Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just created a Charts & Sales History topic for Brandi Carlile, here it is.

Comment

• Finally I've created the thread for Damien Rice, you'll find it here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=109678" target="_blank" target="_blank
      please add it to the list - thank you!

Comment

• Have just added it.
        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Could we change the Roxette's thread called "Charm School" to a more general "Roxette Chart & Sales History" instead please?

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• I'm gonna reserve myself for new Britney's thread, new single is called 'Pretty Girls' according to the sun.com and will be out in few weeks. So when we get more info i'll open thread for new era!
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• Added the new Madonna topic!

Check it out guys: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110180

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                  Added the new Madonna topic!

Check it out guys: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110180" target="_blank" target="_blank
                  where can we see all the info from the old M C&S thread? I hope it's not all lost there was tons of data there, it'd be great to have it for old reference at least

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
                    Originally posted by Wayne

Check it out guys: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110180" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
                    where can we see all the info from the old M C&S thread? I hope it's not all lost there was tons of data there, it'd be great to have it for old reference at least
                    Don't panic, there's a link in the OP of the new Madonna topic and I'll archive the old topic in the OP of this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                      Originally posted by AndiIversen
                      Originally posted by Wayne

Check it out guys: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110180" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
                      Don't panic, there's a link in the OP of the new Madonna topic and I'll archive the old topic in the OP of this topic.
                      I wasn't panicking , what a way to word things jeez.

Great job on the new thread by Nichu btw.

Comment

• Wasn't meant to rub you up the wrong way, my apologies.

Have added the topic to page one, under a new section called "Archived Threads".

Comment

• I just opened a chart analysis thread for Lena's latest era "Crystal Sky". Can you pls add it as well?

Lena :: The "Crystal Sky" Era
                          viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110494
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Added it Sven.

Comment

• Asaf Avidan: http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=110626

Comment

• This topic should be renamed the "Déjà Vu" era :

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopi...97333#p5597333

Moroder made it official on his FB account:

https://www.facebook.com/GiorgioMoroderOfficial

thanks in advance

Comment

• Could a Mod please rename this Alabama Shakes thread to "Charts & Sales History"? Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89673

Comment

• All 3 posts above have been taken care of.

Comment

• Can a mod please change the title of the Hilary Duff :: The "Sparks" Era to Hilary Duff :: The "Breathe In. Breathe Out." Era?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                        Can a mod please change the title of the Hilary Duff :: The "Sparks" Era to Hilary Duff :: The "Breathe In. Breathe Out." Era?
                                        Done

Comment

• I've created a general topic for Lena. Please, add it on the list on the first page. Thank you in advance ;)

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=111739&hilit=Lena
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• We all know Adele's new album is on its way (possibly September).
                                            Will it be ok for me to open the thread once the Official information is released regarding this release?

Comment

• Could a Mod please change this Jill Scott thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=82168

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                                                Could a Mod please change this Jill Scott thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=82168" target="_blank
                                                Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling
                                                  We all know Adele's new album is on its way (possibly September).
                                                  Will it be ok for me to open the thread once the Official information is released regarding this release?
                                                  You don't have to ask, just do! (Only once information is released though.)

Comment

• I think this one's not indexed:

Demi Lovato's Cool for the Summer era
                                                    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=111711

thanks in advance

Comment

• It wasn't, but now it is. Thanks!

Comment

• Could a Mod please change this Bullet For My Valentine thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=71287&p=5764897#p5764897

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                                                          Could a Mod please change this Bullet For My Valentine thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=71287&p=5764897#p5764897" target="_blank
                                                          Done

Comment

• ^Thanks!

New N.W.A. thread:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=112361

Comment

• Can a Mod in the 2nd post change the title "Janet Jackson :: The "Number Ones/The Best Era" to "Janet Jackson :: Charts & Sales History"

The thread title was changed a while ago, but not in the Index.

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X