Lana Del Rey :: Charts and Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.K. BPI twitter -

.@LanaDelRey's fifth studio album 'Lust For Life' has just scored her a Silver bpi Award! Congrats!
    (60k)

Comment

Italian certifications (@FIMI_IT): @LanaDelRey, Summertime Sadness 3x Platinum (150,000).
      Whitney Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Petrie
        U.K. BPI twitter -

.@LanaDelRey's fifth studio album 'Lust For Life' has just scored her a Silver bpi Award! Congrats!
        (60k)

Yay! I hope she can at least go gold in the long run. I think all of her albums are gold aren’t they in the uk except BTD which is multi platinum.
        You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

^
          Yep! BTD is 3x Platinum iirc
          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

1/6/18 Billboard's Top Album Sales
            Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

136. DEL REY*LANA|BORN TO DIE 3,695 = 1151 741 7 1797

Comment

2017 Year End Album Sales Chart USA

Sales estimate by oldbloke:

72,000 - BORN TO DIE - Lana Del Rey ( 1,497,000 ) 1xP

Comment

1/13/18 Billboard's Top Album Sales
                Total = Chain, Independent, Mass Merchants, Non Traditional

90. DEL REY*LANA|BORN TO DIE 2,037 = 513 368 2 1,153

Sales estimate by oldbloke:

BORN TO DIE - Lana Del Rey ( 1,499,000 ) 1xP

and...

1/13 Billboard 200

148 171 – 299 Born To Die - Lana Del Rey 1xP

Headed for 6 years on the chart soon!

Comment

Re: Lana Del Rey :: Charts and Sales History

Lana Del Rey's 'Born to Die' Becomes One of Only Three Albums by Women With 300 Weeks on Billboard 200 Chart
                  https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... bums-chart
                  Lana Del Rey becomes just the third woman in the history of the Billboard 200 chart to have an album spend at least 300 weeks on the survey. Her Born to Die clocks its 300th frame on the latest tally (dated Jan. 20), rising 148-141.

Since the Billboard 200 began publishing on a regular weekly basis in 1956, only two other albums by women have notched at least 300 weeks on the chart: Carole King's Tapestry (318 weeks) and Adele's 21 (359 weeks). Tapestry bowed in 1971 and spent 15 weeks at No. 1, and 21 arrived in 2011 and logged 24 weeks at the summit, the most for an album by a solo female.

Born to Die, Del Rey's debut full-length, bowed and peaked at No. 2 on the chart dated Feb. 18, 2012. The set has earned 3 million equivalent album units through Jan. 11, according to Nielsen Music, with 1.5 million of that sum in traditional album sales. The album is currently mostly powered by on-demand audio streams of its songs; in the latest tracking week (ending Jan. 11), it scored 5.5 million streams for its tracks.

Comment

US pure album sales: #116 @LanaDelRey, Born to Die 1,548 (1,501,000 total).
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Can't believe BTD is still doing so well. It's actually outselling a ton of other more current albums (including a few of her own)
                      "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

German certifications (@BVMI_music): @LanaDelRey, Born to Die 7x Gold (700,000; album).
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

RIAA.com:

LANA DEL REY
                          Title: SUMMERTIME SADNESS
                          Certification Date: May 4, 2018
                          Label: POLYDOR / INTERSCOPE
                          Format: SINGLE
                          2xP, 3xP, 4xP

They should have re-certified BTD!

Comment

5/26/18 Catalog Album Sales

169. Born To Die, Lana Del Rey 801 1,520,414 1xP

The last Catalog sales chart we received was in April 2014! Finally!

Comment

https://chartdata.wordpress.com/2018/07 ... board-200/

Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Has Spent 6 Years on the Billboard 200
                              Written by CHARTDATA
                              July 16, 2018

Lana Del Rey’s breakthrough album has hit a new milestone on the Billboard 200 albums chart.

After a several month hiatus, ‘Born to Die’ re-enters the ranking of America’s top 200 unit sellers this week (chart dated July 21). With a total of 312 non-consecutive weeks on the chart, ‘Born to Die’ has now spent an astonishing six years on the list.

@chartdata
                              Lana Del Rey's 'Born to Die' re-enters this week's Billboard 200 (312 weeks).

That sum is enough to re-tie Eminem’s ‘Recovery’ for the 20th longest stay among all albums in Billboard 200 chart history. Among female albums, Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ ranks third behind Adele’s ’21’ (373 weeks) and Carole King’s ‘Tapestry’ (318 weeks). As neither of these albums is active, ‘Born to Die’ could eventually surpass them.

Released in January 2012, ‘Born to Die’ debuted at peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 (behind Adele’s ’21’) with 77,000 pure copies sold. A strong recurrent seller, it has sold nearly 20x that amount as of the week ending July 5, 2018.

