Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most recent data:

    Date Views
    2019/08/27 56,231
    2019/08/28 53,969
    2019/08/29 71,122
    2019/08/30 92,930
    2019/08/31 146,921
    2019/09/01 329,255
    2019/09/02 546,027
    2019/09/03 769,653

    Last two days along with the one million update are still missing but something weird is really going on that is a huge jump 😮

    Comment


    • Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
      Most recent data:

      Date Views
      2019/08/27 56,231
      2019/08/28 53,969
      2019/08/29 71,122
      2019/08/30 92,930
      2019/08/31 146,921
      2019/09/01 329,255
      2019/09/02 546,027
      2019/09/03 769,653

      Last two days along with the one million update are still missing but something weird is really going on that is a huge jump ��
      It's not the case anymore, it's dropping fast now.

      Comment


      • Didn’t it happen a similar thing to Katy Perry’s Bon Apetit in April?
        It was gaining like 2 or 3 million a day for a week or something like that...

        2019/03 11,446,570 369,244 635,479,618
        2019/04 41,029,959 1,367,665 676,509,577
        2019/05 16,999,171 548,360 693,508,748

        It went from 11 million in March to 41 million in April and then down again in May.

        Iirc it happened to Britney’s Wonanizer as well a few weeks ago.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nympho View Post
          Didn’t it happen a similar thing to Katy Perry’s Bon Apetit in April?
          It was gaining like 2 or 3 million a day for a week or something like that...

          2019/03 11,446,570 369,244 635,479,618
          2019/04 41,029,959 1,367,665 676,509,577
          2019/05 16,999,171 548,360 693,508,748

          It went from 11 million in March to 41 million in April and then down again in May.

          Iirc it happened to Britney’s Wonanizer as well a few weeks ago.
          Yes, but BA went from having +500k daily views more or less for years (and now 600k) to having 1m-2m, LoveGame went from 25k to almost a million

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Westen View Post
            Yes, but BA went from having +500k daily views more or less for years (and now 600k) to having 1m-2m, LoveGame went from 25k to almost a million
            Not really... once it was up from 500k to 8M 💀

            Comment


            • Aren't we getting new music in 2019???

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                Aren't we getting new music in 2019???
                Nobody knows

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                  Didn’t it happen a similar thing to Katy Perry’s Bon Apetit in April?
                  It was gaining like 2 or 3 million a day for a week or something like that...

                  2019/03 11,446,570 369,244 635,479,618
                  2019/04 41,029,959 1,367,665 676,509,577
                  2019/05 16,999,171 548,360 693,508,748

                  It went from 11 million in March to 41 million in April and then down again in May.

                  Iirc it happened to Britney’s Wonanizer as well a few weeks ago.
                  Bon Appetit reached 8M+ Views daily for days.. it even entered top3 i think

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • LADY GAGAís Most Streamed Songs on Spotify (07/09/2019) - 27 Day Update

                      1 (=) - 831,747,555 (+36,487,214) - Shallow
                      2 (=) - 371,685,699 (+7,377,013) - Million Reasons
                      3 (+1) - 328,790,883 (+6,383,596) - Bad Romance
                      4 (-1) - 327,720,435 (+6,215,376) - Poker Face
                      5 (=) - 301,539,832 (+15,342,614) - Always Remember Us This Way
                      6 (=) - 270,976,066 (+2,563,974) - The Cure
                      7 (=) - 238,608,314 (+4,343,042) - Telephone
                      8 (=) - 218,733,312 (+4,814,744) - Just Dance
                      9 (=) - 214,580,236 (+2,223,539) - Applause
                      10 (=) - 177,199,774 (+3,956,724) - Born This Way
                      11 (=) - 147,263,701 (+1,346,261) - Perfect Illusion
                      12 (=) - 145,633,444 (+2,333,251) - Alejandro
                      13 (=) - 135,145,119 (+2,716,587) - Paparazzi
                      14 (=) - 131,446,131 (+6,003,069) - Iíll Never Love Again
                      15 (=) - 101,327,948 (+2,017,982) - The Edge Of Glory
                      16 (=) - 83,658,213 (+1,473,841) - Judas
                      17 (=) - 78,452,839 (+2,382,556) - Look What I Found
                      18 (+1) - 78,026,269 (+3,190,300) - Iíll Never Love Again (Extended)
                      19 (-1) - 77,183,898 (+1,339,972) - Lovegame
                      20 (=) - 73,478,753 (+1,616,903) - You And I

                      Comment


                      • Oricon Year-End Charts (2009-2017)

                        2009
                        #42 The Fame 192,482
                        #52 The Fame Monster 58,430

                        2010
                        #14 The Fame Monster 406,502
                        #41 The Remix 175,253
                        #89 The Fame 91,534

