Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    While I agree with you on a certification level and SPS total for the song, I wouldn't include it in the Spotify total as it has been deleted completely from the tracklist instead of being made unavailable. Same as remixes etc don't count for album totals. Artpop therefore won't officially hit 600m streams on Spotify despite being relatively close to it with the inclusion of the former DWUW streams.
    I'm a bit turned about this because [MENTION=35001]Instinct[/MENTION] keeps refusing to count Britney's TTWE remix stats because the remix got deleted from Spotify (this could increase TTWE's song total but he refuses to do it because of the deleting thing).

So I was curious and remembered that Gaga pulled one of the biggest Spotify pull downs in recent months and I wanted to see how her fans handled the situation as the song had 119million streams before being deleted.

I found out that they keep counting the streams and the explanation that both [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION] offered seemed pretty valid for me, very good points to consider.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• It's a good question to ask Billboard though!
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yes and they are right as they are talking about certifications of ARTPOP, SPS/sales or total streams of the song and as I said I agree with that. But officially those streams are not part of the album anymore for Spotify. Tracks can be made unavailable and are still part of the tracklist but cannot be played by users, in that case I get in the inclusion for the Spotify album total but since no one is able to see it anymore and it's not part of the offcial tracklist it won't be counted when the album is reaching milestones (such as 600m etc.)
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Yes and they are right as they are talking about certifications of ARTPOP, SPS/sales or total streams of the song and as I said I agree with that. But officially those streams are not part of the album anymore for Spotify. Tracks can be made unavailable and are still part of the tracklist but cannot be played by users, in that case I get in the inclusion for the Spotify album total but since no one is able to see it anymore and it's not part of the offcial tracklist it won't be counted when the album is reaching milestones (such as 600m etc.)
          Ummm, no. By your reasoning certain editions wouldn't count into album total. So what, is the physical edition of ARTPOP that includes DWYW separate from the one where the song is removed in stream services? Then all the Regular and Deluxe editions should not be counted together because their official tracklist is different. This is a specific case and considering the streams happened, they should be counted. They're just frozen forever it seems (as far as streaming/digital services go), whether you see them or not. You don't see millions of sold albums and singles, but have them as numbers on screen. They exist though. Just like the number for those streams.

Nicki changed tracklist for Queen (and Kayne for Life of Pablo changed tracklist multiple times). All the streams still got counted.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This is not what Im saying. I'm only talking about spotify total streams. The version that's on there counts as the album total, two versions = all songs on those, un the case of Nicki. The version without DWUW is on Spotify, so the album total Spotify streams are not 577 But instead 120m lower. That's not my opinion that is how it is counted. Sure they are still part of past certifications and total SPS of the album as I said in the two posts before but notfor the platform
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This is not what Im saying. I'm only talking about spotify total streams. The version that's on there counts as the album total, two versions = all songs on those, un the case of Nicki. The version without DWUW is on Spotify, so the album total Spotify streams are not 577 But instead 120m lower. That's not my opinion that is how it is counted. Sure they are still part of past certifications and total SPS of the album as I said in the two posts before but notfor the platform
              In the clean version of Artpop, DWUW is not removed. There’s an edited version (which is Gaga’s solo version).

At least in my country.
              And that version streams are the same the R. Kelly version had.
              That’s why DWUW total streams have increased a little bit each month since the song was “officially removed”.

Comment

• Weird. That's what they should've done everywhere.In Germany they just deleted it entirely. Well in that case it would be different.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Weird. That's what they should've done everywhere.In Germany they just deleted it entirely. Well in that case it would be different.
                  in Australia as well
                  Forever Young

Comment

• ASIB probably reaching 2 billion in August and if LG6 happen this year and it gives a little push to her catalog, probably The Fame will reach 1 billion before year end.

