour?

Also, great flashmob in LA!

Comment

Heard "Make Me" at a bar/lounge this weekend and I loved it. Finally heard it somewhere!

Does anyone know if she maybe is planning another tour?

Also, great flashmob in LA!
                                  A tour would be a great idea, a greatest hits set. Would give her a much needed worldwide appeal push.
                                  Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

YAY!! I wish she did a mini tour in order to promote the Best Of. I hope her next tour is not as messy as the RWU tour that did upset so many fans :-?
                                    What happened to her tour? I had heard that it was cancelled but I wasn't sure why.
                                    I was not built to break!

Comment

It was a combination of the effects of vertigo, poor ticket sales and "scheduling conflicts".

Comment

It was a combination of the effects of vertigo, poor ticket sales and "scheduling conflicts".
                                        Thanks. she needs to be relevant again before she sell enough tickets heer for a sucessful tour. Hopefully, after her full album and her reintroduction to the public starting with the AMAs and the ABC interview.

In a recession, people are hard pressed to part with their money.
                                        I was not built to break!

Comment

Originally posted by grouper6
                                          Thanks. she needs to be relevant again before she sell enough tickets heer for a sucessful tour. Hopefully, after her full album and her reintroduction to the public starting with the AMAs and the ABC interview.

In a recession, people are hard pressed to part with their money.
                                          The scheduling conflits was an excuse she gave to cancel shows that were previously scheduled. There was not any conflicts, she knew she had a tour but, meanwhile, she added 2 dates in Japan that ended up canceled as well. I read a lot of feedback from fans that were VERY upset with her. Anyway, the Vertigo thing was true. I hope things go well next time.

EDIT: Ticket sales were not THAT bad considering that reports of box scores did show average results.

Comment

you guys, check youtube or abcnews online for behind the scenes of the MAKE ME video! looks funky and jan looks hot, that smile!!! simple but brill video this will be i think AND BRIGHT!!! yay

Comment

I think this will do really well, especially in comparison of the sales of the last couple albums!

Comment

WOW

Make me wanna dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Janet she looks very pretty

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=9097265

Go Janet

Comment

Originally posted by abdon
                                                  WOW

Go Janet
                                                  LOVING IT, she's tha best!!!! Janet totally rocks the floor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abdon
                                                    WOW

Go Janet
                                                    LOVING IT, she's tha best!!!! Janet totally rocks the floor!!!
                                                    OMG!!!! she looks sooooo HOT! you can already tell that this video will rock and choreography will be off the hook!

Comment

Wow, the video is looking promising. Janet looks so comfortable and so amazing

Comment

Does anyone know the current worldwide sales of Discipline outside the USA? I was just curious to see if we can compare it Number Ones. Thanks!

Hopefully, this compilation will spark some some energy into Janet's career.

I'm curious what label is doing this? I apologize if this was already answered. I'm just curious, because I'm hoping "Make Me" starts getting picked up by radio. I heard it out last weekend and it sounded fantastic.

Comment

last official numbers for outside of us was

UK: 10,000
                                                          Japan: 70,000 (shipped 100k)
                                                          France: 6,000

so 447+86 is 533

also it sold 6,000 first week in canada, so in its chart run there it must have sold over 10,000

544,000 and then austrailia it only did 2 weeks in top 50 so say about 3,000 for there.

all together worldwide im pretty sure it hasnt even managed 600,000!

Comment

Predicted for 40k first week in the US. Not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by britneyfan09
                                                              Predicted for 40k first week in the US. Not bad!
                                                              Top 20, most probabily. Britney sold almost half of that. It' good for Janet.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X