Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

^ Oh, wow! I'm stunned by it all! Hope she continues to put in messages of hope and peace in her songs.

"When I bow down to pray," it's just a simple line, yet so powerful when delivered by a pop icon of this caliber! Great! I wish many great successes for her in the future!

Comment

An artist called Brow Low Kid has released a tribute song to Lary Gaga in honor of her decade in pop & achievements in music! Some cute little promo!

https://open.spotify.com/album/3PsFpTYc ... _FlM-5qPDg

+Just Dance really needa to get certified Diamond soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho
        Highest-grossing tour in history by a debut headlining artis (The Monster Ball Tour)
        Ummm, The Fame Ball Tour is for The Fame and that's her debut tour, not The Monster Ball. And it's definitely not the highest grossing tour in history by a debut headlining artist. Also that total is too much or did you add up all her tours so far?
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

That total is obviously a total of all of her tour grosses thus far, a huge number.

What a 10 years she's had!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
            Originally posted by nympho
            Highest-grossing tour in history by a debut headlining artis (The Monster Ball Tour)
            Ummm, The Fame Ball Tour is for The Fame and that's her debut tour, not The Monster Ball. And it's definitely not the highest grossing tour in history by a debut headlining artist. Also that total is too much or did you add up all her tours so far?

Here you have:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/phot ... ing-artist

The gross and attendance I posted are overall of her tours this decade.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy

Here you have:

Obviously Monster Ball ain't her debut headline tour. Like WTF,

Comment

• Not sure what Billboard were smoking with that - it's not even like The Fame Ball Tour was small (it had over 80 dates and played in 4 continents FGS).

Maybe they exclude it because it wasn't a full scale arena tour like Monster?

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                  Originally posted by beredy

Here you have:

Obviously Monster Ball ain't her debut headline tour. Like WTF,
                  It's not about her 1st tour but about her 1st album:

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball rolls into the record books

Singer's mammoth jaunt is highest-grossing tour ever by an artist on their debut album, according to Billboard magazine

According to US music trade magazine Billboard, it is the highest-grossing tour ever by an artist on their debut album. The 200-date Monster Ball tour has sold $227.4m (£139m) worth of tickets, with around 2.5m people seeing Gaga perform. It is the 14th highest-grossing concert tour of all time.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/ ... -ball-tour

Comment

It's not about her 1st tour but about her 1st album:

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball rolls into the record books

Singer's mammoth jaunt is highest-grossing tour ever by an artist on their debut album, according to Billboard magazine

According to US music trade magazine Billboard, it is the highest-grossing tour ever by an artist on their debut album. The 200-date Monster Ball tour has sold $227.4m (£139m) worth of tickets, with around 2.5m people seeing Gaga perform. It is the 14th highest-grossing concert tour of all time.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/ ... -ball-tour
                    Hmmm, that's one way of looking at it. Though The Monster Ball wasn't ONLY in support to The Fame. Its success was greatly fueled by Bad Romance/The Fame Monster EP blowup.

Comment

• It's funny how people always want to find something to descredit Gaga's success...

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM
                        It's funny how people always want to find something to descredit Gaga's success...
                        What did I discredit? I didn't say the tour wasn't a success or she didn't earn that much. I just find it's a rather creative way of viewing it as debuting artist tour.

Comment

• I didn't know Just Dance had actually sold 13M. I thought it was at 11M. What a massive hit it is!
                          [center:3hbml9eo]**Fated Retribution**[/center:3hbml9eo]

Comment

• FRANCE (Downloads)

31 (NEW) 1 Your Song

Comment

Is Your Song helping Joanne's slaes and streams?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronFist1994
                                Is Your Song helping Joanne's slaes and streams?
                                If people click on some Joanne track after and listen, then yes. By itself no. It's not oart of Joanne at all.

Comment

• Billboard Japan Hot 100
                                  78 (New) 1 Your Song

Billboard Japan Hot Overseas
                                  12 (New) 1 Your Song

Comment

• HUNGARY
                                    18 (New) Your Song

Comment

• SPAIN (Downloads)
                                      12 (New) Your Song

http://spanishcharts.com/weekchart.asp? ... 0408&lang=

Comment

• So a 2012 demo from the Artpop era, “Brooklyn Nights” is now on iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify under the artist “Stefani Germanotta”.

https://open.spotify.com/album/41txYVqJ ... T0rrKRxd2A

I guess it will happen just like it happened with “Cake Like Lady Gaga” a few years ago and it will be removed as soon as her team/label find out...

Brooklyn Nights

iTunes:
                                        #22 Poland
                                        #27 Hong Kong
                                        #31 Taiwan
                                        #47 Malaysia
                                        #57 Spain
                                        #92 Thailand

Comment

• Brooklyn Nights

iTunes:
                                          #11 Hong Kong
                                          #12 Poland
                                          #23 Taiwan
                                          #31 Brazil
                                          #36 Vietnam
                                          #39 Mexico
                                          #41 Czech Republic
                                          #59 Spain
                                          #76 Italy
                                          #90 Thailand
                                          #98 Ireland
                                          #266 USA

Comment

• Brooklyn Nights

iTunes:
                                            #1 Bolivia
                                            #5 Brazil
                                            #10 Hong Kong
                                            #10 Poland
                                            #18 Mexico
                                            #19 Spain
                                            #21 Vietnam
                                            #36 Taiwan
                                            #41 Ireland
                                            #49 Czech Republic
                                            #74 Thailand
                                            #78 Italy
                                            #119 UK
                                            #174 US
                                            #194 France

A song that leaked 4 years ago and has been on YouTube and internet since then...

Comment

• Billboard Social 50 #10 Lady Gaga

Comment

• German certifications (@BVMI_music): @ladygaga, Bad Romance 3x Gold (450,000).

German certifications (@BVMI_music): @ladygaga, Born This Way Platinum (300,000; single).

German certifications (@BVMI_music): @ladygaga, Paparazzi Platinum (300,000).

Comment

so, according to ChartMasters, The Fame (Monster) is the biggest album of the 2000s

1. 2008 – Lady Gaga – The Fame / The Fame Monster – 33,607,000
                                                  2. 2000 – Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory – 30,949,000
                                                  3. 2000 – Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP – 30,102,000
                                                  4. 2002 – Eminem – The Eminem Show – 28,075,000
                                                  5. 2002 – Norah Jones – Come Away With Me – 26,879,000
                                                  6. 2000 – Britney Spears – Oops!… I Did It Again – 23,068,000
                                                  7. 2004 – Green Day – American Idiot – 21,366,000
                                                  8. 2000 – U2 – All That You Can’t Leave Behind – 20,871,000
                                                  9. 2009 – Justin Bieber – My World / My World 2.0 – 19,857,000
                                                  10. 2004 – Usher – Confessions – 19,822,000

Comment

How much SPS does Cheek To Cheek need to reach the Platinum status?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X