No announcement yet.

Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just if you're interested: Poker Face was No. 9 on the all-time ranking of the longest running singles ever in Germany (77 weeks).
    This week, Unheilig's Geboren Um Zu Leben is charting for its 78th week pushing Lady Gaga down to No. 10 claiming No. 9 for themselves .
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
      Just if you're interested: Poker Face was No. 9 on the all-time ranking of the longest running singles ever in Germany (77 weeks).
      This week, Unheilig's Geboren Um Zu Leben is charting for its 78th week pushing Lady Gaga down to No. 10 claiming No. 9 for themselves .
      Thanks for the info

Of course we're interested! This is THE thread for all kind of GaGa's historical statistics.
      One heart you are following

Comment

• Just to let you know, sales from 'The Fame'+'The Fame Monster' (Chile)

An article about Justin Bieber in a local newspaper stated "all versions combined of 'The Fame' have sold 11.082 copies". This information seems to be given by Universal Music.

http://papeldigital.info/lt/?2011080901#
        Melanie C 'The Sea' 05.09.2011

Comment

• Well, that means that the combined version should be platinum! Great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
            Just if you're interested: Poker Face was No. 9 on the all-time ranking of the longest running singles ever in Germany (77 weeks).
            It doesn`t matter. She`s still on the top 10. 77 weeks is a great achievement.

@Franky thanks for the info. More than 10k copies sold in Chile is great, considering the piracy is a big issue in Latin America.
            "Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner"

Comment

• Just realized I posted this in the wrong topic just now

The Fame (+Fame Monster, combined shipments) is now certified Million in Japan! They've already sold approximately 910,000 copies together.

Comment

• After 135 consecutive weeks, The Fame has left the Swiss albums chart :(

Comment

• Austria:

#49 (+23) The Fame 125w

Comment

• Sweden:

#59 (RE) The Fame Monster 79w (Peak #2)

Comment

• Australian Albums Chart:

#59 (-10) The Fame Monster 76w
                      #78 (-24) The Fame 102w

Australian Catalogue Albums Chart:

#19 (-7) The Fame 45w (peak #4)

Comment

• UK:

#23 (-2) The Fame (Monster) 135w

Comment

• No more The Fame in the New Zealand's albums chart :(

Comment

• Switzerland:

#82 (RE) The Fame 136w

Comment

• German albums chart
                              #71 (-1) The Fame (Monster) 132w

Austrian albums chart
                              #59 (-10) The Fame (Monster) 126w

Comment

• Billboard 200 Albums Chart
                                Week Ending August 14, 2011

146 72 80 73 LADY GAGA FAME 5,733 -2 5,850 4,283,795

Top Catalog Albums
                                Week Ending August 14, 2011

12 136 146 175 LADY GAGA FAME MONSTER (8 TRK) 1,417 -14 1,653 1,501,566
                                Melanie C 'The Sea' 05.09.2011

Comment

• How many albums has she sold to date??? URGENT!
                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• I need a little help from all the monsters in here for something that is always a mess for me

Can you guys help me to make a list of all the place where "Monster" was released as a stand alone EP with the date of release?

Also, if possible, a list of the countries where the double set charted separatedly from the 1CD "The Fame" and where the EP charted together with TF (1CD) or TFM (2CD). Hopefully if you guys help me doin' this I'll never bother anyone again with this matter

All I Know so far:

UNITED STATES

TFM and EP released on 18/11/09, TFM charts together with TF and the EP charts separatedly.

BRASIL

TFM only was released in 11/09, the EP was never released. TF and TFM charts separatedly but certifications include both version.

UNITED KINGDOM

TFM was released in 17/11/09, the EP was never released. Both version chart together and have it's sales counted as one single product.

JAPAN

The biggest mess - sales and certifications are separared for TF and TFM and the EP was released months later than the US (anyone knows the date) but it's sales are included with TFM. (I guess it worked like this, someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

Now what about France, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, South Korea, Taiwan, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria...? I'm curious at least in those important/big markets.
                                    Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

• Swedish albums chart:
                                      #43 (+16) The Fame Monster 80w

Comment

• Originally posted by AutomaticBR

The biggest mess - sales and certifications are separared for TF and TFM and the EP was released months later than the US (anyone knows the date) but it's sales are included with TFM. (I guess it worked like this, someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
                                        Not exactly:

The Fame and The Fame Monster chart separately... HOWEVER:

The Fame's certification includes Both The Fame's sales and the Fame Monster's sales. It's at a Million, and together they sold 930k. BUT the Fame Monster also has a separate certification, which is currently at Double Platinum, since it sold around 570k.

There WAS a Fame Monster EP, but only in very limited numbers and it did not chart separately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nackar
                                          Originally posted by AutomaticBR

Not exactly:

The Fame's certification includes Both The Fame's sales and the Fame Monster's sales. It's at a Million, and together they sold 930k. BUT the Fame Monster also has a separate certification, which is currently at Double Platinum, since it sold around 570k.

There WAS a Fame Monster EP, but only in very limited numbers and it did not chart separately.
                                          Oh, I see... thanks! Guess it makes sense since TFM would be like a double promotional pack with 2 albums so there was really almost 1M "The Fame's" sold in Japan, the only difference is that about half of them were sold together with TFM EP. And if the EP was in limited numbers, I'd take that it didn't sold much, maybe 10% of the 570k figure?
                                          Me Facebook | Me LastFM

Comment

• Originally posted by AutomaticBR
                                            Originally posted by Nackar
                                            Originally posted by AutomaticBR

Not exactly:

Oh, I see... thanks! Guess it makes sense since TFM would be like a double promotional pack with 2 albums so there was really almost 1M "The Fame's" sold in Japan, the only difference is that about half of them were sold together with TFM EP. And if the EP was in limited numbers, I'd take that it didn't sold much, maybe 10% of the 570k figure?
                                            Uhu, I think that's how it went.

As for that... I'm a bit confused now, since I saw in a different thread that there WAS a version of the Fame Monster that charted separately and sold 16k... don't know if that's the EP, a deluxe edition or just imports, though. But if it DID chart alongside the rest, I'd say about 10k in total or something ^^"

Comment

• The Fame (Monster) has now spent 156 consecutive weeks on the Canadian albums chart which means 3 WHOLE YEARs in the Top 100!

Congrats GaGa!

Comment

• "The Fame" is again the momentary longest charting album in Germany, with 133 weeks.
                                                And it's already at No. 22 on the all-time-ranking : The fifth highest of all releases in the 00s.

As I'm having a bit time right now, here's "The Fame"'s run on the Billboard Dance / Electronic Albums Chart :

1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 3
                                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• This week, Leona Lewis' "Run" spends its 78th week on the German Singles Chart.
                                                  That causes "Pokerface" (77 weeks) to fall out of the top ten of the all-time-ranking of longest charting singles, as "Run" is reaching No. 10.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by emi
                                                    The Fame (Monster) has now spent 156 consecutive weeks on the Canadian albums chart which means 3 WHOLE YEARs in the Top 100!

Congrats GaGa!
                                                    Amazing!
                                                    "Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X