Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
    The Fame is now certified 6x platinum in Australia (420k)!

I believe her whole discography could have been updated in the country but the ARIA accreditations site still hasn’t updated since end of February!
    It seems that TFM that was certified as 6x P in Australia (up from 3x P), not The Fame (which is still undercertified).

Lady Gaga first hit No.1 in Australia with her remixed first album "The Fame Monster" (3 weeks from 5th of April, 2010, newly 6x▲Platinum this week)
    https://australian-charts.com/forum....d=61644&pages=

They chartered and were certified separately in Australia. So now added up they have reached the 10x P mark (TFM 6x P + TF 4x P), which should increase when they update The Fame's certificate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
      It seems that TFM that was certified as 6x P in Australia (up from 3x P), not The Fame (which is still undercertified).

https://australian-charts.com/forum....d=61644&pages=

They chartered and were certified separately in Australia. So now added up they have reached the 10x P mark (TFM 6x P + TF 4x P), which should increase when they update The Fame's certificate.

this is confusing cause in catalogue chart the certification is under The Fame! Maybe they are treated as one album nowadays in Australia as well? But true prior to this we had TF at 4xPlat which we got in recent years and TFM at 3xplat
      so it makes more sense if they updated TFM and not TF now.. we will figure when they update the accreditations page!

Comment

• ^^ It was confusing in 2010 and still remains confusing 10 years later...

Comment

• I feel like telephone is a bit undertad, nowdays it was as big as born this way(not peaks but had batter longevity) and bigger than paparazzi for example.
          it also has huge streams( almost 300m on spotify, 460 million ob YouTube) and its actually doing far batter on streaming than born this way and also bigger than just dance.

Comment

this is confusing cause in catalogue chart the certification is under The Fame! Maybe they are treated as one album nowadays in Australia as well? But true prior to this we had TF at 4xPlat which we got in recent years and TFM at 3xplat
            so it makes more sense if they updated TFM and not TF now.. we will figure when they update the accreditations page!
            It doesn't make sense for them to count it as one album now, if they chartered and were individually certified there.

I asked them, let's wait for the answer.
            Last edited by Million; Sun June 7, 2020, 13:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by mateu1 View Post
              Can anyone explain me how spotify creates a list of top10 songs of the artist? Currently SL is played less often than Shallow and has a first place... A similar situation is with BR and ARUTW. How it's working?
              I believe it's a mix between songs that have done well over the years and songs that do well right now.
              So I guess they put Stupid Love higher than Shallow as SL is adding more streams weekly right now.
              My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• That's what they said:

it's The Fame. What it actually means for it is a bit weird because ever since streaming has been in the album chart, TF/TFM have had an uneven relationship and I'm not sure ARIA is 'accurately' distributing their streams.
                Based on that:

The Fame — 6x P (up from 4x P)
                The Fame Monster — 3x P (still undercertified)

Anyway, let's wait for their certificate page to update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                  That's what they said:

Based on that:

The Fame — 6x P (up from 4x P)
                  The Fame Monster — 3x P (still undercertified)

Anyway, let's wait for their certificate page to update.
                  Great as long as everything is counted but they are taking long with the accreditations page update this time

Comment

Great as long as everything is counted but they are taking long with the accreditations page update this time
                    Confirmed! The update occurred on The Fame and doesn't include sales of TFM, which remains undercertified:

The new cert for The Fame does not include sales of The Fame Monster.
                    Last edited by Million; Mon June 8, 2020, 08:23.

Comment

• Billboard 200

169 (170) 225 The Fame

Comment

• GREECE

13 (16) 16 Born This Way

Comment

• Germany

#92 (RE) A Star Is Born
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Do any of y'all have any access to Wikipedia???
                            Cause in BTW Album preview, BTW is certified 4x Plat in Canada but the sales is at 90k.. supposedly 320k.. it's so fvckin ugly

Comment

• Also.. still no MC Certifications for BTW Singles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post
                                This new certifications are extremely great. Finally Interscope does their job.

I thought that both Applause & Shallow were eligible for 5xP (i guess those twitter accounts were lying). I though that Poker Face and/or Bad Romance would be certified at least with one more platinum. Anyway, that’s amazing!
                                That 5x Plat for Applause was definitely inflated.. however, Shallow is already eligible for 5x Plat and even inching towards 6x Plat..

