Beyoncé :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    I easily prefer ‘Boy’ over the other two tbh.
    Me too!

Comment

• Yeah, If I Were A Boy is a much, much better song than Halo & Single Ladies, it’s actually the best song from IASF along with Disappear, infact, it’s one of the best songs of her career.

Comment

• “Halo” does have more of a timeless sound and feeling though. But yeah “If I Were A Boy” was a great single, one of the exceptions where I liked Beyoncé in a more Pop and AC approach.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Yeah I def have a toss up every 6 months or so on which one I prefer the most between "boy" and "halo".. the pop/ rock sounded so go on her I wonder why she never really did it again. The performance of "boy" at the world music awards is my favorite even though she messed up the lyrics

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
            “If I Were A Boy” is very overlooked and underrated by her fans it was a huge hit (much bigger than most people give it credit to). It has great digital sales, global impact and good peaks everywhere, and healthy good recurrent streams on Spotify.

It got a bit outshadowed by the “Single Ladies” music video phenomenom and the undeniable classic “Halo” but still it was another huge hit song for her.
            I think it's only overlooked in the hive and America. But elsewhere it's definitely one of her top classics

Comment

• but why did the crowd seem like they were attending a funeral at that performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie View Post
                but why did the crowd seem like they were attending a funeral at that performance?
                I think for someone like beyonce the crowd will never go apeshit besides a few here and there. She's one of them artist u just gaze at in amazement

Comment

• Halo:
                  700M- Spotify
                  953M- Vevo

Comment

• 1B views coming

Comment

• 700,069,494 (+487,469) streams on Spotify as of today. Others wish to have a classic as big as this.
                      Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri November 22, 2019, 13:45.
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        700,069,494 (+487,469) streams on Spotify as of today. Others wish to have a classic as big as this.
                        XO deserves

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie View Post
                          but why did the crowd seem like they were attending a funeral at that performance?
                          Because it was held in Monaco. The richest people are not known for going all out when the music is playing

Hajuggernautlo is unstopable.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                            Halo has 930M views on YouTube.. we should host a streaming party in a few weeks to get it to 1B
                            28/11/2019: 956.916.639 views for Halo on YouTube
                            Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Total views: 956,775,654
                              Expected to hit 1,000,000,000 on: 2020/03/10
                              Most views in a day: 932,679 (2019/03/08)
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Next time I see her I'll punch her because she never officially uploaded this or any other acoustic performances.

956,775,654 views official video
                                218,925,994 unofficial lyric video
                                702,840,903 spotify streams

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Next time I see her I'll punch her because she never officially uploaded this or any other acoustic performances.
                                  It's worse than that, her team actually took down a video of this acoustic performance which had millions of views.

Comment

• Of this is true B1, B5 and B6 are the most succesful albums of their year.
                                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Best Selling female artist worldwide according to chartmaster

Madonna - 328,180,000
                                      Rihanna - 288,289,000
                                      Celine Dion- 242,728,000
                                      Mariah Carey- 234,348,000
                                      Whitney Houston - 214,295,000
                                      Beyonce- 208,890,000
                                      Taylor swift - 199,357,000
                                      Britney spears - 184,010,000
                                      Barbra Streisand- 179,908,000
                                      Adele - 163,755,000

This is amazing.

Comment

• ^That Beyonce number is not correct. Must include Destiny's Child figures...

Comment

• It's correct.

She sold 34M albums, 170M singles and aprox. 4-5M live albums and Dvd's.
                                          Michael Jackson ?
                                          Janet Jackson ?
                                          Beyoncé ?
                                          Whitney Houston ?
                                          Mariah Carey ?
                                          Bruno Mars ?

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

Comment

• I wish these statistics would have the amount of different albums/singles these figures were accumulated from.
                                            I mean Chris Brown could be one of the best selling artists ever yet he has released 9000 albums.
                                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• x2post
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Most-Streamed Female Artists of the Decade (Global)

1. Ariana Grande

2. Rihanna

3. Taylor Swift

4. Sia

5. Beyoncé

https://newsroom.spotify.com/2019-12...e-last-decade/

Comment

• I'm seeing all this Spotify end of year stats artists post, how can I find Beyonce's?

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                                    Yeah. Experience Tour, I am Tour and Mrs Carter Tour are usually known to have grossed $15-20 million more than reality by fans.

- What we have from Experience Tour, the show probably didn't even cross the $70 million mark ($68-70 million)
                                                    - I am Tour have all boxscores reported so there is no need to use other numbers.
                                                    - The Mrs. Carter Tour:

She did 126 shows that counted on its total. By boxscores reported by Billboard it grossed $208.3 million in 126 shows and on this report above Billboard says it's $212 million from the same 126 shows. The others shows she did are festivals that didn't even counted to the total and Billboard didn't count any of them.

Other shows like the join tour with Alicia Keys and Missy Elliot are included on this "$1 billion" with $22 million when actually grossed $20.4 million.

Touring
                                                    On the Run II Tour - $180.1 million (so far)
                                                    The Formation Tour - $256.1 million
                                                    On the Run Tour - $109.6 million
                                                    The Mrs. Carter Tour - $208.3 million
                                                    I am... Tour - $106.1 million (with I am Yours or $103 million without I am Yours)
                                                    The Experience Tour - $70 million
                                                    The Verizon Ladies Tour - $20.4 million
                                                    Dangerously in Love Tour - $3.6 million

$954 million so far, but this incredible mark will the crossed in a few dates.
                                                    Thanks for this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X