Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
    Will we deserve a new thread for Hold My Hand as it’s a song from a soundtrack or we’ll stay here ?
    We’ll stay here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nympho View Post

      We’ll stay here.
      okiiiii

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nympho View Post

        We’ll stay here.
        or CHROMATICA Thread? technically C-word Era is still going because of the TOUR

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post

          or CHROMATICA Thread? technically C-word Era is still going because of the TOUR
          No.
          The new song for the OST has nothing to do with Chromatica.
          So, please, all chart updates regarding Hold My Hand should be posted here, on her general charts & sales thread.

          Comment


          • “HOLD MY HAND”, May 3.


            Not a Tuesday release.


            Comment


            • CAN’T WAIT!!! At least we know it will be serviced to radios!

              Comment


              • I wonder is a Tuesday release to split immediate fan surge support into a 3-day first week and then aim to avoid a second week drop off before radio has a chance to pick it up?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RyanS View Post
                  I wonder is a Tuesday release to split immediate fan surge support into a 3-day first week and then aim to avoid a second week drop off before radio has a chance to pick it up?
                  No it’s just not her team who decided that but the film’s team which has a strategy. The song is meant to promote the movie not the other way around

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

                    No it’s just not her team who decided that but the film’s team which has a strategy. The song is meant to promote the movie not the other way around
                    Well yeah, but surely a high debut with a full tracking week would be better promotion for the film... oh well, let's see how it goes. Twitter reactions from the screening today seem positive for the song and the movie overall.

                    Comment


                    • It'll have a radio premier on the day of release... but official adds date won't come until the following week.



                      Regarding Spotify, I guess it'll have a decent debut on Wednesday, considering it won't have a full day on many territories, maybe a bit climb the following day, it'll fall on Friday and then up again (hopefully) on Saturday thanks to New Music Friday playlists support.

                      Comment




                      • Sweden

                        56 (52) 109 The Fame Monster

                        Comment


                        • Ireland

                          88 (81) 256 The Fame

                          Comment


                          • Netherlands

                            100 (RE) 52 The Fame
                            *full year on the chart*

                            (TFM charted separately there)

                            Comment


                            • Hopefully Hold My Hand will achieve to reach 1M plays first day on Spotify. Would be cool if she was added on TTH straight away.

                              Comment


                              • Belgium
                                Wallonia
                                109 (92) 170 The Fame

                                Flanders
                                67 (61) 199 The Fame

                                Switzerland

                                89 (100) 159 The Fame

                                Comment


                                • SPOTIFY MONTHLY UPDATE

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                    SPOTIFY MONTHLY UPDATE

                                    with the missing day, it would be 216M for the month (+2M from March), hopefully May pushes her to 300M with HMH

                                    Comment


                                    • BILLBOARD 200
                                      200 (192) 260 The Fame
                                      *5 full years charting*

                                      Dance/Electronic Albums
                                      1 (2) 424 The Fame
                                      9 (8) 100 Chromatica
                                      18 (17) 289 Born This Way

                                      Canada

                                      97 (98) 122 The Fame

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Moella View Post

                                        Dance/Electronic Albums
                                        1 (2) 424 The Fame
                                        9 (8) 100 Chromatica
                                        18 (17) 289 Born This Way
                                        100 weeks in Top 10 for Chromatica!
                                        Just a few weeks more and it'll achieve the 2 years mark.

                                        Comment


                                        • ^^ doing amazing on iTunes

                                          Austria

                                          66 (53) 179 The Fame

                                          Comment


                                          • RIP

                                            OUT Spotify US
                                            WW

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Divo97 View Post
                                              RIP

                                              OUT Spotify US
                                              WW
                                              Rip? What do u mean

                                              It’s just been released!!

                                              Comment


                                              • Sweden

                                                60 (56) 110 The Fame Monster

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • Ireland

                                                    81 (88) 257 The Fame

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X