                        2011
                        #4 Born This Way 658,554
                        #44 The Fame Monster 139,223
                        #86 The Fame 73,945
                        #109 The Remix 59,994

                        2012
                        #68 Born This Way 96,382

                        2013
                        #53 ARTPOP 133,340

                        2014
                        #70 ARTPOP 66,617
                        #133 Cheek to Cheek 42,190

                        2016
                        #138 Joanne 33,303

                        Comment


                        • Thank you [MENTION=39749]AnderF10[/MENTION] do you know what are Joanne and C2C total sales there?? Also According to this 2014 fan blog article, RIAJ announced that BTW was close to Million and ARTPOP to Double Platinum in Japan.. I don’t know where they got those info from but could be true..
                          http://lg-monster.blogspot.com/2014/...-lady.html?m=1

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                              Thank you [MENTION=39749]AnderF10[/MENTION] do you know what are Joanne and C2C total sales there?? Also According to this 2014 fan blog article, RIAJ announced that BTW was close to Million and ARTPOP to Double Platinum in Japan.. I don’t know where they got those info from but could be true..
                              http://lg-monster.blogspot.com/2014/...-lady.html?m=1
                              C2C sold 9,906 copies in 2015 (#469 album of 2015). Total = 52,096. It should be around 55k.

                              ARTPOP scanned 200k, so I don't think it's not even close to 2P. Perhaps 1P. It wouldn't sell more than 50k taking in account the albums sold at ArtRave. Even with digital sales, it was #71 digital album of 2014 on Recochoku Chart (one of the biggest digital stores in Japan). And the certifications are not combined, so...

                              Born This Way dind't figure on the 2013 Top 1000, but BTW Tour were HUGE in Japan. It should be 800-900k, her record label should pay the certification.

                              Comment


                              • Update!

                                Tickets available on Ticketmaster for her 2019 shows (no re-sale tickets):



                                17 Oct (E): Sold Out
                                19 Oct (E): Sold Out
                                20 Oct (J&P): Sold Out
                                23 Oct (E): Sold Out
                                25 Oct (E): Sold Out
                                26 Oct (J&P): Sold Out
                                31 Oct (E): Sold Out
                                2 Nov (E): Sold Out
                                3 Nov (J&P): Sold Out
                                6 Nov (E): Sold Out
                                8 Nov (E): Sold Out
                                9 Nov (J&P): 2 tickets left

                                28 Dec (E): 23 tickets left
                                30 Dec (E): 12 tickets left
                                31 Dec (J&P): 82 tickets left


                                Enigma: 35 / 54,000 (99.9 % sold out)
                                Jazz & Piano: 84 / 27,000 (99.7 % sold out)

                                Total: 119 / 81,000 (99.86 % sold out)

                                Comment


                                • ^
                                  Thanks for this update king!
                                  I'm sad and it's great at the same time...

                                  Comment


                                  • Hey [MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION] could you do 2020 dates too please?
                                    I know it's a lot of work but I would really appreciate it!

                                    Comment


                                    • iTunes USA

                                      84. (+878) Million Reasons - Lady Gaga

                                      Who hasn't bought this song yet?

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                        iTunes USA

                                        84. (+878) Million Reasons - Lady Gaga

                                        Who hasn't bought this song yet?
                                        Performed at The Voice last night.

                                        We love a classic.

                                        Comment



                                        • Comment


                                          • How much has The Fame sold in Italy?

                                            Comment


                                            • https://twitter.com/BRITs/status/1177594995504635904

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                UK Singles Certification History

                                                Poker Face - 2xPlatinum
                                                Bad Romance - 2xPlatinum
                                                Shallow - 2xPlatinum
                                                Just Dance - 2xPlatinum

                                                Telephone - Patinum
                                                Born This Way - Platinum
                                                The Edge of Glory - Platinum
                                                Paparazzi - Platinum

                                                Alejandro - Gold
                                                Applause - Gold
                                                The Cure - Gold
                                                Do What U Want - Gold

                                                Always Remember Us This Way - Silver
                                                I’ll Never Love Again - Silver
                                                Judas - Silver
                                                LoveGame - Silver
                                                Marry the Night - Silver
                                                Million Reasons - Silver
                                                You & I - Silver

                                                10.2 million singles certified in UK.

                                                It'll be 10.4M in a few weeks when, finally, PI gets certified Silver.

                                                Comment


                                                • The Queen of Pop.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • The combined The Fame Monster Deluxe Edition is the second most streamed album released in the 00s. Thanks [MENTION=2544]zago[/MENTION]

                                                    https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/re...05N-/page/Nk7y
                                                    MY INSTAGRAM


                                                    Free Amazon Vouchers

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X