Comment

• The 12 new dates' tickets for Lady Gaga's Vegas residency went on general sale yesterday.
                      Less than 24 hours later, these are the tickets available on Ticketmaster (no re-sale tickets):

28 Dec (E): 54 tickets left (99% sold out)
                      30 Dec (E): 48 tickets left (99.1% sold out)
                      31 Dec (J&P): 121 tickets left (97.8% sold out)

30 April (E): 78 tickets left (98.6% sold out)
                      2 May (E): 73 tickets left (98.6% sold out)
                      3 May (J&P): 1,026 tickets left (81% sold out)
                      7 May (J&P): 1,517 tickets left (72% sold out)
                      9 May (E): 82 tickets left (98.5% sold out)
                      10 May (J&P): 1,318 tickets left (75.6% sold out)
                      13 May (E): 64 tickets left (98.8% sold out)
                      15 May (E): 96 tickets left (98.2% sold out)
                      16 May (J&P): 437 tickets left (91.9% sold out)

Enigma: 495 / 37,800 (98.7% sold out)
                      Jazz & Piano: 4,419 / 27,000 (83.6% sold out)

Total: 4,914 / 64,800 (92.4% sold out)

I used 5,400, which is the max. total capacity at Park Theater, including limited view seats, as the average capacity for her 11 first shows reported was 5,378.

In-just-one-day.

New Queen of Vegas!

Comment

• ^
                        A real queen

But
                        This is actually scary not here for 10 years of residency

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                          ^
                          A real queen

But
                          This is actually scary not here for 10 years of residency
                          Well, Xtina has a residency now and she's also on a European tour.
                          Same for Mariah...

I don't care if she continues doing 20-30 shows a year in Vegas these following years (so it becomes one of the biggest Vegas residencies ever)... while she has a short (stadiums, maybe) tour in Europe and hopefully other places for the new album.

We knew what happened with her health last tours, though.

Comment

• Tickets available for the autumn leg:

17 Oct (E): Sold Out
                            19 Oct (E): Sold Out
                            20 Oct (J&P): 2 tickets left
                            23 Oct (E): Sold Out
                            25 Oct (E): 4 tickets left
                            26 Oct (J&P): 11 tickets left
                            31 Oct (E): 41 tickets left
                            2 Nov (E): 27 tickets left
                            3 Nov (J&P): 23 tickets left
                            6 Nov (E): 39 tickets left
                            8 Nov (E): 41 tickets left
                            9 Nov (J&P): 29 tickets left

217 / 64,800 (99.7% sold out)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                              Same for Mariah...

I don't care if she continues doing 20-30 shows a year in Vegas these following years (so it becomes one of the biggest Vegas residencies ever)... while she has a short (stadiums, maybe) tour in Europe and hopefully other places for the new album.

Yeah I don't see other tours happening...

Comment

• Someone should remove those 4 shows outside of the residency
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Enigma
                                It'll look awful when the boxscores will be released for the others

Comment

Someone should remove those 4 shows outside of the residency
                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Enigma
                                  It'll look awful when the boxscores will be released for the others
                                  I thought the same.
                                  It makes no sense to include those private concerts outside Vegas in a Vegas residency page...
                                  Who the hell put them there???

Comment

I thought the same.
                                    It makes no sense to include those private concerts outside Vegas in a Vegas residency page...
                                    Who the hell put them there???
                                    An idiot I guess qckaxkxa

Comment

Same for Mariah...

Gaga can easily do both
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                        Gaga can easily do both
                                        I don’t see it happening with her fibro

Comment

• Just Dance is now certified Gold in Italy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                                            Just Dance is now certified Gold in Italy!!!

Comment

• ^
                                              It’s for digital sales and streaming since 2014 only.

Comment

I don’t see it happening with her fibro

i don't see her doing big tours either
                                                Forever Young

Comment

^
                                                  It’s for digital sales and streaming since 2014 only.
                                                  The longevity

Comment

• New boxscores

Comment

Working...
                                                    X