Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spotify update (25th of February, 2021)

    Poker Face — +462,632 [+70,257 compared to last week]

    Comment


    • Sweden

      57 (RE) 84 The Fame Monster

      Belgium
      Flanders

      41 (60) 138 The Fame
      Wallonia

      125 (91) 111 The Fame

      Netherlands

      91 (RE) 43 The Fame

      Austria

      57 (58) 143 The Fame

      Comment


      • https://genius.com/#top-songs
        Poker Face is currently #1 on Genius I’m dead the viral slayage after more than 12 years



        ​​​​​​​

        Comment


        • iTunes US

          93. Poker Face (+346)
          253. Bad Romance (+518)
          296. Paparazzi (+1074)
          794. Just Dance (+357)

          265. The Fame (+148)

          Apple Music

          1084. Poker Face (+265)
          1169. Bad Romance (+24)

          605. The Fame Monster (+30)
          651. The Fame (+91)






          Comment


          • UK

            90 (RE) 188 The Fame

            Ireland

            75 (87) 221 The Fame

            Comment


            • US iTunes
              70. (+351)
              Lady Gaga - Poker Face
              113. (+19) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow
              225. (+623) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
              259. NEW Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
              793. (+556) Lady Gaga - Just Dance (feat. Colby O'Donis)

              US AM
              276. (+2) Lady Gaga - Chromatica
              592. (+11) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack
              604. (+39) Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition)
              658. (+81) Lady Gaga - The Fame
              1331. (+13) Lady Gaga - ARTPOP
              1333. NEW Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Special Edition)

              485. (+26) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow
              410. (-2) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
              1136. (+235) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
              1173. (+27) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

              Comment




              • PF 500k tomorrow

                BR approaching 600k

                Comment


                • What's up with 'The Fame' charting in a couple of markets all of a sudden?

                  In Flanders, it's at its highest position since January 2010 actually.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    What's up with 'The Fame' charting in a couple of markets all of a sudden?

                    In Flanders, it's at its highest position since January 2010 actually.
                    It’s because it’s a timeless pop album, a solid body of work, a classic, the greatest debut album of the century...

                    Comment


                    • US iTunes
                      ​​​​​​49
                      . (+318) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
                      100. (+4) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow
                      163. (+575) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
                      193. (+1044) Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
                      Last edited by Million; Sat February 27, 2021, 03:19.

                      Comment


                      • Canada iTunes

                        39. (+423) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
                        98. NEW Lady Gaga - Poker Face
                        188. NEW Lady Gaga - Poker Face
                        241. NEW Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                          What's up with 'The Fame' charting in a couple of markets all of a sudden?

                          In Flanders, it's at its highest position since January 2010 actually.
                          Poker Face and Bad Romance are both gaining streams at an exponential rate due to TikTok trends.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                            Poker Face and Bad Romance are both gaining streams at an exponential rate due to TikTok trends.
                            I wasn't talking about the songs but the album though.

                            Comment


                            • US iTunes
                              ​​​​​35. (+96) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
                              109. (+171) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
                              148. (+286) Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
                              581. (+348) Lady Gaga - Just Dance (feat. Colby O'Donis)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                                I wasn't talking about the songs but the album though.
                                If the songs on the album take off logically the album will go up, as the charts convert streams into albums sales.

                                Comment


                                • Canada iTunes
                                  28. (+38) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
                                  61. (+216) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
                                  184. (+238) Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
                                  198. (+170) Lady Gaga - Poker Face

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                                    I wasn't talking about the songs but the album though.
                                    The songs are the album. Welcome to the streaming era.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                      If the songs on the album take off logically the album will go up, as the charts convert streams into albums sales.
                                      So if let's say 'Poker Face' is streamed, does that count towards the single (=Singles Chart) and the album (=Albums Chart)? I thought some countries have got a rule that excludes singles' streams counting towards the album or something.
                                      Do downloads also count for both charts?

                                      Comment


                                      • There isn't a country in the world that excludes streams or downloads of a single from the album charts. That premise is literally what streaming/track sales is based on . TEA and SEA.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          There isn't a country in the world that excludes streams or downloads of a single from the album charts. That premise is literally what streaming/track sales is based on . TEA and SEA.
                                          Some countries still have pure sales charts only like Hungary and Poland but most markets have incorporated streams into album units because sales are practically dead.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Moella View Post

                                            Some countries still have pure sales charts only like Hungary and Poland but most markets have incorporated streams into album units because sales are practically dead.
                                            Yeah sorry I meant in important markets

                                            Comment


                                            • Comment


                                              • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                                                So if let's say 'Poker Face' is streamed, does that count towards the single (=Singles Chart) and the album (=Albums Chart)? I thought some countries have got a rule that excludes singles' streams counting towards the album or something.
                                                Do downloads also count for both charts?
                                                Everything counts for both charts (singles and albums) as they do everything they can to keep the music industry from looking downhill.

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • Poker Face 530k and +88k compared to last week

                                                    Bad Romance approaching 600k and +29k compared to last week
                                                    Last edited by Million; Sat February 27, 2021, 18:46.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X