Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been granted permission privately by automatic, so have opened a Donna Summer thread, hope that is okay with the moderators. Link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69853

I love her music, I hope to get a good response to this one, unlike my stranglers one!
    They did not sell many, but they were one of the best - God save the Kinks!

Comment

can I do Sia's new album thread please?

Code:
      The album is set for june 7th, and includes collaborations with M.I.A., Santogold, and Le Tigre.
      ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

Sure hello ;)
        Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

I'd like to open thread for a new Faithless album "The Dance" (to be released on May the 17th) may I?
          When we lose what we love
          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
          When we lose what we love
          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
            I'd like to open thread for a new Faithless album "The Dance" (to be released on May the 17th) may I?
            Yup, just remember to post the link here so I can update the index
            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by AutomaticBR
              Sure hello ;)
              Thank You!

Comment

Have already been given permission privately by automatic to post a thread on Bing Crosby, had just posted thread, link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70942

Love and peace, everyone!

Comment

Can I open a new thread for Kelly Rowland since her first european single just leaked??
                  BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

Originally posted by carlo_thebest
                    Can I open a new thread for Kelly Rowland since her first european single just leaked??
                    Are you sure it's an official single instead of just a leaked track? cuz if it's certain that she has an upcoming album and there's already a name/date for the album or singles, yes you can
                    Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by carlo_thebest
                      Are you sure it's an official single instead of just a leaked track? cuz if it's certain that she has an upcoming album and there's already a name/date for the album or singles, yes you can
                      Well she said that Commander is her official first European single from her upcoming album so...
                      Plus she already performed the song twice!
                      BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

[quote=carlo_thebest]
                        Originally posted by "carlo_thebest":1veawc06
                        Well she said that Commander is her official first European single from her upcoming album so...
                        Plus she already performed the song twice![/quote:1veawc06]

She did? =O

Well, as we have the album's title when we create an "Era" thread, I guess we should wait until she releases that, then you can open the thread, it wouldn't make much sense to put the name of the single there.
                        Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Just created a thread on The Jam, was given permission privately by Automatic to do so, here's the link:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 86#2391886

Happy reading and listening, people!

Comment

I've just created a thread for Miley's new single & album in the Charts Thread

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 03#2396203

Hope it's all good.
                            Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

Hello, I'd like to open a thread for promising new band Hurts, who release their official debut single next week.

Comment

Again, as agreed privately with Automatic, I have just created a thread for Fatboy Slim, link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 07#2423207

Happiness and peace to all.

Comment

Can I do Shakira's upcoming bilingual album due on September pleaze?

Code:
                                  Shakira's World Cup Anthem Makes Global Impact 

June 17, 2010 - Global | Rock and Pop | RB Hip-Hop 

By Diane Coetzer, Johannesburg 

Following an explosive performance at the inaugural FIFA World Cup Kick-Off concert at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on June 10, Shakira's "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" is making an impact on international charts. 

The official FIFA World Cup song, recorded with South African band Freshlyground, was held to No. 2 on the new Billboard European Hot 100 by Coca-Cola's rival World Cup song "Wavin' Flag" by K'Naan. But Sony Music has heralded the success of the Shakira song around the world. 

According to a statement by the major, the song's music video, featuring several top-drawer football players including Argentina's Leo Messi, Mexico's Rafa Marquez and Cameroon's Carlos Kameni, has been viewed around 2 million times a day since June 10, taking its total to over 15 million views on YouTube. 

The label says the song has held the No. 1 spot on the Mexican chart for five weeks in succession and is No. 1 in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and host country South Africa. Sony is servicing a pop mix to U.K. radio this week and the original version is currently at number 38 in the chart. 

"Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" is featured on the official World Cup album "Listen Up!" and may make the tracklisting of Shakira's next album, the follow-up to "She Wolf." 

Speaking to Billboard at her Johannesburg hotel, Shakira said the as-yet-unnamed bilingual album, due September, is a return to her roots. "I see it [the new album] as having two currents," she says. "One is a lot about love and love experiences and emotions. And the other side of it is very joyful, and upbeat." 

Shakira also revealed that the music on her upcoming set would reflect influences from both the Dominican Republic and Colombia. "It's a little more Latin on one side and a little more rock 'n roll on the other side," Shakira says. The singer plays the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury June 26 before returning to South Africa to perform "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" with Freshlyground at the World Cup's closing ceremony July 11. 

Meanwhile, since the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup on June 11, music has played a supporting role to football with multiple gigs taking place daily in the country's major cities. 

Driving this upsurge in live performances are the FIFA Fan Fests and official city public viewing areas - free public viewing areas in all nine host cities, which use music performances between screening all 64 games in the tournament. 

Artists are using the platform to showcase their music to an international and local audience in South Africa for the World Cup which is estimated to total 450,000. 

Kwaito (township house) outfit Tzozo N Professor and surf rock group City Bowl Mizers have performed in the coastal city of Durban, where the viewing area capacity is 25,000. Pop act MacStanley, Shakira's "Waka Waka" collaborators Freshlyground, and R&B singer Loyiso played at the 30,000 capacity site in Cape Town. In Johannesburg, small to medium-sized music venues in the area have hosted bands like Secretly Canadian-signed art rock band BLK JKS.
                                  thanks

Comment

Sorry for the late answer hello, but I think it's better to wait for an official title and date to open an album's thread
                                    Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Can I do Kenny Chesney?

I thought we had one...

Chris

Comment

Lonnie Donegan thread now up and running, as privately agreed and discussed with both automatic and kingofskiffle:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72920

Happy reading!

Comment

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 61#2503261

BUCKCHERRY added
                                          >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

The Hollies thread added, as privately agreed with Automatic:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73668

Thanks, automatic!

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy28
                                              Hello, I'd like to open a thread for promising new band Hurts, who release their official debut single next week.
                                              Thread is now open here.

Comment

David Gray topic

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73871
                                                Too Much Music
                                                Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                Scotland Social League

Comment

Would it be okay for me to open a thread on the legendary Roy Orbison, if Blackcat hasn't always beaten me to it?

Comment

Originally posted by 04wayne
                                                    Would it be okay for me to open a thread on the legendary Roy Orbison, if Blackcat hasn't always beaten me to it?
                                                    He's already making that one, it was asked by him through PM on Aug. 12th
                                                    Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Ah that's good then!

Comment

Ah that's good then!
                                                        Wayne, you go ahead if you want, you probably have more chart and sales information on the great man anyway than I have, and I have a Small Faces thread to set up first!

Please feel free to open one for Roy if you wish.

Comment

Small Faces thread there now, automatic, as privately agreed:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74232

Comment

Thread is now open here.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X