Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady GaGa :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
    Yeah I’m curious how a tour would perform in Australia after ASIB smashing.

    artRAVE was a disaster boxscores wise there. So it would be cool to see the rise of a Phoenix
    Same with Ireland, France, Switzerland and the UK.

    Gaga could do a 30-40 stadium show tour across 2-3 months in North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia. I'd argue she could add at least Brazil, but possibly other South American dates, too.

    Comment


    • Just Dance reaches 500M on Spotify
      her 7th song to do so

      Comment


      • Originally posted by chosensparkles View Post
        Just Dance reaches 500M on Spotify
        her 7th song to do so
        Surely it must be eligible for Diamond in USA by now. It's been at 9x Plat for nearly two years...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RyanS View Post

          Surely it must be eligible for Diamond in USA by now. It's been at 9x Plat for nearly two years...
          Sooo many singles (and a couple of albums) need an update…

          Comment


          • I wonder how close ARTPOP is to platinum in the UK. I’m pretty sure it’s gold here in Australia, but they never update her certifications.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post
              I wonder how close ARTPOP is to platinum in the UK. I’m pretty sure it’s gold here in Australia, but they never update her certifications.
              I believe the latest update was 256k when it went viral last year

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                I believe the latest update was 256k when it went viral last year
                So it’s probably around 260-265k max. It’ll take a while

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                    Nice. This should have been bigger back in the day. Anyone knows its sales? +3M/4M in the US maybe (including streams)?
                    Find me here:

                    https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

                      Nice. This should have been bigger back in the day. Anyone knows its sales? +3M/4M in the US maybe (including streams)?
                      It sold 2.7m pure sales and was certified 3x platinum in March 2020. I’m guessing it’s nearing 4x platinum by now

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post


                        It sold 2.7m pure sales and was certified 3x platinum in March 2020. I’m guessing it’s nearing 4x platinum by now
                        That's nice, thanks.

                        TF/TFM was a massive era.
                        Find me here:

                        https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post


                          It sold 2.7m pure sales and was certified 3x platinum in March 2020. I’m guessing it’s nearing 4x platinum by now
                          No dear LoveGame was last certified 3x platinum in 2016 so may be over 4M units by now

                          Comment


                          • Switzerland

                            100 (RE) 149 The Fame

                            Belgium
                            Wallonia
                            129 (147) 157 The Fame

                            Flanders
                            93 (81) 186 The Fame

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                              No dear LoveGame was last certified 3x platinum in 2016 so may be over 4M units by now
                              Oh really? When I checked wiki it said March 2020. If it’s from 2016, then it’s definitely eligible.


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

                                That's nice, thanks.

                                TF/TFM was a massive era.
                                Yes it was huge. Every single went top 10, and Bad Romance outsold most #1s

                                Comment


                                • Greece

                                  62 (RE) 21 Born This Way (Album)

                                  Comment


                                  • Comment


                                    • Austria

                                      68 (RE) 167 The Fame

                                      Comment


                                      • Comment


                                        • Attached Files

                                          Comment


                                          • Greece Albums Chart

                                            47 (62) 22 Born This Way

                                            Comment


                                            • IRELAND
                                              94 (93) 244 The Fame

                                              BELGIUM Wallonia
                                              135 (129) 158 The Fame

                                              BELGIUM Flanders
                                              88 (93) 187 The Fame

                                              Comment


                                              • Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums
                                                1 (1) 412 The Fame
                                                6 (10) 88 Chromatica
                                                14 (13) 277 Born This Way

                                                Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs
                                                16 (19) 72 Poker Face
                                                21 (23) 94 Bad Romance

                                                Comment


                                                • Austria

                                                  69 (68) 168 The Fame

                                                  Comment


                                                  • German Midweek Charts

                                                    30 (RE) Chromatica

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X