Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dane
    Originally posted by AutomaticBR
    http://www.billboard.com/#/news/soundgarden-reunion-planned-for-2010-1004056149.story

With the reunion coming up I'd say a Soundgarden thread is needed!
    Sure you can a Charts & Sales History for them =)
    Thanks,

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 44#2183644

Also, Will231982 has a great thread on 80s Glam bands that shouldn't be forgotten:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... ght=dokken

I guess the thread doesn't really fit into your system.

But many of the bands featured were big multi-platinum acts like Mötley Crüe, Ratt, Poison, Warrant, Twisted Sister and Quiet Riot. Perhaps some (or all) of them deserve their own thread. I don't know if Will is up to making new threads. You could PM him about it
    His thread is probably on borderwolf's index, i can't add to mine as it features many acts, but i see no problem in opening one thread for each of those artists
    Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by candyman
      I'd like to open the new thread for Christina's new studio album as soon as there's an official release date or the first single premieres on radios.

Sure buddy, just wait for the official release date!
      Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by deasy55
        Would it be possible to open a Kasabian Thread covering all their sales? At the moment they only have a "West Ryder Era" Thread.
        Feel free to open the thread if you'd like to, just remember to put the title as "Kasabian :: Charts & Sales History"
        Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Sure buddy, just wait for the official release date!
          Thanks!

Comment

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/soundgarden-reunion-planned-for-2010-1004056149.story

With the reunion coming up I'd say a Soundgarden thread is needed!
            Sure you can a Charts & Sales History for them =)
            Thanks,

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 44#2183644

Also, Will231982 has a great thread on 80s Glam bands that shouldn't be forgotten:

But many of the bands featured were big multi-platinum acts like Mötley Crüe, Ratt, Poison, Warrant, Twisted Sister and Quiet Riot. Perhaps some (or all) of them deserve their own thread. I don't know if Will is up to making new threads. You could PM him about it
            His thread is probably on borderwolf's index, i can't add to mine as it features many acts, but i see no problem in opening one thread for each of those artists
            Ok. I'll PM Will and ask if wants to do it, or if he needs a hand.
            Top Catalog Albums of the Soundscan era

Let there be rock!

Comment

I know it's a bit early, but I'd really like to open the thread for the Madonna's new album era later this year.

I'd like to do something similar to candyman's work on Christina Aguilera Back To Basics thread, as I did for the Celebration Era in some other forums.

Comment

hello, I'd like to reserve a new thread for Shakira's new Spanish album due this year. She said 2 months ago it was 90% complete which means it's almost ready..thank you!!
                ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

Originally posted by Nichu94
                  I know it's a bit early, but I'd really like to open the thread for the Madonna's new album era later this year.

I'd like to do something similar to candyman's work on Christina Aguilera Back To Basics thread, as I did for the Celebration Era in some other forums.
                  Originally posted by hello
                  hello, I'd like to reserve a new thread for Shakira's new Spanish album due this year. She said 2 months ago it was 90% complete which means it's almost ready..thank you!!
                  for both cases, we are not even sure that these singers will in fact release a new album this year, it's too early to tell!

when we do have consistent info that they are indeed releasing a new CD in the upcoming months i can "reserve" that place, i did that for candyman cuz Xtina's has at least a month date set for release wich is far from happening from these 2 other ladies

hope you guys understand that ;)
                  Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Nichu94
                      No problem
                      +2

Thanks anyway AutomaticBR!!

Comment

May I take : Cascada: Charts and Sales History ??

Comment

Can I open Amy MacDonald's thread for her new album once the title in confirmed?
                          2009 YEC[#1]
                          2011 CHARTS

Comment

Originally posted by hello
                            May I take : Cascada: Charts and Sales History ??
                            I had the feeling that we had one already, but apparently no, so yes you can do ;)
                            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by aishawch
                              Can I open Amy MacDonald's thread for her new album once the title in confirmed?
                              is it confirmed that she has a new album coming soon? if yes, then yes you can
                              Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

A new single out already,only the title of the new album due 8 march is still unconfirmed.
                                2009 YEC[#1]
                                2011 CHARTS

Comment

A new single out already,only the title of the new album due 8 march is still unconfirmed.
                                  Ok then, just wait for the album's title to open the thread ;)
                                  Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Ok then, just wait for the album's title to open the thread ;)
                                    Thanks AutomaticBR!
                                    2009 YEC[#1]
                                    2011 CHARTS

Comment

Can we start a thread for Lady Antebellum?

Comment

Ok. I'll PM Will and ask if wants to do it, or if he needs a hand.
                                        Will, hasn't replied. I'm not sure he's coming back, his last post was April 2009...

I'm gonna start with Mötley Crüe.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68847

Let there be rock!

Comment

Originally posted by illegalaccess
                                          Can we start a thread for Lady Antebellum?
                                          Sure you can, it's the perfect timing for it I would say!

btw, I'm listening to "Need You Now" right now, such a great song.
                                          Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Would like to open a Stranglers thread, have asked privately, so will now ask publicly!

They have a new single out, and they are the kind of under stated band I like.

Permission asked for please, moderators.
                                            They did not sell many, but they were one of the best - God save the Kinks!

Comment

Originally posted by blackcat
                                              Would like to open a Stranglers thread, have asked privately, so will now ask publicly!

They have a new single out, and they are the kind of under stated band I like.

Permission asked for please, moderators.
                                              Permission given sir!
                                              Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Thanks automatic, thread started, link below:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69491

Comment

Poison thread:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69030

Let there be rock!

Comment

Request permission to start a thread on the melodic death metal band "Amon Amarth".

Comment

Originally posted by will231982
                                                      Request permission to start a thread on the melodic death metal band "Amon Amarth".
                                                      not sure many people here know the band, but yes, permission given!
                                                      Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

This is my thread for Drake and the Thank Me Later Era.
                                                        Tell me any modifications i have to make and if it's ok.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 13#2301313
                                                        Only Want Great Music

Comment

Originally posted by will231982
                                                          Now this is the kind of post I like! Let's hope this thread is as popular as my legendary Stranglers thread was.......................

Comment

I created a new thread, but forgot that we had to request them Sorry!

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 59#2309959

If you'd keep it open, I'd be obliged? I shall remember next time to request

Comment

Better ask publicly, have already asked privately!

Want to do a Donna Summer all-time thread. Permission wanted, please, moderators!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X