@chartdata
                              US pure album sales: @LanaDelRey, Born to Die 1,525,202 (total).

Comment

@chartdata for the 7/14 Billboard charts:

https://twitter.com/chartdata/with_replies

US digital sales: Summertime Sadness, @LanaDelRey 2,795,162 (total). 4xP

Comment

New song no-one made a thread so will speak here i guess ;p

Mariners Apartment Complex

iTunes:
                                  #1 Brazil
                                  #1 Costa Rica
                                  #1 Mexico
                                  #1 Panama
                                  #1 Slovakia
                                  #2 Chile
                                  #2 Latvia
                                  #2 Poland
                                  #2 Spain
                                  #2 Sweden
                                  #4 Argentina
                                  #4 Qatar
                                  #4 Saudi Arabia
                                  #4 Slovenia
                                  #7 Peru
                                  #7 The Bahamas
                                  #7 Turkey
                                  #12 Greece
                                  #12 Hungary
                                  #14 United States
                                  #14 Netherlands
                                  #14 Ukraine
                                  #17 United Arab Emirates
                                  #19 Czech Republic
                                  #19 New Zealand
                                  #20 United Kingdom
                                  #20 Denmark
                                  #24 France
                                  #29 Italy
                                  #35 Belgium
                                  #38 Ireland
                                  #39 Austria
                                  #39 Canada
                                  #40 Russia
                                  #50 Luxembourg
                                  #59 Germany
                                  #60 Australia
                                  #65 Switzerland

Higher in the UK then i thought.

Comment

WW Spotify

Lust For Life: 623,600,000 (+415k equivalent album units)
                                    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

Do we have up to date sales at all for all her albums in the U.K. and the US please?
                                      You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

“Born to Die” has now more than 2B streams on Spotify
                                        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

1/26/19 Billboard 200

146 Re-Entry 316 Born To Die , Lana Del Rey 1xP

Where's that "difficult poster" that used to hate me because of comments I made about this album? He stalked my posts here at UKMix. I had to get the Mods after him. I hope you are reading this and realizing how stupid you were.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham
                                            1/26/19 Billboard 200

146 Re-Entry 316 Born To Die , Lana Del Rey 1xP

Where's that asshole that used to hate me because of comments I made about this album? He stalked my posts here at UKMix. I had to get the Mods after him. I hope you are reading this and realizing how stupid you were.
                                            Tell me more about this drama

This album is refusing to die!
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

1/26/19 Billboard 200:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-spider-verse

Billboard 200 Chart Moves: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Soundtrack Hits New High
                                              By Keith Caulfield | January 26, 2019

Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the action on the rest of the Billboard 200:

-- Lana Del Rey, Born to Die -- No. 146: Born to Die returns to the list at No. 146 (7,000 units; up 24 percent) and also re-enters Top Album Sales (No. 55, 2,000 sold; up 99 percent) after sale pricing and promotion of its vinyl LP at Amazon.

The LP re-enters the Vinyl Albums chart at No. 3.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

With its 319th week on the BB200, Born To Die becomes the longest running album by an American woman in the history of the American album charts.

To think that originally, the album was seen as about to flop in the US, while it was reaching No 1/spending a long time in the top 10 in European countries and Australia.

After all this time, 7.5 years later, Lana has outperformed all other US women in longevity on her home chart, and has influenced many younger female artists as well. She gets the last laugh.
                                                    http://nobilliards.blogspot.co.uk/ <---- Brilliant blog about all the UK No 1 albums.

Comment

Impressive!
                                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                      and everything you stand for?
                                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

'Born to Die' reached 4x platinum for 800k+ copies shipped in Germany.
                                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                        and everything you stand for?
                                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                          'Born to Die' reached 4x platinum for 800k+ copies shipped in Germany.
                                                          Vielen Dank [MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION] - updated:

https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p...rn-to-die.html
                                                          (https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p/news-updates.html)
                                                          +
                                                          https://twitter.com/popularalbums/st...07212740698112
                                                          Last edited by OutlawTorn; Tue August 6, 2019, 12:59.
                                                          https://popularalbums.blogspot.be -> 362 albums and counting...
                                                          FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/popularalbums

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix83 View Post
                                                              With its 319th week on the BB200, Born To Die becomes the longest running album by an American woman in the history of the American album charts.

To think that originally, the album was seen as about to flop in the US, while it was reaching No 1/spending a long time in the top 10 in European countries and Australia.

After all this time, 7.5 years later, Lana has outperformed all other US women in longevity on her home chart, and has influenced many younger female artists as well. She gets the last laugh.
                                                              I knew this would be a classic the day it leaked.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X