I think interscope is a mess in updating newer songs like they certified INLA Plat last June 2019? and ARUTW Plat just this March

Also some example
                                Bad Guy - 6x Platinum (9x Plat or Diamond Eligible)
                                7 Rings - 5x Platinum (7x Plat Eligible)

welp, i guess RIAA is a mess in keeping up to date with the certs.. BPI cant relate

Comment

• Ireland

74 (80) 209 The Fame

Belgium (Flanders)

57 (45) 101 The Fame

Belgium (Wallonia)

67 (104) 76 The Fame

UK

90 (79) 184 The Fame

Austria

70 (62) 132 The Fame

Comment

• Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post

That 5x Plat for Applause was definitely inflated.. however, Shallow is already eligible for 5x Plat and even inching towards 6x Plat..

I think interscope is a mess in updating newer songs like they certified INLA Plat last June 2019? and ARUTW Plat just this March

Also some example
                                    Bad Guy - 6x Platinum (9x Plat or Diamond Eligible)
                                    7 Rings - 5x Platinum (7x Plat Eligible)

welp, i guess RIAA is a mess in keeping up to date with the certs.. BPI cant relate
                                    It's not RIAA's fault though. It has been said multiply times labels need to pay up for certs. Sometimes they do it in batches, sometimes it makes sense for them to wait - you mention Billie might be D eligible, well they're probably waiting for that as they will have to pay once for D cert. They don't have to pay multiple times like if they certified with every milestone (8xP, 9xP)... Some labels are really bad at certs, others are a bit cheap (as it really doesn't cost that much) and they wait for the maximum expected until they do certs...
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Comment

• LADY GAGA'S Most Streamed Songs on Spotify - Top20 & Lead (17/06/2020) - 26 Days Update (~1 Month)

1 (=) - 1,162,522,041 (+27,866,222) - Shallow
                                        2 (=) - 449,472,182 (+6,781,922) - Million Reasons
                                        3 (=) - 445,141.040 (+12,339,791) - Always Remember Us This Way
                                        4 (=) - 415,258,577 (+10,251,496) - Bad Romance
                                        5 (=) - 409,239,853 (+9,216,292) - Poker Face
                                        6 (=) - 294,385,118 (+2,301,235) - The Cure
                                        7 (=) - 291,184,344 (+5,791,714) - Telephone
                                        8 (=) - 280,984,648 (+7,429,891) - Just Dance
                                        9 (=) - 242,520,562 (+3,385,702) - Applause
                                        10 (=) - 227,306,735 (+6,197,893) - Born This Way
                                        11 (=) - 187,860,092 (+4,400,257) - I'll Never Love Again (Film Version)
                                        12 (+1) - 175,785,775 (+5,171,557) - Paparazzi
                                        13 (-1) - 175,099,097 (+3,457,086) - Alejandro
                                        14 (=) - 161,802,850 (+1,588,306) - Perfect Illusion
                                        15 (+1) - 140,457,511 (+28,658,353) - Stupid Love
                                        16 (NEW) - 131,010,911 (NEW) - Rain On Me

17 (-2) - 125,380,295 (+2,750,241) - The Edge Of Glory
                                        18 (-1) - 105,655,346 (+2,890,942) - I'll Never Love Again (Extended)
                                        19 (-1) - 102,384,287 (+2,380,616) - Judas
                                        20 (-1) - 98,704,107 (+1,751,484) - Look What I Found

Most Streamed Catalog Songs By Medium Day (+200k)
                                        1,071,778 - Shallow
                                        474,607 - Always Remember Us This Way
                                        394,288 - Bad Romance
                                        354,472 - Poker Face
                                        285,765 - Just Dance
                                        260,843 - Million Reasons
                                        238,380 - Born This Way
                                        222,758 - Telephone

Comment

• ARUTW slaying, why it was not a single?

Comment

• It was in some countries, just not in the US
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I still cant at em not pushing ARUTW in the US.. like SHALLOW smashed in HAC and AC.. why didnt they push ARUTW as a followup and maybe it can crossover to POP Format if it smashed in HAC & AC

Comment

• But whatever, ARUTW and INLA are becoming classics or talent show staples

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

It's not RIAA's fault though. It has been said multiply times labels need to pay up for certs. Sometimes they do it in batches, sometimes it makes sense for them to wait - you mention Billie might be D eligible, well they're probably waiting for that as they will have to pay once for D cert. They don't have to pay multiple times like if they certified with every milestone (8xP, 9xP)... Some labels are really bad at certs, others are a bit cheap (as it really doesn't cost that much) and they wait for the maximum expected until they do certs...
                                                  okay it'a not their fault.. i'm just dragging em for not doing autoCERT like BPI

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X