Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to open a Stranglers thread, have asked privately, so will now ask publicly!

They have a new single out, and they are the kind of under stated band I like.

Permission asked for please, moderators.
    They did not sell many, but they were one of the best - God save the Kinks!

Comment

Originally posted by blackcat
      Would like to open a Stranglers thread, have asked privately, so will now ask publicly!

They have a new single out, and they are the kind of under stated band I like.

Permission asked for please, moderators.
      Permission given sir!
      Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Thanks automatic, thread started, link below:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69491

Comment

Poison thread:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69030
          Top Catalog Albums of the Soundscan era

Let there be rock!

Comment

Request permission to start a thread on the melodic death metal band "Amon Amarth".

Comment

Originally posted by will231982
              Request permission to start a thread on the melodic death metal band "Amon Amarth".
              not sure many people here know the band, but yes, permission given!
              Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

This is my thread for Drake and the Thank Me Later Era.
                Tell me any modifications i have to make and if it's ok.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 13#2301313
                Only Want Great Music

Comment

Originally posted by will231982
                  Now this is the kind of post I like! Let's hope this thread is as popular as my legendary Stranglers thread was.......................

Comment

I created a new thread, but forgot that we had to request them Sorry!

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 59#2309959

If you'd keep it open, I'd be obliged? I shall remember next time to request

Comment

Better ask publicly, have already asked privately!

Want to do a Donna Summer all-time thread. Permission wanted, please, moderators!

Comment

Been granted permission privately by automatic, so have opened a Donna Summer thread, hope that is okay with the moderators. Link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69853

I love her music, I hope to get a good response to this one, unlike my stranglers one!

Comment

can I do Sia's new album thread please?

Code:
                          The album is set for june 7th, and includes collaborations with M.I.A., Santogold, and Le Tigre.
                          ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

Sure hello ;)
                            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

I'd like to open thread for a new Faithless album "The Dance" (to be released on May the 17th) may I?
                              When we lose what we love
                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                              When we lose what we love
                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
                                I'd like to open thread for a new Faithless album "The Dance" (to be released on May the 17th) may I?
                                Yup, just remember to post the link here so I can update the index
                                Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by AutomaticBR
                                  Sure hello ;)
                                  Thank You!
                                  ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

Have already been given permission privately by automatic to post a thread on Bing Crosby, had just posted thread, link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70942

Love and peace, everyone!

Comment

Can I open a new thread for Kelly Rowland since her first european single just leaked??
                                      BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

Originally posted by carlo_thebest
                                        Can I open a new thread for Kelly Rowland since her first european single just leaked??
                                        Are you sure it's an official single instead of just a leaked track? cuz if it's certain that she has an upcoming album and there's already a name/date for the album or singles, yes you can
                                        Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Originally posted by carlo_thebest
                                          Are you sure it's an official single instead of just a leaked track? cuz if it's certain that she has an upcoming album and there's already a name/date for the album or singles, yes you can
                                          Well she said that Commander is her official first European single from her upcoming album so...
                                          Plus she already performed the song twice!
                                          BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

[quote=carlo_thebest]
                                            Originally posted by "carlo_thebest":1veawc06
                                            Well she said that Commander is her official first European single from her upcoming album so...
                                            Plus she already performed the song twice![/quote:1veawc06]

She did? =O

Well, as we have the album's title when we create an "Era" thread, I guess we should wait until she releases that, then you can open the thread, it wouldn't make much sense to put the name of the single there.
                                            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

Just created a thread on The Jam, was given permission privately by Automatic to do so, here's the link:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 86#2391886

Happy reading and listening, people!

Comment

I've just created a thread for Miley's new single & album in the Charts Thread

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 03#2396203

Hope it's all good.
                                                Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

Hello, I'd like to open a thread for promising new band Hurts, who release their official debut single next week.

Comment

Again, as agreed privately with Automatic, I have just created a thread for Fatboy Slim, link is as follows:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 07#2423207

Happiness and peace to all.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X